Duarte doctor arrested for alleged drug dealing

Federal drug agents Tuesday arrested a Duarte physician accused in a criminal complaint of essentially using his practice as a drug-dealing operation. Full Story
First Prev
of 59
Next Last
sandy

United States

#1203 Jun 30, 2011
Long time patient wrote:
Dr. Healy is a good person, he just allowed himself to get involved with the wrong person (Alma). If she did all the ordering of drugs... why didn't she question the quantities? She was trouble the moment she stepped into that office & took over. I'm sure that's why Jessie left!

That was Healy's office. He knew what was going on. He got greedy. Plain and simple. Don't make him out to be the victim.
Destroyed

Los Angeles, CA

#1204 Jul 7, 2011
I had never had a history of drug use until 2001 when I first saw Dr. Healy. He was highly recommended to me by a friend. Within a year my now ex husband and I became addicted to Xanax. It destroyed my marriage and my life I have been sober now for almost 2 years. After having seizures and losing my husband it frightens the hell out of me to even think doctors have so much power. I was very successful and the drug he prescribed changed me completely it made me a compulsive liar and a cheater it brought out the ugly in me. I can't believe how that one prescription got me hooked. It's a shame his family has to deal with all this.
Karen

Upland, CA

#1206 Jul 9, 2011
all u people know your own bodies and know whats good for you and whats bad for you. ultimately you made the choice to take the drugs. plain and simple. i know several docs who are just as bad, maybe worse than he was in prescribing pills. its a matter of disciplining yourself, listening to your body and YOU taking responsibility for the failures bc you chose to abuse the medication. if u were acting out of character why not stop taking those pills? many of u dont have discipline or even a brain to stop taking things such as these pills bc it makes u feel good. this thread is so disappointimg bc this about each and everyone of the people affected by Healy who dont want to own up to the fact that it was your own personal choice, and a lack of behavior and discipline. i am saying things they tell u in recovery. people, own up to your own issues instead of pointing the finger at everyone else. theres nothing wrong w admitting you were a former junkie and its because u chose to be one.
patient

Pasadena, CA

#1207 Jul 10, 2011
Dr. Healy was a nice man. I do think he tried to help people. The new doctor, Dr. Ashby is very kind as well.
ajsguy

Azusa, CA

#1210 Feb 4, 2012
Here it goes. my late wife became a stone cold pill popper because of this guy I too suffered and he was my doctor when I was 17 yrs old and I am now 46 I alway thought we were the only ones taking the pills I guess I was wrong. My wife passed away of breast cancer and in my heart I think the pills OVER 1000 a month TAKEN caused her premature death. I now raise my kids alone. i went from making six figures to being homeless and now an ex felon do to the choices I made. I always thought the dr. was helping when I went in there dope sick he would front bottles to us a lot of until I could pay. at the time I saw that as caring. Now I have been clean for sometime and I see it for what it is.
The Doctor is out now I hope and pray for peace for him and his family. I have no time to judge or hate.
patient

Pasadena, CA

#1211 Feb 4, 2012
He is out already? I thought he was in for numerous counts..??
In any case, I am happy. I liked Dr. Healy very much and I liked Dr. Ashby EVEN MORE..
Peace for everyone, confront your issues and take responsiblity for what you are doing... If in doubt, get a second opinion..!!

Lots of love to Ashby & Healy.. Forgive & move on folks!!
xoox
Five Footer

Hesperia, CA

#1212 Mar 28, 2012
I happened to be incarcerated with Dr. Healy and from my dealings with him I could tell he was a good man. A very quiet and soft spoken individual. It is true he has finished his 36 month sentence and he leaves TCI with no career and all of his life's work waisted. Severe enough? He served his time and I think the right thing to do is to let him move on with his life. I too recently lossed my mother due to her Vicodine addiction and I can attest that the problem arises not with the doctors but with the individuals who seek to gratify their urges; who are too naive to realize the years of hurt they have caused their families. If the display of pain and hurt on your loved ones faces doesn't persuade you to sober up, than what will?
Algebra Works

Los Angeles, CA

#1213 Jan 13, 2013
Why is it illegal for a doctor to administer drugs (unless he/she was black, then that would explain it. The best dope, who better than a doctor, dealer.http://www.thepetitions ite.com/takeaction/864/674/807 / The Petition Site: Why don't you arrest people for eating too much, too?
END THE WAR ON DRUGS; CREATE JOBS; SAVE LIVES: "No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States." This clause protects a person's rights as a citizen of the United States from unreasonable State Action or interference.

The Fourteenth Amendment's
Privileges ASSURES ME TODAY THAT:
NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN SMOKE, DRINK, Eat Or Inhale. NO MORE THAN TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN READ OR WRITE --A RIGHT ONCE DENIED BLACKíS IN THIS COUNTRY BY REPUBLICANíS OF Yesterday, TODAY AND THE DAY AFTER THAT AND THE DAY AFTER.

Drug laws are geared to bring slave labour into the realm of prisons. Now they have a doctor, now a slave laborer. Drug laws are killing and maiming more than were destroyed by the total Number of lynchings in the history of this nation. No one's business what I consume in my own body no more than I am only allowed to read and write what you want me to. Give people a prescription for medicine. I hope OBMA CARE will help us or we will be no more, at the rate Guns and Drugs laws are used as a kkk tool. Together we can Save the Nation or let it die. Stay out of my bedroom, my religion and my medicine cabinet. That is between me and my doctor and my insurance Co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 59
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US approves setting up DEA office in Guyana 10 min blodewedd 8
Pair facing charges after McLean Co. drug bust 25 min Individual 1
Urban gangs quiet but active in Vermont (Sep '10) 44 min markey the masshole 12
Police chief: largest grow operation he's seen 59 min Guest 2
Accused drug trafficker arrested 4 hr hate lying politi... 5
Rockwall company to raise $1M for hemp-based be... 11 hr ?? 4
For the Record - 14 hr Sue 2

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE