New charges laid in Project Dolphin

Jun 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Chronicle-Journal

Four Thunder Bay men are facing new charges as part of an ongoing investigation into an alleged drug ring.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

More of those kind enjoy safe haven in Thunder Bay selling that crap to Anishnawbec children and White kids. Its crap they sell made of chemicals like Drano and kids shoot that crap into their veins, do you know what Drano does to your toilet bowl? Well no doubt it does the same inside the vein.

They should make it mandatory life sentence for people like them. Do at least 25 years before eligible for parole.

My son and my granddaughter have been ruined because of the lies the sellers give a talk to buyers about that street crap, its no good, its made by low grade chemistry students who don't care about your health. Don't buy it!

I want the Medewiwin Society Priests including long robes who think they might be endowed with magic powers to cast a curse a big curse on the dupe dealers in Thunder Bay, Ontario that they die, yes death to the illegal dupe dealers who ruin innocent life, and curse the seller's that they find the same fate death. Lets cast magic brothers!!!!
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

The US is to supply direct military aid to the Syrian opposition for the first time, the White House has announced.

Read all about it! US is sending peace items to the rebels in Syria.
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Russian President Vladimir Putin warned the West against arming Syrian rebels on Sunday, saying the foes of President Bashar al-Assad ate human organs and should not be supported.

Ya! I hope President Barry Obama eats your balls next.
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Putin says West arming Syrian rebels who eat human flesh.

I heard Stanley B. trying to eat ass one time in his apartment with a boy? The police went there because Stanley wouldn't stop been frisky. I heard the boy yelling that he sexually assaulted him i.e. Stanley B. did. I think the boy was passed out and awoke while the sex monster was undoing his undergarments or was already off. Hahahaha! He is suppose to be the Crown's illegal pistol.
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Putin warns U.S., West against arming organ-eating Syrian rebels.

Yep! Just like the sex monster.

It snowed 5 inches in Hudson this morning, very usual weather. Looks like Hudson will have withered flowers? No doubt Sioux lookout too.

Medewiwin is sick, he will have to stop casting magic spells for awhile. Continue the fight Medewiwin people its your war, and Kitchshi-manitou is listening.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Drugs Forum right now

Search the Drugs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sunbright Man Busted with 17 pounds of Weed (Dec '09) 1 hr Something 37
Bath County fire leads police to hundreds of ma... 1 hr kemosabe 2
Home Search Reveals Illegal Items (Sep '10) 6 hr jkljkhfuf 2
Henderson Man Arrested for Drug Trafficking 7 hr poser 50
Jackson's secrets explained in Autopsy: The Las... 7 hr Octopus 137
Santa Cruz to weigh ballot measures on election... 7 hr Zylo 82
Illegal drug use in the area reflected in prope... 10 hr Yvonne 6
•••
•••