Insight: Shrinking U.S. labor unions see relief in marijuana industry

Feb 6, 2013 Full story: Reuters 241

The medical marijuana shop next to a tattoo parlor on a busy street in Los Angeles looks much like hundreds of other pot dispensaries that dot the city.

Full Story
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#146 Feb 10, 2013
I see right wingers have ruined another thread with their usual off topic spam!
fightfan

Toledo, OH

#147 Feb 10, 2013
As a libertarian is say let's get it rolling. Why do republicans fear weed so much. They are afraid of it why? Its non cancer forming and can stop some cancers. Its impossible to overdose on. Alcohol kills tens of thousands every year. It clearly is hundreds fold more dangerous than alcohol yet these bible bangers who live in the porn belt(area with most porn site subscribers) of the south and west and Midwest are scared. They still believed the 1950's propaganda videos of weed are fact and not government spread paranoia. I just got done smoking a bowl of bubbleberry kush and I am going to go to home depot and re lattice the deck since the snow is gone. I'm not going to drink a bunch and kill someone or beat my wife like a typical drunkard. I'm painting a biased opinion about drinkers in the way that some of the ignorant people think of marijuana users. I know lawyers, wealthy businessman, MBA professors at a major university, a judge almond others who smoke. Smoking pot is 10,000 safer than alcohol according to risks of you dying on it. Why not make it a cash cow job maker......because of lobbyist for the alcohol and pill industry fear it hurts their bottom line.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#150 Feb 10, 2013
fightfan wrote:
As a libertarian is say let's get it rolling. Why do republicans fear weed so much. They are afraid of it why? Its non cancer forming and can stop some cancers. Its impossible to overdose on. Alcohol kills tens of thousands every year. It clearly is hundreds fold more dangerous than alcohol yet these bible bangers who live in the porn belt(area with most porn site subscribers) of the south and west and Midwest are scared. They still believed the 1950's propaganda videos of weed are fact and not government spread paranoia. I just got done smoking a bowl of bubbleberry kush and I am going to go to home depot and re lattice the deck since the snow is gone. I'm not going to drink a bunch and kill someone or beat my wife like a typical drunkard. I'm painting a biased opinion about drinkers in the way that some of the ignorant people think of marijuana users. I know lawyers, wealthy businessman, MBA professors at a major university, a judge almond others who smoke. Smoking pot is 10,000 safer than alcohol according to risks of you dying on it. Why not make it a cash cow job maker......because of lobbyist for the alcohol and pill industry fear it hurts their bottom line.
You're absolutely correct! Great post!
fightfan

Toledo, OH

#152 Feb 10, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely correct! Great post!
Thank you.
fightfan

Toledo, OH

#154 Feb 10, 2013
roll it up light it up smoke it up & enjoy saving 48,000,000,000 dollars a year and making billions in revenue.
FYMO

Carol Stream, IL

#155 Feb 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see, won't we? But only if they're gay pederasts, guys who prey on boys. Hopefully the Scouts would do a lot better job of preventing that than the Catholics have...
Or the public school system.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#156 Feb 11, 2013
fightfan wrote:
As a libertarian is say let's get it rolling. Why do republicans fear weed so much. They are afraid of it why? Its non cancer forming and can stop some cancers. Its impossible to overdose on. Alcohol kills tens of thousands every year. It clearly is hundreds fold more dangerous than alcohol yet these bible bangers who live in the porn belt(area with most porn site subscribers) of the south and west and Midwest are scared. They still believed the 1950's propaganda videos of weed are fact and not government spread paranoia. I just got done smoking a bowl of bubbleberry kush and I am going to go to home depot and re lattice the deck since the snow is gone. I'm not going to drink a bunch and kill someone or beat my wife like a typical drunkard. I'm painting a biased opinion about drinkers in the way that some of the ignorant people think of marijuana users. I know lawyers, wealthy businessman, MBA professors at a major university, a judge almond others who smoke. Smoking pot is 10,000 safer than alcohol according to risks of you dying on it. Why not make it a cash cow job maker......because of lobbyist for the alcohol and pill industry fear it hurts their bottom line.
Do you know any doctors who might? While it is nice a the so-called intellectuals from the 60-70's think it is ok, what about the doctors and those in the medical field, how do they feel. Personally I could care less, tax it like they tax cigarettes, and have it!
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#157 Feb 11, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, just smoke a blunt and roll with it. Just think, you Marxist's have a front row seat to watch your "savior" single handedly destroy the greatest country on the face of the planet. Quit yer' bitching.
I have no 'savior' on this earth. You are a total idiot! Greatest country my ass!

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#158 Feb 11, 2013
news flash wrote:
<quoted text>
Up until the "reading to kiddies" part I could have sworn you were talking about Obama and the dead Ambassador situation. So at least Bush was reading, better than the NOTHING Obama wa doing?
You clearly don't even read the news, if you thought that. Obviously you're a moron, dismissed.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#159 Feb 11, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, just smoke a blunt and roll with it. Just think, you Marxist's have a front row seat to watch your "savior" single handedly destroy the greatest country on the face of the planet. Quit yer' bitching.
In your case I think it's meth that's done the damage. Quit now, before it's too late and what remains of your sanity is gone.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#160 Feb 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case I think it's meth that's done the damage. Quit now, before it's too late and what remains of your sanity is gone.
As a worthless leftist POS on the dole you are NOBODY to be criticizing anybodys sanity, you arrogant ass. You provide NOTHING of value to society and indeed are a drain.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#161 Feb 11, 2013
the rectum of us wrote:
<quoted text>
As a worthless stalking POS on the dole I am NOBODY to be criticizing anybodys sanity, including yours. I'm just an arrogant ass. I log on daily to stalk Topix posters, and so obviously provide NOTHING of value to society and indeed are a drain.
A smelly, unwashed drain at that...:)
Just saying

Coffeyville, KS

#162 Feb 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly don't even read the news, if you thought that. Obviously you're a moron, dismissed.
So obviously you seem to think I am wrong and Obama DID do something? Ok, here's your chance to prove what you know since you like to point out how stupid you think everyone else is....WHAT did Obama do to protect our Ambassador and the other three American's after about say 5 or 5:30 when he was notified of the missing Ambassador? From the time he was told our Ambassador was missing until he flew off to Vegas, what did the president do, order, or even ask about the missing Ambassador or the anything going on over there at our embassey? I'll be waiting for your informative reply that I sure will be packed full of all the stuff Obama did, since you suggest he did something.
And for the record, do you always "dismiss" people you can't intelligently respond too? You know it doesn't make them go away and just makes you look like you don't have any answers or anything intelligent to say.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#163 Feb 11, 2013
Just saying wrote:
.WHAT did Obama do to protect our Ambassador and the other three American's
What did Bush do to protect the 3,000 Americans after he was told a month ahead of time about the plan to fly hijacked jets into the WTT?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#165 Feb 11, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Don't Let the door hit your fat ass on the way out..
Of course, you have to worry about the door hitting you in the face since it swings in and there you sit.

You should go back to working the cabs of lonely truckers.
Just saying

Coffeyville, KS

#166 Feb 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Bush do to protect the 3,000 Americans after he was told a month ahead of time about the plan to fly hijacked jets into the WTT?
Bush did nothing and what does that have to do with what you were ask? Now that was a real nice diversion, now what did Obama do?
Bluntforce

Aurora, OH

#167 Feb 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you have to worry about the door hitting you in the face since it swings in and there you sit.
You should go back to working the cabs of lonely truckers.
And take away the only job you're good at? Some of those Chicago truckers say that you've got a purty mouth. Or was that Barry? So many of those "sweet boys" on the democrat side, it's hard to keep track.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#168 Feb 12, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
So obviously you seem to think I am wrong and Obama DID do something? Ok, here's your chance to prove what you know ...EDITED....
I don't have to prove a damn thing to a moron like you. You blame Obama and Clinton, but give terrorists a pass. You're the enemy here along with al-Qai'da. You don't get "proof" of anything, punk.

GFY

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#169 Feb 12, 2013
Why do asshat righties, partisans, and GOPeers believe that the President of the U.S. is in PERSONAL charge of every damn little consular post in the world? Why do they think every request for security comes straight to his desk or that of the Sec'y of State? Why do they think that he's watching, 24/7, via camera every bit of possibly dangerous activity out there and ready to spring into action at a moment's notice?

Sure the Benghazi thing could've been handled better, and the State Department has hopefully corrected their errors and failures. But the personal attacks on the President, while NOTHING is said about terrorists and their actions and motives, is disgustingly partisan and hypocritical.

Righties using this as a wedge issue are IMO aiding and abetting the enemy and acting in an un-American way.

Don't like the criticism? Too f---ing bad.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#170 Feb 12, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove a damn thing to a moron like you. You blame Obama and Clinton, but give terrorists a pass. You're the enemy here along with al-Qai'da. You don't get "proof" of anything, punk.
GFY
That's EXACTLY what everybody wants YOU to do oh deluded Professor Fartsack. Thank GOD you have absolutely no authority nor power in the real world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
24 Arrested in Crystal City Area Based Cocaine ... 2 hr Evil jack 16
What does $600,000 worth of weed look like, any... 4 hr street value maybe 1
Trespassing call results in four arrests (Feb '12) 11 hr liars 7
Mayor relieves Jackson police chief of duties 11 hr Ms Sam Cat 22
Brazil: Evangelical lawmakers worry gay activists 12 hr Belle Sexton 3
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 15 hr ashley 208
Puna man accused of importing meth 15 hr Joe Balls 1

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE