Latest Update on Large Drug Bust

Latest Update on Large Drug Bust

There are 179 comments on the KMAN-AM Manhattan story from May 9, 2013, titled Latest Update on Large Drug Bust. In it, KMAN-AM Manhattan reports that:

The number of arrests in a multi-law enforcement drug-related operation is up to 81 now, with additional arrests expected.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMAN-AM Manhattan.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
j young

United States

#165 May 18, 2013
Fancy wrote:
I call that big house booher built the Caldwell house. He got all the rentals too. The baby killed and thrown in river is the chief of police daughter.
Nikkah pleez.
JC perspective

Junction City, KS

#166 May 19, 2013
This thread is useless and oblique. You are not focusing on the real problem of drug abuse in our town, but bringing up old cases involving police and state troopers from ages ago. Trying to make them look guilty for old cases that have NOTHING to do with this drug bust. Trying to deflect the attention away from the guilty parties in this case and making out we have dirty cops. I am glad they busted a major drug operation. I am happy they are trying to get drugs out of our town! What is it with you people trying to distract from the real issue here and lay blame on the cops? Drugs are dangerous and life changing. Think about our children! I may not know all the facts, but I think the police and contributing agencies did a good job cleaning up our town! And I say, "Keep up the good work!"
Ganja Man

Junction City, KS

#167 May 19, 2013
Meth is death , crack is whack , with booze you lose , but the herb is superb. Legalize it , don`t criticize it.
mobama

Fort Riley, KS

#168 May 19, 2013
the fact that the dirty pigs focused on the drugs widely used by people of color lets me know that this adabag bull was race based. yes we do have dirty pigs on the police force we have been hearing stories from our boys in the hood how they have been pulling them over and taking thier drug money this is how some of the dirty pigs get extra money to supplement thier low salries and if jcpd continues to keep this type of personal employed on the force we will always have crooked cops.you hve not a clue as to what goes on in that town probaly not even from thier.all the police did was a good job of protecting the meth cookers and heroin users thier boys with those private planes and business are the real drug kingpins
Fancy

Harveyville, KS

#169 May 19, 2013
Well said Mobama
appearances

Junction City, KS

#170 May 19, 2013
The posturing and chest thumping will fade when the bills come due. Overwhelmed court system and community corrections system, overpopulated county jail , health care for the elderly addicts , public defenders fees , appeals , probation violations , more overtime for more investigations , the list goes on. To think this will eradicate crack and users in JC is presumptious , at best. But it scores political points and looks good in the headlines. Crack is mainly a middle age and elderly drug of choice and will fade in popularity as the users slowly die off.
mobama

Fort Riley, KS

#171 May 19, 2013
our town has been run by gay men with wives for years they should do the honorable thing and come out like the ex gov of jersey if they are living a lie how can we trust anything they say

Since: Aug 12

Junction City, KS

#173 May 19, 2013
Hank Schrader wrote:
<quoted text>Who`s Heisenberg ? Walter White ?
?

Since: Aug 12

Junction City, KS

#175 May 19, 2013
Please use a towel when expounding the "love" you have for swine.

By the way just because you like swine doesn't mean "we" have to eat it.

But hey I'm progressive, if you love the taste of bacon in your mouth, who am I to judge?

Bon appetit!
Jeremy

Santa Ana, CA

#177 May 19, 2013
Agnostick wrote:
Arraignment tomorrow morning at The Bill... north end zone.
All 81 mug shots in both papers on Sunday, special "Mother's Day" edition. Pride and joy, baby!
"LOOK MOMS!! I got the ROCK!"
I think someone should go investigate the Holiday inn express in grand view. If your town is to stupid to realize there was a killing in one of the rooms. I fill sorry for you. Then you could implicate close to 709 people. All the enforcement entities involved should have the mirrors removed and the wires. If you need help call me.
mobama

Fort Riley, KS

#179 May 20, 2013
methinks your moms was thier last night with jeremy
mobama

Fort Riley, KS

#181 May 21, 2013
take your viagra and you and the dog go to bed
brainwashed

Junction City, KS

#182 May 21, 2013
Agnostick wrote:
Yeah, I guess if I was a low-level street dealer and suddenly found myself without a "job" and "income," I'd take to the Interwebs and bitch about the cops, too.
Keep yappin' you lowlife pussyfarts... us law-abiding citizens are laughing all the way. ROFLMAO!!!!
You[ might] be law abiding but you sure have a low life vulgar mouth.
brainwashed

Junction City, KS

#183 May 21, 2013
mobama wrote:
our town has been run by gay men with wives for years they should do the honorable thing and come out like the ex gov of jersey if they are living a lie how can we trust anything they say
Nice little lovers lane they have for themselves out there.
brainwashed

Junction City, KS

#184 May 22, 2013
JC perspective wrote:
This thread is useless and oblique. You are not focusing on the real problem of drug abuse in our town, but bringing up old cases involving police and state troopers from ages ago. Trying to make them look guilty for old cases that have NOTHING to do with this drug bust. Trying to deflect the attention away from the guilty parties in this case and making out we have dirty cops. I am glad they busted a major drug operation. I am happy they are trying to get drugs out of our town! What is it with you people trying to distract from the real issue here and lay blame on the cops? Drugs are dangerous and life changing. Think about our children! I may not know all the facts, but I think the police and contributing agencies did a good job cleaning up our town! And I say, "Keep up the good work!"
A major drug operation was dr Schusters pill mill in Manhattan,did you note that his 22 employees were writing scripts for controlled substances,and the amount of his bond was eight million,did you see his assets,big money, property, home even in Paraguary, cars,jewlery, they confiscated ?and he operated right under the nose of the Manhattan police for several years and it took the Military CID to catch him because of the over doses in the military community, now that was an ongoing open drug ring and he was the king pin and his staff were the pushers, the military did a fine job of stopping him, because after all we know who uses percocett and oxycodone the most don't we?Poor Black folks can't afford the pill mill dr. and the pill mill drs don't give drugs to Blacks because they think they all are users when it's the White population that were his biggest customers,we are waiting for the names of those customers doc schuster had, and his employees that might as well be called drug pushers.What happened in JC was a clown show of old used up drunks,users,abusers,who unlike white folks who are the recreational users and abusers are just looking for another place to get their fix,and they know just where to go, Mexico!! here I come to fly me some dope back to JC.By the way the bond for the biggie in JC was 7 million and they only confiscated a little over 42 thousand out of the entire lot of the arrested, WOW!!! some dope pushers they were,think they were their own best customers.
brainwashed

Junction City, KS

#185 May 22, 2013
cover up wrote:
<quoted text>Shot with his weapon , but he claimed it was a suicide. He had a lovely wife , kids , home , and career. Why would a guy like that be in a sexual relationship with an unattractive Muslim woman twice his age ?
She wasn't unattractive and she wasn't muslim no wonder you think everything was lovely about him and his.
check the headstone

Junction City, KS

#187 May 22, 2013
brainwashed wrote:
<quoted text>She wasn't unattractive and she wasn't muslim no wonder you think everything was lovely about him and his.
Her tombstone has "Allah" carved on it with a star and crescent moon. She was born in Turkey. There was no autopsy because the Muslim religion requires burial within 48 hours. Get your facts straight.
brainwashed

Junction City, KS

#188 May 22, 2013
check the headstone wrote:
<quoted text>Her tombstone has "Allah" carved on it with a star and crescent moon. She was born in Turkey. There was no autopsy because the Muslim religion requires burial within 48 hours. Get your facts straight.
When did you ever see her with her head gear? never!!a muslim women would not be caught out without being covered,all people from Turkey are not of the Islamic faith,as for her headstone and such you said it,you seem to know so much about her. There was no autopsy because Booher was involved and it happened in JC.
check the headstone

Junction City, KS

#189 May 22, 2013
brainwashed wrote:
<quoted text>When did you ever see her with her head gear? never!!a muslim women would not be caught out without being covered,all people from Turkey are not of the Islamic faith,as for her headstone and such you said it,you seem to know so much about her. There was no autopsy because Booher was involved and it happened in JC.
Google Sukran Caldwell , dumbass. And work on that spelling and grammar. It`s never too late to earn your GED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Violent Melbourne rapist jailed for torture of ... 3 hr Arbin Larfin 42
News Depression still a top problem in high schools 3 hr Jennifer 2
News Cops find $60K of meth in house 4 hr aabbcc 4
News Malone Men Indicted For Pot (Sep '11) 4 hr Lickalatta 7
News Fake officer steals $1,000 in traffic stop 5 hr Party Pete 1
News 19 federally indicted for drug trafficking in M... 13 hr American_Sons 10
News Heroin makes comeback in Caldwell County 19 hr Joshuatree 2
More from around the web