Salt Lake Judge accused of dealing ox...

Salt Lake Judge accused of dealing oxycodone

There are 3 comments on the ABC 4 story from Apr 1, 2013, titled Salt Lake Judge accused of dealing oxycodone. In it, ABC 4 reports that:

A Salt Lake City Justice Court Judge is facing federal and state drug charges for allegedly dealing oxycodone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 4.

“I never LQQK back, soooooooooo”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Wow! I think this might actually be a first. Wonder if they will call into question her rulings, over the past ??? They should...

Greenville, SC

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Here in knoxville we had a judge using, not dealing, but caused a bunch of trouble, had to retry 2 high profile killers... Google judge Richard Baumgartner

#3 Apr 29, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Traffic stop lands Paducah man in custody for d... 5 hr Queen of paducah Tlo 6
News Sheriff recovering after meth lab discovery 10 hr titsondariver 17
News Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties... (Apr '10) 16 hr tnjen 36
News Police: Erratic driving leads to drug, weapons ... 16 hr BPT 1
News Drug Bust Includes Days Inn General Manager Arrest (Apr '12) Thu INDICT PETE BECHT 53
News Ariz. posse to round up illegal immigrants (May '06) Thu taxpayer 4
News 'Dark Web' drug site challenge law enforcement (Nov '14) Thu what locker room 8
More from around the web