Tip leads to Dixon drug arrests

Tip leads to Dixon drug arrests

There are 141 comments on the The Reporter story from Dec 11, 2010, titled Tip leads to Dixon drug arrests. In it, The Reporter reports that:

A south-Dixon drug bust led to a string of arrests Thursday afternoon after area law enforcement received a tip from an out-of-state police agency in a multi-state drug trafficking case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Keys the Neice

Paradise, CA

#126 Jan 3, 2011
You people on here are rediculous for real. "Locks is trash", you should really grow up all you keep repeating is that he's a Rat, we got it your first 50 posts. AND you are obviously one of those haters that are just mad because his KIDS race better than YOU I say you because you are obviously young by reading your remarks.Or you're just mad that HIS KIDS race better than yours. Either way, come off it. I'm not saying Ethan has a good past or what he got caught for was okay... but for you to say "your drug dealing sexual molesting FAMILY".... seriously the WHOLE LOCKS family was not charged, JUST ETHAN. And as for the sponsors.... They don't sponsor ETHAN... They sponsor his sons who again.... RACE BETTER THAN YOU AND YOURS.AND THEY ARE NOT CHARGED WITH ANY OF THIS CRAP.
Rickster

Suisun City, CA

#128 Jan 3, 2011
Keys the Neice wrote:
You people on here are rediculous for real. "Locks is trash", you should really grow up all you keep repeating is that he's a Rat, we got it your first 50 posts. AND you are obviously one of those haters that are just mad because his KIDS race better than YOU I say you because you are obviously young by reading your remarks.Or you're just mad that HIS KIDS race better than yours. Either way, come off it. I'm not saying Ethan has a good past or what he got caught for was okay... but for you to say "your drug dealing sexual molesting FAMILY".... seriously the WHOLE LOCKS family was not charged, JUST ETHAN. And as for the sponsors.... They don't sponsor ETHAN... They sponsor his sons who again.... RACE BETTER THAN YOU AND YOURS.AND THEY ARE NOT CHARGED WITH ANY OF THIS CRAP.
Feel better?
Dixon girl

Davis, CA

#129 Jan 3, 2011
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel better?
LOL.
Keys The neice

Plano, TX

#131 Jan 4, 2011
No I don't. I will feel better when people stop trying to blame kids for their parents actions. And its not any childs fault how they are raised. No one gets to pick their parents. but no matter what you love the ones who have always been there every step of the way to support you. It sucks the cards of life kids get delt but its not their fault. And for people to sit here and talk crap about kids and say they saw this and that well if what you people are saying is true about the pot in ceral boxes ect. Why didn't they stop it or call someone who could make sure it was stopped? knowing that they are just kids? could it be because maybe ethan isnt a saint but u people can see the good too, or is it not even true and people just want a reason to talk. but if all those accuzations are ture doesnt that make the ppl who are saying they seen it and know almost just as bad as him for not reporting it? You people are nuts.
Dixon girl

Davis, CA

#132 Jan 4, 2011
Keys The neice wrote:
No I don't. I will feel better when people stop trying to blame kids for their parents actions. And its not any childs fault how they are raised. No one gets to pick their parents. but no matter what you love the ones who have always been there every step of the way to support you. It sucks the cards of life kids get delt but its not their fault. And for people to sit here and talk crap about kids and say they saw this and that well if what you people are saying is true about the pot in ceral boxes ect. Why didn't they stop it or call someone who could make sure it was stopped? knowing that they are just kids? could it be because maybe ethan isnt a saint but u people can see the good too, or is it not even true and people just want a reason to talk. but if all those accuzations are ture doesnt that make the ppl who are saying they seen it and know almost just as bad as him for not reporting it? You people are nuts.
That was painful to read DHS alumni?
Keys The neice

Dallas, TX

#133 Jan 4, 2011
I went to DHS for a year yea. But thats not what this is about. Its about people talking down on the whole family and my cousins. Its not fair. They are kids. They arent at fault for anything that goes on that involves this crap on here.
Driven

United States

#134 Jan 4, 2011
Golly, is anyone else seeing a pattern here?
The supporters are angry potty mouths that are unable to write complete sentances.
And, you seen something? How does a person seen something? I've never understood that method of changing 'I saw him' to 'I seen him', but we'll have that lesson later, after y'all have cooled off about your 'great wonderful caring' friends being in the negatory news.
Okay, who wants to go out and play catch on the freeway?
Keys The neice

Plano, TX

#135 Jan 4, 2011
Yea we are angry. It makes me angry when kids are being talked down because of their parents. And the people who are against them have just as bad potty mouths if you can read. Go take your english class somewhere else and play catch on the freeway. No matter how you put it, the children are not to blame. END OF STORY.
Dixon girl

Davis, CA

#136 Jan 4, 2011
Driven wrote:
Golly, is anyone else seeing a pattern here?
The supporters are angry potty mouths that are unable to write complete sentances.
And, you seen something? How does a person seen something? I've never understood that method of changing 'I saw him' to 'I seen him', but we'll have that lesson later, after y'all have cooled off about your 'great wonderful caring' friends being in the negatory news.
Okay, who wants to go out and play catch on the freeway?
What do you expect? She can't even spell "niece". That's why I asked if she was a DHS alumni.
Keys The neice

Dallas, TX

#137 Jan 4, 2011
wow... you people should really get a life.
Rickster

Fairfield, CA

#138 Jan 4, 2011
Keys The neice wrote:
Okay, feel better now? If not, please feel free to spew more illiterate ranting. Get it out sweetheart, just get it out.
Dixon girl

Davis, CA

#139 Jan 4, 2011
Keys The neice wrote:
Yay! Good job! Somebody should throw you a cookie!

Oh, and 'ditto'.
bump

Walnut Creek, CA

#140 Jan 14, 2011
I hear Ethan is still out so perhaps he is innocent?
peanuts

Hercules, CA

#141 Jan 14, 2011
Keys The neice wrote:
Repeat after me.... I before E except AFTER C.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#142 Jan 14, 2011
Remember folks. There is a reason they call it dope.
Tony

United States

#143 Jan 14, 2011
bump wrote:
I hear Ethan is still out so perhaps he is innocent?
Out on bail!
fake

United States

#144 May 30, 2011
people help him hide all his stuuff
say what

Walnut Creek, CA

#145 Jun 1, 2011
What people help him? His tenants? His friends? His racing father buddies? Maybe his sponsors? Thought this story died down. Ethan is still out and doesn't appear to be going away anytime soon.
whats the status

Walnut Creek, CA

#146 Sep 21, 2011
What is the status on this case? Is he still out? Charges dropped?
fan back up

Perris, CA

#147 Jun 29, 2013
y'all might wan a start eating through straws cause if i find out who u r thats how u will eat for the rest of ur life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 8 arrests made in sheriff's desert operation 26 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 6
News Man thought passenger was reason for his arrest (Oct '07) 29 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 4
News AP Explains: Can chronic meth use lead to psych... 50 min discocrisco 1
News Austin attorney who hatched murder plan to plea... 1 hr Hatched phartz 1
News Sheriff Cory Hutcheson Vowed to Clean Up His Ru... 11 hr Guest 31
News Prescription drug abuse a plague (Oct '14) 15 hr HighLife 35
News Thousands come out to WAMM Festival (Sep '08) 15 hr Brotherly Love 242
More from around the web