5 face charges following drug raid at...

5 face charges following drug raid at Kennedy Plaza in Utica

There are 7 comments on the The Mid-York Weekly story from Feb 3, 2011, titled 5 face charges following drug raid at Kennedy Plaza in Utica. In it, The Mid-York Weekly reports that:

Search warrants executed at Kennedy plaza Wednesday in connection with drug activity resulted in several arrests, Utica police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mid-York Weekly.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 4, 2011
wheres my man gswiss? I know this is his crib the expensive home to a famous rapper. Must of been he was running the operation to fund his music videos but they all took the blame.

RATS IN THE GHETTO !
nys dept of corrections

West Leyden, NY

#4 Feb 4, 2011
theyl be singing in chains ahh hahahaha ignorant black bastages
ignorance it is

Herkimer, NY

#6 Feb 5, 2011
nys dept of corrections wrote:
theyl be singing in chains ahh hahahaha ignorant black bastages
Ignorance is to continue believing minorities account for the majority of drug use and/or sales when statistics prove whites are the greatest offenders. Local Police officers with the support of local judges target minority offenders thus creating the perception minorities are the majority offender.
stupid

West Leyden, NY

#7 Feb 5, 2011
ignorance it is wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorance is to continue believing minorities account for the majority of drug use and/or sales when statistics prove whites are the greatest offenders. Local Police officers with the support of local judges target minority offenders thus creating the perception minorities are the majority offender.
k p is almost all black you moron so who got arrested hmmmmm ? show us they are not and ill say im sorry
ignorance it is

Herkimer, NY

#8 Feb 5, 2011
I don't know the racial makeup of the apt complex nor does it matter. The point is, whites are the majority offender of drug use and sales yet the majority of UPD targets are minority. Facts don't lie.
Fat Tony Salerno

Brockport, NY

#9 Feb 6, 2011
ignorance it is wrote:
I don't know the racial makeup of the apt complex nor does it matter. The point is, whites are the majority offender of drug use and sales yet the majority of UPD targets are minority. Facts don't lie.
I agree. Put the darkies in jail and throw away the key.
who is to blame

Herkimer, NY

#10 Feb 6, 2011
Of course you would agree its ok for Police Officers to illegally single out minorities instead of targeting the true perpetrator. You're a racist. Instead of going house to house pretending to search for the drugs you're aware of target the true criminal. You get paid to know who they are.

We have the Insight house, rescue mission, and many others to help with drug problems. UPD should be diverting assets to address the highest property crimes rate in the state instead of this preoccupaton with drug addicts.

The property crimes division is understaffed and doesn't have time to investigate the previous crime before the next. They claim to not have the time or equipment necessary for the job. I think even a racist can see this is a recipe for disaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three jailed in area drug bust (Dec '08) 3 hr Reality 5
grass xanis bar perks oc's molly bain weed... 3 hr now 1
News Police: Man Arrested With Pound Of Pot In Fairf... 6 hr BPT 1
News Faces Drug Charges (Aug '08) 7 hr Mt Vernon Rd resi... 15
News Five more people arrested from Lewis County dru... 7 hr Minx 3
News Gay sex and crystal meth (Jul '08) 8 hr Eddiebunker 251
News Strong odor of drugs in hotel room leads to arr... 11 hr Morgan 1
More from around the web