Drug sweep nets 13 in Franklin County

Drug sweep nets 13 in Franklin County

There are 87 comments on the Press-Republican story from Nov 16, 2010, titled Drug sweep nets 13 in Franklin County. In it, Press-Republican reports that:

Disqus Drug sweep nets 13 in Franklin County DENISE A. RAYMO Press-Republican Plattsburgh Press Republican Tue Nov 16, 2010, 03:36 PM EST MALONE - Street-level dealers who allegedly sold prescription drugs to undercover agents were rounded up in a sweep Tuesday in Franklin County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Republican.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
John P

Boonville, NY

#1 Nov 16, 2010
Excellent job to all involved! Keep up the GREAT work!
pounds just a movin

Tupper Lake, NY

#2 Nov 16, 2010
they just got the small guys. no big deal
Sick of stupid

Ithaca, NY

#3 Nov 16, 2010
pounds just a movin wrote:
they just got the small guys. no big deal
DUHHHH....no big deal. What did you do today?

Since: Nov 10

Ithaca, NY

#4 Nov 16, 2010
I think the last week of drug busts is great...the only problem is that they will get some idiot to bail them out and be selling again before you know it...but that's the legal system's fault....if they would give them more than a slap on the hand and an ankle bracelet they would think about before they did it again...lock the idiots up forever...or just do away with them might be a better idea...how can ANYBODY stick up for them...the people that stick up for them must be either the parents, customers or people that have no kids and don't give a damn...I think it's great when they have a drug bust, especially when you know the people that are pedaling and wondering why they aren't getting caught...It just gives me a little bit of faith that our law enforcement officers aren't only looking for speeders and people that aren't wearing seat belts....I AM A "HAPPY" OLE FART IN FORT TONIGHT....:)Thank you to our law enforcement, keep up the good work....:)
Posers

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Nov 16, 2010
Any of the morons who post on here that try to stick up for any of these guys are posers. Take "pounds just a movin" for instance, trying to portray that he is involved in something and look like a gangster. You really think anyone that is a "Big Fish" in these criminal organizations are really going to post on here? One it is possible to get IP addresses and two why would they waste there time? Pounds you're a poser. Get a life wannabe.
xxx

Camden, NY

#6 Nov 16, 2010
I think that honestly if you think about it maybe these people deal drugs to feed thier children because of the pathetic source of jobs around here. And whos to say they are dealing to children anyways morons Unless you knew your kid was a junkie just waitin to happen. And how would you like to be in bed at night with thier kids thier trying to keep food on the table for and have a bunch a dramatic bust for the kids to see that really impressive. Just because they deal dont mean shit there are far more worst things out there then these people but why waste our time dealing with that anyways. idk i see it as if you dont know em you have no right to judge them...
Carl

Des Moines, IA

#7 Nov 16, 2010
Nobody really cares what a big peanuty turd like yourself thinks.LOLLOL!!!!!
xxx

Camden, NY

#8 Nov 16, 2010
Ya, because your just one of them immature people who dont know how to think ;) and big peanuty turd Really? How old are we now people grow up.... Ya these people may not be right but whos to say prisons gonna help these people really? They will probably all get out again and when they do they probably will get out doing the same thing again because they didnt get the help they really needed n thats the reality so deal with it.
Carl

Omaha, NE

#9 Nov 17, 2010
xxx wrote:
Ya, because your just one of them immature people who dont know how to think ;) and big peanuty turd Really? How old are we now people grow up.... Ya these people may not be right but whos to say prisons gonna help these people really? They will probably all get out again and when they do they probably will get out doing the same thing again because they didnt get the help they really needed n thats the reality so deal with it.
Reach up out of the toilet and flush yourself.I know a few of these "people" and I can assure you they arnen't dealing to feed thier children.Deal with what? They are the ones that have to deal with the consequeses of their actions.You must be bitter because your dealer got caught.
ny guy

Tully, NY

#10 Nov 17, 2010
xxx wrote:
I think that honestly if you think about it maybe these people deal drugs to feed thier children because of the pathetic source of jobs around here. And whos to say they are dealing to children anyways morons Unless you knew your kid was a junkie just waitin to happen. And how would you like to be in bed at night with thier kids thier trying to keep food on the table for and have a bunch a dramatic bust for the kids to see that really impressive. Just because they deal dont mean shit there are far more worst things out there then these people but why waste our time dealing with that anyways. idk i see it as if you dont know em you have no right to judge them...
xxx first of all its against the law to sell illegal drugs, do you know this? secondly, some of these people that got arrested for selling prescription drugs obtained them from their taxpayer provided medicaid insurance... medicine that was supposed to be for them, not for profit.. i work my ass off and cant even have health insurance... and it is totally horrible to sell drugs to young people anyways.. i hope they are prosecuted to the fullest extent to send a message to any of you that think what they did is "no big deal"
ny guy

Tully, NY

#11 Nov 17, 2010
xxx wrote:
many of them were getting help, welfare and medicaid...they just got greedy and thought they could make some "easy money"
you should get you facts straight before you post information
heather

Tupper Lake, NY

#12 Nov 17, 2010
ny guy wrote:
<quoted text>
many of them were getting help, welfare and medicaid...they just got greedy and thought they could make some "easy money"
you should get you facts straight before you post information
how do you know? you sound like a welfare scumbag get a job
Nickie two shoes

New York, NY

#13 Nov 17, 2010
xxx wrote:
These people deal to support their own habbit. Each and every person rounded up are known addicts. They aren't Nancy Botwin, they are addicts pushing addicting substances to support their addiction. Nothing noble here, just junkies selling to junkies.
shuckin

Glenmoore, PA

#14 Nov 17, 2010
how stupid, they got caught.
Posers: unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful
Certainly

Ithaca, NY

#15 Nov 17, 2010
Iknow some of these people also and I have to agree with Nickie. These folks have been given numerous opportunities to get their lives stratight. They chose not to and refused to change their behaviors. If they have kids, they come 3rd after their habit and themselves. They have been in and out of outpatient programs and chose to continue to behave in violation of the law. Part of their sentence should be 6 months of inpatient and 6 months in a halfway house which must be completed successfully. The success is determined by the professionals running these programs. If they don't finish successfully. They go to jail. After a period of time they can try inpatient/ halfway house again or stay in jail.(By the way, there are halfway houses where people must be employed so they could be learning how to make a living without selling drugs)
Inpatient is no more expensive than jail and more effective. It is also harder than jail.
northof nowhere

United States

#16 Nov 17, 2010
xxx wrote:
OH MY GOODNESS THESE PEOPLE ARE SELLING DRUGS TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES . HOW DUMB IS THAT ? Two of them dont have kids they do it to have houses and pay theri rent to lazy to do a days work. i hope the judge slap a good long sentence oon them. second tome offenders, lots quieter near salmon central school and more safer.
Right

La Fayette, NY

#17 Nov 17, 2010
xxx wrote:
So much in life is about the choices we make. And continue to make.
mamaof3

Syracuse, NY

#18 Nov 17, 2010
Easy money isn't best...I'm glad they were caught. Small fish or not, getting someone is way better than no one. There are NO excuses for breaking the law and I do not feel bad for them. They knew what they were doing as well as the consequences...
xxx

Camden, NY

#19 Nov 17, 2010
People think this way because its what the government tells ya to believe and to be honest the only person who should be able to judge these people is God and he wouldnt send any of these people to prison he would help them with thier problems rather then judge so you can all say what you want but in the end no one is right!!!
shuckin

Glenmoore, PA

#20 Nov 17, 2010
xxx wrote:
People think this way because its what the government tells ya to believe and to be honest the only person who should be able to judge these people is God and he wouldnt send any of these people to prison he would help them with thier problems rather then judge so you can all say what you want but in the end no one is right!!!
....somebody been poppin' dem Oxy's here.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops: 10 pounds of pot wrongly sent to Pennsylv... 4 min Christardy 2
News Attorneys general to Trump: Dona t cut drug tre... 18 min Retribution 6
News From Left: Charles Culver, Dane Culver 3 hr FREE DANE AND CHA... 5
blk 3 hr blk 1
News Trump pledges crackdown on MS-13 street gang 3 hr Melchizedek 1
black 6 hr blk 1
News Police arrest state worker for trafficking in d... (Jun '12) 7 hr so wrong 17
More from around the web