Heroin killing almost as many as guns

Heroin killing almost as many as guns

There are 6 comments on the Nuvo.net story from Oct 15, 2013, titled Heroin killing almost as many as guns. In it, Nuvo.net reports that:

City health officials on Tuesday launched a new public awareness campaign in response to a plague of fatal heroin overdoses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nuvo.net.

Stopthecircus

Aiken, SC

#1 Oct 22, 2013
Maybe the Marion County prosecutor's office should be charging these addicts with practicing medicine without a license since they are penetrating their skin with a syringe. Oh wait, that charge is used for midwives.
BMI Guy

Noblesville, IN

#2 Oct 22, 2013
now how long have I been saying that this is been in my neighborhood?
daehtop

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Oct 22, 2013
Still numbers aren't even close to prescription pill overdoses! Most ppl that do herion started on pain pills. Check your cabinets!
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Oct 22, 2013
daehtop wrote:
Still numbers aren't even close to prescription pill overdoses! Most ppl that do herion started on pain pills. Check your cabinets!
Now that they are cracking down on the pills watch and see heroin jump big time as it already has.
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Oct 23, 2013
People are ignorant They will snort inject smoke anything to get them high, most teens do it to fit into the in crowd, They can't think for themselves , They take drugs to fit in and be cool with their peers AND IN CROWD. GOOD ole Hollywood helps provide the message to kids that drugs are harmless and okay to experiment with, So does MTV and most the gangster rap music and videos.
ima hoosier

Fortville, IN

#6 Oct 23, 2013
i am curious as to the connection re shootings and heroin habit to feed in indianapolis by those who need to get a fix. or who owe money to the dealer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Councillor Hollingsworth, there are no meth la... 13 hr TIM 1
News Authorities: 27 charged in "major" northeast Te... 19 hr Donald Trump 3
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) Mon Bill 434
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Mon What a joke 4,832
News What you need to know about Narcan Jun 26 heroin and chill 1
Heroin in Chicago for sale (Jul '13) Jun 26 Alyssa 7
I just found a reliable supplier. (Nov '15) Jun 26 Alyssa 4
More from around the web