Citizens 'RISE' up against drugs: Coalition to host Town Hall discussion February 7

Feb 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Sentinel-Echo

LAUREL COUNTY, Ky. - Laurel County is taking a stand against the existing drug problem at a Town Hall meeting on Thursday, Feb.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
rofl

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Its about time we rise up against drug users!!! This will show em!!! Could we get a few million more for UNITE while we're at it???
Terasa Douglas

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

All their going to do is bust a bunch of low life bums that can't afford bond or an attorney.While they let the big time upper level drug dealers that's their buddies slide with a free pass.Jason Back Needs to get out to cold hill and bust one of his good friends the one that lives in the big fancy house up on the hill.He's sold and dealt cocane for many many years and i would assume Jason knows it.
Pulling the wool over

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

This is just another scam to bleed money from people thru taxes. Just another UNITE employing their friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••