Meth lab found in Ballard Drive apartment

Full story: Richmond Register

A Ballard Drive apartment building was evacuated Monday morning after Richmond police discovered a suspected one-step meth lab inside one of the units.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jessis

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yeah it was lucas shanks..he also caught a fed case at the same time cause he's a felon and was cought with some stolem hand guns...he need's to be hung haveing his dam kid in there while he was makeing meth
could be interested

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That is a fact. He is a punk. He should have other charges if the police dig enough!!!
his sister

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 10, 2013
 
look yall need to shut ur mouths because he had just got home he didnt make it there he was somewhere eles n it wasnt aa stole hand gun show how much u huys think u know u wasnt there n the cops n firemen both tolod us his kid wasnt in no danger so shut the fuck up till u know the facts
Agreed

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

his sister wrote:
look yall need to shut ur mouths because he had just got home he didnt make it there he was somewhere eles n it wasnt aa stole hand gun show how much u huys think u know u wasnt there n the cops n firemen both tolod us his kid wasnt in no danger so shut the fuck up till u know the facts
nobody told U that baby wasntin danger stupid....he was makin meth in his house n had been for awhile my cousins live over there so I kno! He's nasty just like u stormy or thunder! N who gives a dam* if he wasn't home that's even more stupid cuz he sure was home when he was bragging about bein on that DOGFOOD weeks before!
wow

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 10, 2013
 
??
punkin eater

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

his sister wrote:
look yall need to shut ur mouths because he had just got home he didnt make it there he was somewhere eles n it wasnt aa stole hand gun show how much u huys think u know u wasnt there n the cops n firemen both tolod us his kid wasnt in no danger so shut the fuck up till u know the facts
Snort chemicals much? Anyone caught making that crap should be in prison for at least 20 yrs. If kids are around give them another 20. Low life nasty azz skanks.
jessis

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 10, 2013
 
a little advice the feds dont pick up just one hand gun case hell he could of had five they wouldnt have bothered him but they did so the guns had to be hot
He deserves it

Waco, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lucas is gone he is going on his way back to where he belongs and know you what ? The feeling he has when he is needing a fix is the best feeling for those that don't like him.He treats his family like shit his kids like shit just look at him. He knows that feeling oh so well the sensation the wanting the urge to get high he will do anything to get that high. And I know he will be going through his own hell soon and I hope it's the worst hell he has been through in a long time. He deserves every last thing he gets.
RPD GREAT JOB

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Anyone who has a meth lab, and ESPECIALLY in the same home with a child is a failure to society! I'm so tired of all the drug addicts, meth heads, pill poppers, and thieves in Richmond! RPD is doing a FANTASTIC job putting these CRIMINALS where they belong! The only problem is, everytime one is caught 100 more is taking his place doing it as well! I for one am proud of our police department and commend them on the excellent job they did! It's too bad judge Adams is not presiding anymore. I know she would throw the book at him!
He deserves it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 10, 2013
 
You are so right ..... Just think of it this way Lucas is sitting in jail right now and I would say by now he is feeling that feeling he and all drug addicts feel when without their fix. He is feeling sick ... sweaty .... almost like the flue but 100 times worse looking and asking for anything he can get to try and sleep ..... But he won't he will feel the sickness and it will last a slow slow long time .... Nobody will comfort him nobody will give him his fix he needs so bad .... He is feeling what he deserves ..... It's pay back for treating his family like he has done ..... It's pay back for anything he has taken that was not his just to get high. So it's 845pm he is sitting in jail feeling his living hell and it will get worse quicker than better. But his hell will end and he will be sober then soon as he returns to the streets he will last a few days until he chooses that high feeling he loves so much more than anything else. And it will start all over its a cycle like no other and only the strong and willing survive it. Good luck Lucas you will need it.
ron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 10, 2013
 
Rpd great job you are a dumb ass you better. Keep looking some one you get you
fug

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 10, 2013
 
ron wrote:
Rpd great job you are a dumb ass you better. Keep looking some one you get you
did you ever earn your g.e.d. after dropping out of highschool?
RPD GREAT JOB

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 10, 2013
 
Who are you talking to fug? Talking to ron? I doubt he ot his GED lol
so sad

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 11, 2013
 
looks like you all need to stay away from the stuff .It has burnt your brains up so bad you cannot spell.what losers to put your child in the home with any kind of drugs.they should put you away for a long time.......
Unknown

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

his sister wrote:
look yall need to shut ur mouths because he had just got home he didnt make it there he was somewhere eles n it wasnt aa stole hand gun show how much u huys think u know u wasnt there n the cops n firemen both tolod us his kid wasnt in no danger so shut the fuck up till u know the facts
You are a dumba$$. No cops or firefighters are going to tell you that the kid/kids were not in harms way. You must think that we are all dumba$$ to believe that sh!t. You must be 1 stupid bi*ch. So you should go to jail with him if you don't think anything is wrong with this picture.

Since: Dec 10

louisville, ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 12, 2013
 
For whatever reasons, these disabled people truly do have issues and need a proper environment to grow in. If not able to be taught to live in society, teach that also. These kids just learn in different ways...not an easy job, but well worth it in the end.
lynnshanks

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Whoever said that Luke treats his kids like sh*t is a dam* liar. I am the mother of his kids. He even helped me raise my daughter that is not his. And my kid was not in immediate danger since the meth was not active but he should not have had it there with her being there. She was there because it was his visitation time. He loves his kids very much and would do anything for them or anyone else. Just because he has his faults does not make him a bad person. I would never do meth and do not agree with anyone doing it but it is his body. No one else's. I did leave him after ten years because I could not watch him do what he was doing to his self but he did take care of us well and did everything he could to make sure we were took care of. And for all of you people talking smack about him on here, obviously you just like to meddle in other's business instead of living your own lives. He is my husband and I would do anything for him . I would die for him. Because I know he would do the same. And the guns were not a big deal. Just because he committed a felony has nothing to do with guns. That is crazy that it would make a difference. And all you people calling a kid a bitch, you should be the ones locked up for saying so. Why would you do that? If you really knew luke, you would have a different view of all this. By the way, if you know me then you know that I don't take any bullsh*t from anyone and if you have something to say, you can come say it to me. Have a nice day!!! God Bless!!!
question

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

lynnshanks wrote:
Whoever said that Luke treats his kids like sh*t is a dam* liar. I am the mother of his kids. He even helped me raise my daughter that is not his. And my kid was not in immediate danger since the meth was not active but he should not have had it there with her being there. She was there because it was his visitation time. He loves his kids very much and would do anything for them or anyone else. Just because he has his faults does not make him a bad person. I would never do meth and do not agree with anyone doing it but it is his body. No one else's. I did leave him after ten years because I could not watch him do what he was doing to his self but he did take care of us well and did everything he could to make sure we were took care of. And for all of you people talking smack about him on here, obviously you just like to meddle in other's business instead of living your own lives. He is my husband and I would do anything for him . I would die for him. Because I know he would do the same. And the guns were not a big deal. Just because he committed a felony has nothing to do with guns. That is crazy that it would make a difference. And all you people calling a kid a bitch, you should be the ones locked up for saying so. Why would you do that? If you really knew luke, you would have a different view of all this. By the way, if you know me then you know that I don't take any bullsh*t from anyone and if you have something to say, you can come say it to me. Have a nice day!!! God Bless!!!
what do you think of his girlfriend nicole she looks like trash
lynnshanks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

question wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you think of his girlfriend nicole she looks like trash
i don't care for her. She swore my baby girl would be taken care of and i trusted her. She knew what was going on and wouldn't tell me because she knew i wouldn't let my kid around them if i knew. I don't like her at all.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 25, 2013
 
She has been telling a lot of ppls that she going to whoop you. Have you heard about it and all the crap she been saying about you? I think you would brake her neck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Drugs Discussions

Search the Drugs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jackson's secrets explained in Autopsy: The Las... 10 min goodvibrations 164
Don't surrender in War on Drugs (Jan '11) 3 hr War on Drugs is LOST 8
Narcotics unit nets multiple arrests (Mar '10) 5 hr derek 5
2 arrests in Douglas County clear up thefts in ... (Aug '13) 5 hr june 10
Schlosser pleads guilty (Nov '09) 6 hr grave digger 33
kratom 6 hr kimkratom 1
Douglaston Man Allegedly Shot In The Back, Quee... (Mar '11) 6 hr Still at Rikers 50
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••