Belfast solicitor flies to Peru

Belfast solicitor flies to Peru

There are 15 comments on the UTV story from Aug 16, 2013, titled Belfast solicitor flies to Peru. In it, UTV reports that:

A Belfast solicitor is flying out to Peru to advise a Dungannon woman held in prison there accused of smuggling cocaine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UTV.

One tru ulster proud

Callington, UK

#1 Aug 17, 2013
Dis is despickeble. DATS ARE QUEENS MONEY dat this Iriash girl is gettin Ferber legal aid. She's from a FARAIGN CUNTRY so I don't even know why it's on are news in are wee country er why is she gettin legal aid STRAIGHT OUT OFARE QUEENS PACKET. Respect your queen and her family.

Ns. Gstq.
wab

Belfast, UK

#2 Aug 17, 2013
you made a mistake chum. "Respect your queen and her family" is somewhat grammatically correct and one true ulster prods are unable to speak the Queens English as they feel it is above them, just like their Queen.

brb, away to bow to an aul woman
humberman99

Craigavon, UK

#4 Aug 20, 2013
better than bowing to stinking formaldehyde shite.
One tru prod

Callington, UK

#5 Aug 20, 2013
humberman99 wrote:
better than bowing to stinking formaldehyde shite.

NEVAR understand you pal but I know you're a GOOD PRODESTANT and A STRONG PRODESTANT VOICE so I agree. Any news about the boys god love dem?

Ns fgau 1690
rock white

Craigavon, UK

#6 Aug 21, 2013
free the peru 2.
One tru prod

Callington, UK

#7 Aug 21, 2013
rock white wrote:
free the peru 2.
Think ths real issue in all dis is whethar sheas getting funded by ths failed republic or by ARE QUEENS MONEY?

Ns 1690 fgau
Treeuu Boilfearced Meehan

London, UK

#8 Aug 21, 2013
One tru prod wrote:
<quoted text>
Think ths real issue in all dis is whethar sheas getting funded by ths failed republic or by ARE QUEENS MONEY?
Ns 1690 fgau
hey fellah ! are yeeooow a Boilfearced Meeehan? Aaah don't care if yeeoow eeare a Moslem, are yeeoow a PRAADESTaant Moslem?
One tru prod

Callington, UK

#9 Aug 21, 2013
Treeuu Boilfearced Meehan wrote:
<quoted text>hey fellah ! are yeeooow a Boilfearced Meeehan? Aaah don't care if yeeoow eeare a Moslem, are yeeoow a PRAADESTaant Moslem?
Don't listan to dis fruit. Just anather Fenyin meltar whao can't handle the truth .

Ns gstq 1690 FTP
jason norris

Craigavon, UK

#10 Aug 21, 2013
free the Peru two.
So What

Nanjing, China

#11 Sep 18, 2013
Mark Thatcher would sort all this out but he can't because he is a war criminal, refused entry to the US because of that too. But reality is BS

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 25, 2013
free the peru two
jason norris

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#14 Sep 26, 2013
free the Peru 2.
One tru prod

Glasgow, UK

#15 Sep 26, 2013
knob wrote:
One tru prod ...what a prick lol
Wall her dats a cheek cumin fram some1 whu calls themsalves knob!! Pat n kallte mate.
Have at say jason ur lattin tha side down supportin those two. Even da Feeniyans rebal socialite scum want har lacked up.

NO SURRENDER FGAU LET THAM HOME 1690 GSTQ
Hey One tru prod

Nanjing, China

#16 Sep 27, 2013
Lord, grant that Marshal Wade,
May by thy mighty aid,
Victory bring.
May he sedition hush and like a torrent rush,
Rebellious Scots to crush,
God save the King.

Read it and weap
Hey One tru prod

Nanjing, China

#17 Sep 27, 2013
Even the English view you as a colonised loser, you loser but you will insist on lying to yourself I bet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sparta man arrested in bar for selling drugs (Jul '10) 1 hr Jeff Gentry 19
News Tip leads to arrest in Georgia teacher's 2005 d... 5 hr China Hill 1
News Sheriff looking for drug offenders (Apr '09) 6 hr FiddleDeeDee 277
News Metrolinx investigating Ford aide, a Georgetown... (Sep '13) 6 hr TTC 8
News Police: 4 children taken from CNY home after tr... 6 hr curious 5
News Gettysburg convict faces new sex charges (Mar '13) 8 hr Fitus T Bluster 207
News Corbin Woman Charged With Rape 11 hr JAMES ROBERTS 1
More from around the web