Several arrested on drug trafficking ...

Several arrested on drug trafficking charges in Boyle

There are 22 comments on the The Advocate Online story from Sep 17, 2013, titled Several arrested on drug trafficking charges in Boyle. In it, The Advocate Online reports that:

Boyle County Sheriff's Office has arrested several people on drug trafficking charges following a traffic stop in Junction City Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate Online.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
car mat

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2013
go cops get those trash bag drug dealers and drug addicts ,booyah and heehee guess who told
well

United States

#2 Sep 17, 2013
Great job boys making my place safer all the time
yea rite

Danville, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2013
well wrote:
dont do no good bust them turn around them go
car mat

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2013
looks like the laws winning the war on the detroit boys drug dealers ,,oh yeah
resident

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2013
Over weed? Please they need to be worried about the significant rise in heroine use. Marajuana will be legalized soon anyway. Waste of time and tax money
getreal

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2013
well wrote:
why don't you stay in AL and let the state of ky deal with what we have here .,.,.,. you dumb as- make your place a safer place to live the chicken s?IT SCUMBAG trashes cops got to arrest themself to make it a better place to live .... they are crooks and theives with a gun on and add the smartas- mouth and the know it all and then you got a well trained COMMUNIST SCUMBAG in our country trying to do it as bad as they can before someone pops a cap in there as-. this is what go the cop killed in bardstown for sure maybe it was some scumbag cop in this town who did it ....
PICKETT

Buffalo, NY

#8 Sep 18, 2013
THE HO PATROL wrote:
<quoted text>True but ya knows how BCSD is they gotta take what they can get.That bunch at BCSD are to stupid to bust anyone from their on investigations they gotta get a couple spineless rats to do it for them.lmao what a bunch of jokes.
Yep-looks like the toothless wonder n his cop friends got some more of em.
poppy

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2013
car mat wrote:
go cops get those trash bag drug dealers and drug addicts ,booyah and heehee guess who told
It looks like the two that got busted in JC ratted on the Clark dude. No trust amongst these kinds of fools.
Funny

Perryville, KY

#11 Sep 19, 2013
Funny

Perryville, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2013
car mat

Morehead, KY

#13 Sep 20, 2013
is the mug shot of amy pendygraft ,is she on deaths door step
car mat

Morehead, KY

#15 Sep 21, 2013
at least I am not in jail and not a scum bag dealer
hittle

West Mifflin, PA

#16 Sep 21, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Can you imagine this?
curious

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Sep 21, 2013
Who was arrested?
the real pickett

Lexington, KY

#19 Sep 21, 2013
PICKETT wrote:
<quoted text>Yep-looks like the toothless wonder n his cop friends got some more of em.
It's nice to know that someone wants to grow up to be just like me.Who are you really?Sorry but you can't pull off being me.You need to find a new hero.You trying to start shit between me and moe,well it isn't going to work cause he knows that most people that post on here are full of shit and rarely know what they are talking about.Next time you post something under my name,change your ip address.I don't know anybody in Eubank,I have no reason to go there.
curious

Richmond, KY

#20 Sep 21, 2013
Sounds kinda funny, I wonder if they could have stepped on toes of someone who might have been selling there for more than a decade?
should be next

Danville, KY

#21 Oct 11, 2013
chris west should be next ,low life scum
hater

Somerset, KY

#23 Oct 11, 2013
Michael Floyd and his uncle should be next!
tonie matherly

Ashburn, VA

#25 Nov 10, 2013
everybody should get a life and what happend to jason and amy is not funny at all
Why isnt it

Perryville, KY

#26 Nov 11, 2013
tonie matherly wrote:
everybody should get a life and what happend to jason and amy is not funny at all
Why you have been there with them!The way it looks you went to jail an the way I hear it it was for fighting with your mother, right? The thing about they are better off there instead of Danville looking like they have zombie's walking around!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prescription drug abuse a plague (Oct '14) 20 min HighLife 35
News Thousands come out to WAMM Festival (Sep '08) 54 min Brotherly Love 242
News Sheriff Cory Hutcheson Vowed to Clean Up His Ru... 6 hr Shm 31
News Police Raid 'Costco Of Meth' Site In San Jose (Jan '07) 7 hr Chipper123 9
News Ten charged in Lowell gang raids; weapons, drug... (Jul '08) 11 hr theo 668
News State firearm, drug charges turn to federal cas... 11 hr tomin cali 1
News 8 arrests made in sheriff's desert operation 12 hr New Resident 5
More from around the web