Tramadol Ultram

Tramadol Ultram

There are 34 comments on the Infolex story from Mar 20, 2010, titled Tramadol Ultram. In it, Infolex reports that:

In animal, models. Also if you develop. Tolerance development. The are somewhat with relieve moderate to of the mental and or to other narcotics used regularly for a list of side effects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Infolex.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
update on rich

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Mar 23, 2010
Thanks RICH for coming through! Your good people (isn't that how they say it on the street... or is it "good peeps" LOL).

Anyway, RICH is legit!
Mathew

Mclean, VA

#5 Mar 23, 2010
YO..[email protected] is the best for Tramadol 50 mg and they ship from us..I recommend these guys if you are ordering Tramadol or Soma and they have top quality Ultram .
Mathew

Mclean, VA

#6 Mar 23, 2010
If you see no website ship Tramadol 50 mg to VA as for federal law.But thx to Rich for helping me in right time.
Lisa

Ann Arbor, MI

#9 Mar 25, 2010
My package arrived today , I paid $126.00 for 180 pills of Tramadol 50 mg for priority overnight. Great Services !!!
Joann

Tampa, FL

#10 Mar 26, 2010
Totally recommend them.I did end up ordering from them and everything went smoothly.

Here is what happened:

23/03/2010-- New Order Created by System

23/03/2010 Prescription Approved By Dr.

23/03/2010Order Printed by Pharmacy.

23/03/2010 Credit Card Delay Capture Approved/

Order Tracking Number:(Same day)

And I received my order at noon today (25/03/2010)

I would order through Rich again.

I request all my FL friends to deal with him as most of the website doesn't ship Tramadol to FL.
Douglas

Ashburn, VA

#12 Mar 26, 2010
I got my package today. Overnight with no problems. I will have to give these people another try next week.

Great services .....!!!
lima42

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Mar 26, 2010
Tramadol 50 mg - 180 tabs -$126.00

I placed an order yesterday for Tramadol.It was approved and shipped by FedEx. I can see with the tracking number given, it will arrive today. They have excellent communication with patients and I highly recommend them!

RICH IS LEGIT !!!
nygrrl

Braintree, MA

#14 Mar 26, 2010
I have been using them for last five months now and I have zero complaints. I am very impressed with their service and its nice to not have to pay $1200 for an ER visit everytime I need pain meds as I have no insurance. Fast shipping and very reliable.

I want to add that I found them here, this is a wonderful place and I am so glad its here!
PainKiller

Australia

#15 Mar 26, 2010
LOL LOL LOL . Wot did I say 'watch now there will be more posts from people all of a sudden needin tram and ordering it through RICH' omg rich u'l do anything wont u HaHa. Ur a scamming liar and u should be removed from this site. I have no doubt ur 'rich' if there are people out there niave enough to give u there credit card details. Im sure ur very rich. Lol now let the next 5 people post there great reviews on how wonderful rich is. HaHa so predictable so predictable! So lame
megmas

Chantilly, VA

#17 Mar 27, 2010
I have had 4 back surgeries in the past 2 years and i always run out of my meds a few days early, so for me $.77 a pill is totally worth it to get me through until i can get my rx filled, and i'd rather pay $.77/pill to someone i know is going to deliver than send someone $99 and get nothing in return. So i will def. stick with Rich even if he's a little pricey, as long as he keeps delivering!!!!!
Shawn

Dallas, TX

#18 Mar 30, 2010
Do not LISTEN to "Pain Killer" He is a thief and a lying scammer.
I actually get what I order from RICH do not listen to these losers posting in her thread! email her and get what you need.$126 for 180 pills.
PainKiller wrote:
LOL LOL LOL . Wot did I say 'watch now there will be more posts from people all of a sudden needin tram and ordering it through RICH' omg rich u'l do anything wont u HaHa. Ur a scamming liar and u should be removed from this site. I have no doubt ur 'rich' if there are people out there niave enough to give u there credit card details. Im sure ur very rich. Lol now let the next 5 people post there great reviews on how wonderful rich is. HaHa so predictable so predictable! So lame
PainKiller

Australia

#19 Mar 30, 2010
Im a liar and a thief? Im not the one asking for credit card details im just posting lol good on ya. GO RICH!
James

Seattle, WA

#21 Apr 3, 2010
PainKiller wrote:
That is an intersting point Pain Killer. I wonder what motivates SO many people to come back (just so happends they all happen to respond back to back) and post such passionate reviews about Rich. I understand promotional pieces and thats ok but IMHO it seems a little over kill... Not trying to bad mouth anyone just my observation..
PainKiller

Australia

#22 Apr 3, 2010
James wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an intersting point Pain Killer. I wonder what motivates SO many people to come back (just so happends they all happen to respond back to back) and post such passionate reviews about Rich. I understand promotional pieces and thats ok but IMHO it seems a little over kill... Not trying to bad mouth anyone just my observation..
Yay! About time someone see's the light HaHa. See wot I mean james everyone who posts for 'rich' is selling the product and wot about that one up the top who explained every detail of the process.
Date: order processed
Date: credit card details recorded
Date: fedex shipped straight to my door.
How the hell does a normal person ordering over the net know exacatly every detail of what is happening and the exact times and track exactly where and when there parcel is? Thank u james finally a person who posted without selling rxsolutions. HaHa
But no doubt after this post there will be 3 or so posts expressing there overwhelming support and love for rich. Its such a raught! GO RICH!
Rich

Chicago, IL

#24 Apr 4, 2010
PainKiller do you need any more proof???

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2701/449188667...

Thanks
"Good Bless"
PainKiller wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay! About time someone see's the light HaHa. See wot I mean james everyone who posts for 'rich' is selling the product and wot about that one up the top who explained every detail of the process.
Date: order processed
Date: credit card details recorded
Date: fedex shipped straight to my door.
How the hell does a normal person ordering over the net know exacatly every detail of what is happening and the exact times and track exactly where and when there parcel is? Thank u james finally a person who posted without selling rxsolutions. HaHa
But no doubt after this post there will be 3 or so posts expressing there overwhelming support and love for rich. Its such a raught! GO RICH!
PainKiller

Australia

#25 Apr 4, 2010
I dont understand rich, Hows a picture going to proove anything? And Wots with the 'good bless' after ur posts? Do u mean god bless maybe? Lol! There is no proof here wot so ever my little credit card detail stealing friend.yer I know ur not my friend yada yada yada... Now quick change ur name a few times and post good remarks about urself. Good bless rich good bless
Rich

Chicago, IL

#26 Apr 5, 2010
Speaking with you is such a waste of time....!!Thank you for blessing...!!

Bye
PainKiller

Australia

#27 Apr 5, 2010
Did I touch a nerve richy? Are u upset that I unmasked ur little game of hide go seek?do u really think im the only one that could see past these bogus posts that u put on here pretending to be someone else posting great reviews and actually knowing every little detail of what happens when they order I think u went a little to far with that one stating exactly what was happening no normal person knows this stuff unless there the ones doing the data entry or the scammer them selves which in this case is u! Good bless rich.
Robin

Sammamish, WA

#29 Apr 12, 2010
Rich saved me from going to doctor to doctor and getting turned away or getting a lot of run around yes i got my order too so they are very legit and fast and thank u again meds.
I AGREE PAINKILLER

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Apr 19, 2010
I placed an order with rxsolutions: aka-medsolutions, energyslim.com , RC Loan, phoneordersupport.com ..........and so on....
The first order is on time and the real deal, the second order......well let's just say, this guy would call my phone OVER & OVER AGAIN, every 3 min. until I answered and placed my order and money went through! After that though.......No response to calls and sparatic replies to emails!
they also tried to deny these sites were related until I mentioned all had the same phone numbers!
TRY THEM ONCE...YOU'RE OK.....DON'T ORDER AGAIN THOUGH!
Touche "PAINKILLER"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should illegals be allowed to drive? 15 hr spytheweb 7
News Police log (May '12) 16 hr Macauley Culkin 5
News Drug bust defendants face amended charges (Jul '14) 17 hr fernie 8
News Crime2nd meth raid on Ruidoso house in three mo... 17 hr fernie 1
News Gay sex and crystal meth (Jul '08) Tue Babba 236
News Polk children found living in... Tue Debby Jane 1
News Scott Weiland died from overdose of cocaine, ec... Tue Three Rounds 1
More from around the web