Pair accused of selling pot in Orlean...

Pair accused of selling pot in Orleans County

There are 41 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from Feb 24, 2014, titled Pair accused of selling pot in Orleans County. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

The Orleans County Major Felony Crime Task Force arrested two men last Thursday on charges of selling marijuana in the Village of Albion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

patrick

Batavia, NY

#21 Mar 1, 2014
Come to Ingersol bridge right now! Ill be waiting.
patrick

Batavia, NY

#22 Mar 3, 2014
Oh now the loud mouth puss aint got shit to say. Classic
REALLY

Batavia, NY

#23 Mar 19, 2014
pot is becoming a everyday thing in the world... as for Albion NEW YORK... I have lived here most of my life... Im here to tell you that most of the problems come from having a jail and a prison in our back yard... Why you ask... simple answer.. they bring all the people from other parts of NY here... so there families move here to be closer to them... and never leave... and I agree JOE SACCO should be hunting down the people selling the pills crack meth and all the worse drugs first... as for being related to a board member... Who cares... they should be treated like the rest of them... it just shows its who you know in this town... and you wonder why h USA I in such bad shape...
Patrick

Batavia, NY

#24 Mar 23, 2014
Meet me on Wednesday, at 12am midnight, in Beaver alley. It's next to the Pratt shack.
FerrariTalent

Rochester, NY

#25 Mar 24, 2014
Weed legalization in NY would be good for Albion. It would create jobs for this economically challenged town, basically like another CRFS.... This state is starting to learn it could use the tax dollars and soon enough Weed will be legal.
JOE MAMA

Rochester, NY

#26 Mar 29, 2014
They are typical scum bags who don't want to work, would rather work the system and sell drugs. They have been handed opportunity after opportunity. How about we give some opportuniy to the real under privledged youth who may apreciate a break or two or the ones who work for it rather than the ones who feel they are entitled to it like these bastards. These two have been doing drugs for a while no, hopefully they get what they deserve = JAIL TIME
Martha London

North Tonawanda, NY

#27 Apr 14, 2014
former user wrote:
<quoted text>
i started out as a pot head and moved on to the hard stuff. say what you want weed is a gateway drug. most people who take drugs are trying to escape from their problems and at some point the weed doesnt cut it anymore. they will nark you can count on it thats what the cops want is to know where the bigger fish are.
My husband is albion mayor and he will take care of the drugs. He brings them home to me.
Anthony

Penn Yan, NY

#28 Jun 3, 2014
Remley kid got off with drug court.
PickYourPoison

Medina, NY

#29 Jun 7, 2014
former user wrote:
<quoted text>
i started out as a pot head and moved on to the hard stuff. say what you want weed is a gateway drug.
A gateway to the black-market for both buyers and sellers. There's nothing inherit in marijuana that will lead you to other drugs. That gateway drug theory is as old as reefer madness. I bet you started out on alcohol before pot anyways,… legalize it.
BigPicture

Rochester, NY

#30 Jul 11, 2014
So here's the thing. These guys fucked up. They know it, we know it, everyone knows it. Acknowledging that they fucked up won't do shit. Acknowledging that Albion is a shit place for young people may actually lead to change for the better.

Albion has a chronic problem concerning youth (heh). There really is nothing for young people to do here. There used to be the skate park, but that got fucked up in storage and now there's one pathetic ramp that no one uses. There are community youth events here and there, but they are primarily for the very young. Events for older (teenage) kids are typically incredibly lame and out of touch. There are no stores of interest to the youth, there isn't a community/civic center or anything like that, no YMCA (if they can't make it to Medina), and obviously they can't go to bars or something like that to hang out with friends. If it's not perfectly nice out (which means playing sports outside or swimming or the like), that leaves walking around aimlessly or hanging out at peoples’ houses. These things are boring for a young, growing, hungry mind. That leads to drug and alcohol use to keep the mind stimulated. It really is not a surprise. Keep the kids entertained/busy/engaged in the world around them, see drug use drop.

There aren't enough jobs. The jobs that are here pay shit. As a result, a lot of young people turn to the lucrative career of dealing drugs. This is a story that has been repeated time and time again, and is a quite popular narrative for our country's inner city areas. Yes, the individuals are to blame for their own actions, but do you not question why so many young people turn to the drug economy for an income? Do you really refuse to acknowledge that there are extremely limited opportunities for young people (ESPECIALLY educated young people) in Albion?

Ok, some kids do manage to get through school without doing/dealing drugs (I believe this number is far smaller than some people here guess). Where do those kids end up? Not in Albion. They leave. They get the fuck out, because growing up here they know it is a shitty place to be young and they want to have fun and be around opportunities for growth and success. Albion doesn't have that. If you are too old to be overjoyed by a person in a pirate costume giving you candy, you are too old to be respected by the Albion community until you are an "adult". Young people are universally denounced as hoodlums and are undesirable for store/building owners, community events, local politicians, etc. The old folks running the town want nothing to do with them.

I am not trying to displace blame. Those kids broke the law, and are currently dealing with the justice system as they should (and seriously shut the fuck up with the go back to Russia shit, are you kidding me?). Albion needs to acknowledge the problems it has, and simply dismissing the HUGE amount of young people that get arrested for drugs here as a bunch of gangbangers that refuse to get jobs just helps to dress up the real issue and keep it quiet. Albion needs to confront this issue. They need to work with and for the youth if there is to be any kind of positive future for this town. What happens when all the old people die and all the "good, drug free" kids gtfo? Wake the fuck up. You are facing the decline and death of your community. You can choose to dismiss everyone around you as "the problem" and go on with your life, business as usual, or you can learn and listen and try to make change for the better. I suggest you start embracing these "gangbangers," because one day they might be all that's left.

Love,
Biggie
drug dealers brother

Penn Yan, NY

#31 Jul 28, 2014
there is nothing wrong with smoking weed

http://www.orleanshub.com/news2014/War-on-Dru...
BigPicture

Macedon, NY

#32 Jul 29, 2014
I do not have a problem with smoking weed. However, I take issue with a huge group of young people dependent on dealing weed for income and smoking weed for a social life---that is a problem. And that is something we as a community can try to fix, if we get our judgmental heads out of our assess and start working with kids instead of against them.
drugs kill

Penn Yan, NY

#33 Jul 30, 2014
judge punch the junky

Rochester, NY

#34 Dec 16, 2014
drugs kill wrote:
http://www.orleanshub.com/news 2014/Letter_Editor-Father-of-d rug-user-thanks-Judge-Punch-fo r-tough-love-in-courtroom.htm
Iv never heard so much bullshit shit in my life I was sentenced to prison time for a first ever offense at 25 years old judge punch is a quack he gave a fucking child molester 80 days in jail and has been caught smoking weed in the court house dwi charges and everything thing else guy thinks he's above the law because he's a judge in some hick ass town he has cancer takes oxycodone and be leaves his judgment is not cloudy then turns around and puts ppl in prison for possessing them can u say criked Crack pot and majority of u ppl sit here and talk about the next persons problems and issues when u proly fucked ur wife's sister yesterday and touched ur daughter today
Again with the crap

Medina, NY

#35 Dec 17, 2014
judge punch the junky wrote:
<quoted text>
Iv never heard so much bullshit shit in my life I was sentenced to prison time for a first ever offense at 25 years old judge punch is a quack he gave a fucking child molester 80 days in jail and has been caught smoking weed in the court house dwi charges and everything thing else guy thinks he's above the law because he's a judge in some hick ass town he has cancer takes oxycodone and be leaves his judgment is not cloudy then turns around and puts ppl in prison for possessing them can u say criked Crack pot and majority of u ppl sit here and talk about the next persons problems and issues when u proly fucked ur wife's sister yesterday and touched ur daughter today
You are nuts. None of that is true except for the part about you going to jail because you are a criminal. Punch doesn't abuse drugs or alcohol and i defy anyone to prove otherwise. Prove it scumbag. You can't...and the reason why you can't is because it is not true. You are a total waste of skin, never mind the fact you are a felon who has served prison time. If your spelling and grammar weren't so bad (how was third grade? sleep a lot during that time in school?) I'd think you were Taylor. At least he can put tougher sentences that make sense. Good luck in your future employment or welfare. I'm betting on welfare.
SSS69

Penn Yan, NY

#36 Dec 17, 2014
Again with the crap wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nuts. None of that is true except for the part about you going to jail because you are a criminal. Punch doesn't abuse drugs or alcohol and i defy anyone to prove otherwise. Prove it scumbag. You can't...and the reason why you can't is because it is not true. You are a total waste of skin, never mind the fact you are a felon who has served prison time. If your spelling and grammar weren't so bad (how was third grade? sleep a lot during that time in school?) I'd think you were Taylor. At least he can put tougher sentences that make sense. Good luck in your future employment or welfare. I'm betting on welfare.
Sure sounds like Peppy to me. Funny how all the losers who do jail time or lose their kids blame it on the judge. Stand up and take responsibility for your own actions....
Punchy

United States

#37 Jan 6, 2015
judge punch the junky wrote:
<quoted text>
He has no business being a judge. A drunk, drug addict, and mentally unstable. He is no better than the people he judges. Some day God will judge him. May he burn in hell.
SSS69

Penn Yan, NY

#38 Jan 9, 2015
Punchy wrote:
<quoted text>
He has no business being a judge. A drunk, drug addict, and mentally unstable. He is no better than the people he judges. Some day God will judge him. May he burn in hell.
Another criminal chimes in.......
Drugs Kill

Penn Yan, NY

#39 Jan 9, 2015
another sad story
The one who knows

Lockport, NY

#40 Feb 17, 2015
It’s the mentality of weed…. Most people who smoke weed, do, or have done other drugs. Most people steal from others to get weed. If they do work, they are not really good workers. Weed makes one stupid. Stupid dumb little kids.
Usually the case as with Albion NY is if the kids are stoners, there is a great chance the parents were too.
What you usually see is the same last names getting arrested. It’s just a different generation.
The main reason there is nothing to do in Albion: BLAME YOUR LEGISLATORS AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
This is the reason the smart parents of the community take their kids out of town for opportunity.
Most of the kids who graduate from here, leave ( If they are smart ) and go live someplace else.
What kind of GOOD job can you get in Albion NY?
Prison Guard?( Education – warm body and a heart beat)
At least a prison guards job is secure with all of the stoners getting arrested.
Got to keep filling those State prison cells……..
School teacher?(They hire teachers from out of town)
Whats left? Stockboy at Walmart?
What a screwed up community….. run people….. run…….

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former prison guard gets two years prison for s... 6 hr bun 1
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) 8 hr HumanSpirit 465
News Tamaqua man tased following vehicle theft 9 hr Phillip Michael Ryan 2
News Two men shot, one fatally, inside suspected dru... 15 hr bozo 1
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) 22 hr Steve 181
News Gay sex and crystal meth (Jul '08) Sat kevena 245
News New Panel Discussion, Film Screening Sheds Ligh... Sat cops are degener... 4
More from around the web