Felix Rodriguez, Another Doctor Feel ...

Felix Rodriguez, Another Doctor Feel Good, Pleads Out to Dealing Painkillers

There are 2 comments on the The Village Voice story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Felix Rodriguez, Another Doctor Feel Good, Pleads Out to Dealing Painkillers. In it, The Village Voice reports that:

Yet another disgraced doctor has pleaded guilty to dealing out highly addictive painkillers like candy, federal prosecutors in Manhattan say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Village Voice.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Feb 28, 2013
It's sad to see the once reputable village voice join other media sources parroting law enforcement propaganda about the made up prescription pill 'crisis' that is causing thousands of legitimate pain patients to suffer unnecessarily. At one time the village voice actually investigated stories before they published them but not any more. This pill 'crisis' has as much credibility as the 'reefer madness' of the 30's!
Thaiforfatorange chick

Germany

#2 May 3, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Six graduate from Sequoyah County Drug Court (Dec '08) 7 hr Hak 111
News Ware arrests 20 people in undercover crackdown ... (Sep '08) 9 hr Puppytoo 5
News Elizabethton Police bust two suspected drug homes (Mar '11) 9 hr Trailer monitor 67
News Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats Trump th... 9 hr Retribution 8
News Franklin County area police log (Dec '09) 10 hr Julio 4
News Arrest ends probe into teen's overdose (Mar '07) 10 hr F_Rogers 188
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 10 hr Downer FTT 619
More from around the web