Drug Arrest in Whitley County

Drug Arrest in Whitley County

There are 23 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Feb 17, 2011, titled Drug Arrest in Whitley County. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On Wednesday February 16, 2011 at 9:20 PM officers from the Kentucky State Police Post 11, London and the Whitley County Sheriff's Office responded to a complaint of a possible Methamphetamine Lab at a residence on the Cumberland Falls Highway in Whitley County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

South Fulton, TN

#1 Feb 18, 2011
Does anyone know if Sensa a weight loss on the web really work? It's something you sprinkle on your food to lose weight. Thanks!
what

Sikeston, MO

#2 Feb 18, 2011
what
hmm guy

Clarkson, KY

#3 Feb 18, 2011
no way!
the real truth

Dyer, TN

#5 Feb 19, 2011
Don't eat as much, fatazz.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 21, 2011
My husband taught me how to lose weight and it worked! I was really fat for years and one day I was whining about it and he said: stop eating you fat bastard! It works. I still eat everything I like, just not so damn much. I pay attention and make sure that I NEVER FINISH ANYTHING. I've lost 80 lbs so far in 18 months.
meeeee

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2011
Annamaynot wrote:
My husband taught me how to lose weight and it worked! I was really fat for years and one day I was whining about it and he said: stop eating you fat bastard! It works. I still eat everything I like, just not so damn much. I pay attention and make sure that I NEVER FINISH ANYTHING. I've lost 80 lbs so far in 18 months.
tell the jerk that the [email protected] said what up

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 21, 2011
I will certainly tell him that you said that. Of course, that is the kind of comment that we expect from you, or is it meeeee!?
meeeee

United States

#9 Feb 21, 2011
it's meeeee of course.
hateroflongrepli es

Science Hill, KY

#10 Feb 21, 2011
lol what the heck does any of this have to do with the drug arrest?
meeeee

United States

#11 Feb 22, 2011
hateroflongreplies wrote:
we dont know either
mee

Mayfield, KY

#12 Feb 27, 2011
has anyone heard about James manning and kendra sutton getting busted ?
hateroflongrepli es

Hodgenville, KY

#13 Feb 27, 2011
mee wrote:
has anyone heard about James manning and kendra sutton getting busted ?
would she be any relation to william sutton?????
london ky

Winchester, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2011
no she married a girl named christina sutton.. chris for short, and she made a mistake with getting involved with the drugs, i am sure she has learned a lesson here
meeeee

United States

#15 Feb 28, 2011
london ky wrote:
no she married a girl named christina sutton.. chris for short, and she made a mistake with getting involved with the drugs, i am sure she has learned a lesson here
she married a girl and changednher name? Is that legal in ky?
london ky

Winchester, KY

#16 Feb 28, 2011
well the marriage wasnt i think it was something just between them , but the name change was, she went through frankfort, and got it done
lesson

Clay City, KY

#17 Feb 28, 2011
london ky wrote:
Your an idiot, that skank hasn't learned any lesson yet, she was a doper before she married the dike. If you know so much about her, where are "all" of her kids?
london ky

Winchester, KY

#18 Feb 28, 2011
I can tell you they are in loving homes and that is why she gave them up, because she knew she wasnt able to take care of them,, so there idiot
cardshark

Sikeston, MO

#19 Feb 28, 2011
She looks railroad track rough in her mug shot.
loser

Morehead, KY

#20 Feb 28, 2011
london ky wrote:
well the marriage wasnt i think it was something just between them , but the name change was, she went through frankfort, and got it done
SENSA is pensive
lawyer

Morehead, KY

#21 Feb 28, 2011
hateroflongreplies wrote:
who got arrested for sensa.i thought it was legal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) 2 hr HumanSpirit 400
News Drug sweep targets dealers 4 hr hillbillies do h... 1
News Pair nabbed on drug charges in LaPorte 5 hr fubar 11
News Task force arrests 4 in Mill Valley drug cases (Oct '09) 6 hr Gavin Newsom 40
News Crackdown on illegal drugs in Tamaqua area 12 hr Scum 1
News Inmate ordered released in TPD corruption probe (May '10) 18 hr PLUNGher 2
News West Leyden woman admits to making meth, growin... 23 hr sue 16
More from around the web