Second Quincy drug arrest in two days

Dec 1, 2010 Full story: KHQA-TV Quincy 15

The Adams County Sheriff's Office has confirmed the arrest of 28-year-old John Knowles for a felony charge of possession of controlled substance.

Full Story
werestilllookini ntoit

Peoria, IL

#1 Dec 1, 2010
John Knowles is well known to LE. Convicted of criminal sexual abuse of a minor and numerous other offenses, he might as well take up lodging at the court house.
Hope that his goose will be fully cooked on the meth charges in a few months -- then it's back to the jailhouse for Johnny. And to the broad who was stupid enough to come bond him out -- he also 'hangs out' at another chick's apartment. Hope the money she spent on him was worth it.
John

Powder Springs, GA

#2 Dec 1, 2010
werestilllookinintoit wrote:
John Knowles is well known to LE. Convicted of criminal sexual abuse of a minor and numerous other offenses, he might as well take up lodging at the court house.
Hope that his goose will be fully cooked on the meth charges in a few months -- then it's back to the jailhouse for Johnny. And to the broad who was stupid enough to come bond him out -- he also 'hangs out' at another chick's apartment. Hope the money she spent on him was worth it.
This is all BULL!!! I am happily married.
werestilllookini ntoit

Quincy, IL

#3 Dec 6, 2010
Dear John in Georgia,

You are not the convicted sex offender/drug distributor, John Knowles, of Quincy, Illinois. But if you are, you need to go the dentist while you're out on bail -- you might not be a murderer yet, but your breath KILLS. How can not just one, but two women put up with your culo breath?

Also, one would think you'd deny the criminal charges, instead of worrying what your wife/girlfriend thinks!!
guest2

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 21, 2011
John Knowles is a punk! I can't wait to see his b!tch a$$ locked up with his new boyfriend getting swapped around D block for smokes and candy bars! Grab your ankles purty mouth!!!!! Do they have taxpayer funded dentists in the crossbar hotel? Get them mouth full of Dig 'em smacks fixed. You worthless leech on society.
johnmknowlesblow s

Peoria, IL

#5 Mar 27, 2011
All Johnny Knowles is good for is: having sex with underaged girls, beating up women and animals, cheating on women he shacks up with, and using people for money/drugs/housing/car rides. He'll pimp his butt out for pretty much anything. His daughter has a lousy excuse for a dad.
Guest2

United States

#6 May 27, 2011
Is this punk still running around a free man after multiple repeat offenses from drugs to assault?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 5, 2011
how old is this guy?

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 8, 2011
I can't wait til this punk gets his teeth kicked in like he deserves.
Tony

Bethel, CT

#10 Jun 13, 2011
guest wrote:
I can't wait til this punk gets his teeth kicked in like he deserves.
LOL! Why, what else did he do?

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jun 15, 2011
He's a lowlife degenerate high school drop out with no chance to ever achieve anything in life except a casket or a cell. He doesn't work, lives off of taxpayer money, beats on the women that he cheats on. Borrows money to go out drinking and sucker punches unexpecting victims, then brags about how tough he is. Take another hit off of that meth pipe and finish rotting out those brown rotten teeth with your stank ass breath Johnny!! You don't want your cellie to be pissed when you rake 'em across his meatstick. Snap into a slimjim!! HA!!!
happyschwag

Peoria, IL

#12 Jun 19, 2011
Guest2 wrote:
Is this punk still running around a free man after multiple repeat offenses from drugs to assault?
Why yes he is -- he was even stalking one of his exes, who kicked him out on his butt (aka the bimbo who bailed him out of jail). Poor ol' Johnny just can't change his ways...the justice system needs to lock up his pencil dick away from any other stupid breeding sluts who let him mooch off of him. He's already got one daughter that he doesn't support!
lmao

United States

#13 Oct 17, 2011
hey everybody. CASE DISMISSED
Friend

Leeton, MO

#15 Jan 6, 2012
I just stumbled across this article & couldn't help but notice that most of these comments seem to be very personal in nature. Lets just stick to the facts. This is not the place to air your grudges or childish drama. I don't know Mr. Knowles, but I do know the young lady Happyschwag referred to & she is anything but a "bimbo" or "breeding slut"! She is a very intelligent & hard working young woman that does not have any children at all, let alone with Knowles so get your facts straight before you post lies about someone that has nothing to do with this!
imjustme77

Waterloo, IL

#16 Jul 29, 2013
I heard there was a couple meth bust in the last couple days or so. Does anyone know about these. I thnk the one guys name is Josh.
really

Chicago, IL

#17 Thursday Jan 1
imjustme77 wrote:
I heard there was a couple meth bust in the last couple days or so. Does anyone know about these. I thnk the one guys name is Josh.
Was it josh Knuffman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sound Beach Man Busted for Heroin & Narcotics 1 hr msxis 1
Massena man sentenced to prison for cocaine sale 2 hr welfare 51
Two arrested in Harrison County on federal drug... 3 hr pamperedprincess 16
26 Pounds Of Synthetic Marijuana Discovered 11 hr truthbetold 1
Four Arrested in WCH Drug Raid 17 hr just sayin 4
Acadiana Crime News: Acadia jailer accused of s... 20 hr flyonthewall 2
Prescription drug collection effort nets 700 po... (Oct '13) 22 hr cops are liars an... 28
More from around the web