Traffic Stop Nets Drug Arrest

Traffic Stop Nets Drug Arrest

There are 8 comments on the The Beebe News story from May 2, 2013, titled Traffic Stop Nets Drug Arrest. In it, The Beebe News reports that:

On Sat., April 27, at approx. 2:20 p.m., Beebe Police Officer Justin Lee accomplished a traffic stop on a 2002 Chevrolet Prism at the intersection of Cherry and Elm Streets for an equipment violation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beebe News.

Since: Apr 13

Lake Oswego, OR

#1 May 2, 2013
Good Job To All At The Beebe Police Department and to Officer Justin Lee. Thank you Charles & Pamala Forsyth [Good Day <> 05/02/13] PS: Keep all Drugs off the street and we well have a better world to live in as Well.
always

United States

#2 May 2, 2013
Go beebe pD
Paula Brittain

United States

#3 May 3, 2013
This makes me sad.....:( I hope and pray jC gets better and lives a normal life one day) I love you brother
Jared

United States

#4 May 6, 2013
Lol. Why does it make you sad. Were the drugs yours to paula
Paul

United States

#5 May 8, 2013
Get the shit off the street all it does is ruins your life
Paula Brittain

United States

#6 May 16, 2013
Look here jerod lol no they werent my drugs that day lmao grow up I dare you to say it to my face?????? JC is my brother and yes he got in trouble but leave my name out of your mouth... I am karma bitch
Paula Brittain

United States

#7 May 16, 2013
Jared wrote:
Lol. Why does it make you sad. Were the drugs yours to paula
grow up jerod judging people won't get you nowhere
cne mom

United States

#8 Jun 4, 2013
Jerod your a dumbass everyone can express themselves it is good when the beebe police get drugs off the street JESUS is only one to judge worry about yourself GOD dont like ugly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philly man arrested on methamphetamine charges ... 4 hr tax payer 4
Suboxone 4 hr Deeznutz55 3
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 4 hr Esbp 574
News N.C. man who stormed pizzeria over hoax story h... 12 hr Maw Maw sara 1
News 26 people arrested following major drug bust in... (Oct '10) Sun Really 55
News 22 Warrants Issued After Year-Long White Co. Dr... (Jan '13) Sun Neighbor 137
News Director of MHP has Tupelo roots Sun Short sight 1
More from around the web