Buffalo man arrested twice in same week

Buffalo man arrested twice in same week

There are 37 comments on the Observer story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Buffalo man arrested twice in same week. In it, Observer reports that:

On Friday, a Buffalo man was charged following an investigation by the Southern Tier Regional Task Force into narcotic sales in Dunkirk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Lancaster, NY

#1 Feb 26, 2013
They should pass a law that imposes the death penalty for any dumba$$ accused of trying to screw up two regions simultaneously.
hose 4

Fredonia, NY

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Easy on him! I,m sure it's all our faults he did this. Say, let'S let him use his welfare cash to make bail.Then pay for his lawyer.Then food stamps for his babies and insurance for his pregant ho's. Give him a car so he can go to rehab.And of course a free cell phone so he can hang with his posse. Finally when gets caught selling that car to buy more crack. We get to do it all over again.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Feb 26, 2013
lol wrote:
They should pass a law that imposes the death penalty for any dumba$$ accused of trying to screw up two regions simultaneously.
The guy's home base is Jewett Ave. I grew up around there and did plenty of drinking at Slomba's. That area was screwed up. This guy was born in 1981. As you should know, that area was screwed up long before 1981.

This guy was providing a service to the trashy drug-abusing students at SUNY Fredonia who were too dumb to get into UB, so they headed down to Fredonia to party and screw. If this guy didn't go down there to bring them drugs, they would have all had to drive into Buffalo once a week to buy the stuff off the corners in dangerous areas. They could get robbed or shot and make more work for YOU.

You should thank this guy for saving you work, "Mr Lancaster".
lol

Lancaster, NY

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy's home base is Jewett Ave. I grew up around there and did plenty of drinking at Slomba's. That area was screwed up. This guy was born in 1981. As you should know, that area was screwed up long before 1981.
This guy was providing a service to the trashy drug-abusing students at SUNY Fredonia who were too dumb to get into UB, so they headed down to Fredonia to party and screw. If this guy didn't go down there to bring them drugs, they would have all had to drive into Buffalo once a week to buy the stuff off the corners in dangerous areas. They could get robbed or shot and make more work for YOU.
Ok, they should impose the death penalty on any dumba$$ that attempts to ADD to the screwing up of two regions simultaneously.
And they should just always shoot drug dealers.

Is that better life couch?

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Feb 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, they should impose the death penalty on any dumba$$ that attempts to ADD to the screwing up of two regions simultaneously.
Seeing as I am one who believes ALL drugs should be sold legally,regulated and taxed like alcohol and tobacco, I disagree that drug dealers should be executed

The guy with the pony tail is retired TTN PD

http://www.leap.cc/watch-a-video/

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Listent to the hillbilly cop at the 5:55 mark, That decribes what happens EVERY time

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Feb 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
If these idiots in Fredonia didn't want to buy the drugs, then he wouldn't be down there

Guess what....put him in jail and kill him and somebody else will take his place

Do you piss in the wind much?
Rifleman

Fredonia, NY

#8 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Seeing as I am one who believes ALL drugs should be sold legally,regulated and taxed like alcohol and tobacco, I disagree that drug dealers should be executed
The guy with the pony tail is retired TTN PD
another reason we need our "assault" rifles! Lock and load,fix bayonets. These druggies gotta go!

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Rifleman wrote:
<quoted text>another reason we need our "assault" rifles! Lock and load,fix bayonets. These druggies gotta go!
Bwaaahahaha
Rifleman

Fredonia, NY

#10 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
If these idiots in Fredonia didn't want to buy the drugs, then he wouldn't be down there
Guess what....put him in jail and kill him and somebody else will take his place
Do you piss in the wind much?
Lock and load,fix bayonets. Get rid of the scum. 20 years for use,life for distributors at hard labor.

Chesapeake, VA

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Rifleman wrote:
<quoted text>another reason we need our "assault" rifles! Lock and load,fix bayonets. These druggies gotta go!
You don't need to shoot drug dealers...

...They are shooting each other
Derp

Fredonia, NY

#12 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Your absolutely ignorant. One fredonia concentrates in COMPLETELY different areas of study than UB. Two, why does he have a posse and hoes? Because hes black? Welfare? Whos to say he didnt support himself and his babies off of his illegal trade.. Your not only bias, but as i stated earlier. IGNORANT. Obviously if you have gone to college, you should return to further your simple mind, but my guess is that you have not had a college education yourself. Or i stand disappointed in the Academy that would give a degree to such a imbecile.
Paul Dyster

United States

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Coach does hold PhD in ??? Also he was defending this outstanding citizen due to the fact he is a drug dealer, and drug dealers make neo con actually do some work.

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Derp wrote:
<quoted text> Your absolutely ignorant. One fredonia concentrates in COMPLETELY different areas of study than UB. Two, why does he have a posse and hoes? Because hes black? Welfare? Whos to say he didnt support himself and his babies off of his illegal trade.. Your not only bias, but as i stated earlier. IGNORANT. Obviously if you have gone to college, you should return to further your simple mind, but my guess is that you have not had a college education yourself. Or i stand disappointed in the Academy that would give a degree to such a imbecile.
You are correct. Fredonia is like Buff State. It is a retard school. It used to be called a "state teacher's college". Places like Buff State and Fredonia produce teachers, cops and nurses. I went to UB. UB produces, professors, doctors, lawyers, dentists, CEO's, etc
reality

Horseheads, NY

#15 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You are correct. Fredonia is like Buff State. It is a retard school. It used to be called a "state teacher's college". Places like Buff State and Fredonia produce teachers, cops and nurses. I went to UB. UB produces, professors, doctors, lawyers, dentists, CEO's, etc
Talk about blowing your own horn!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
So tell us, which one were you? Professor? Doctor? Lawyer? Dentist?
CEO?

I vote etc, aka none of the above!
life coach was a bad load

Buffalo, NY

#18 Mar 8, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us, which one were you? Professor? Doctor? Lawyer? Dentist?
CEO?
I vote etc, aka none of the above!
I think his father sucked too much smoke on the job and the load that produced him was lacking in many ways. The guy has an active imagination and claims he can carry a concealed weapon in all 50 states. He needs more vodka to impress us with his feats of drunken driving etc.
Steve

Fredonia, NY

#19 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
or in your case a dingbat.
Wow you are special

Fredonia, NY

#20 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
UB produces doctors that couldn't get into a big name medical school. It produces lawyers that couldn't get into a prestigious law school. It's for people who wanted to stay in Western New York because they couldn't cut it in the big, competitive world out there. Sorry, but UB is the Fredonia State of Med and Law schools.
go home

Fredonia, NY

#21 Apr 4, 2013
they should stay in erie county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Traffic stop turns up pot, cocaine and heroin 49 min silly rabbit 1
News Board approves lean budget for Sault PoliceBudg... 6 hr gonna need lots more 1
News District Court (Jul '10) 9 hr Ozzie 8
News Cops: Drug Dealer Busted in Elmont (Sep '10) 18 hr Former Elmont res... 50
News Vista Dr. Jeffrey Yusim Arrested for Issuing Un... (Sep '08) 20 hr Burke 53
News Six accuse Select Specialty Hospital of race bias (Jul '07) 23 hr Sally 268
News Man accused of dealing pot 'violently resisted'... Tue tony tucci 1
More from around the web