Tip leads to Dixon drug arrests

Full story: The Reporter 141
A south-Dixon drug bust led to a string of arrests Thursday afternoon after area law enforcement received a tip from an out-of-state police agency in a multi-state drug trafficking case. Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Oakland, CA

#1 Dec 11, 2010
"Authorities also discovered a shotgun, ammunition..."

On Binghampton rd, what a suprise. Everybody in the country has a shotgun and ammunition.
Dixon Guy

San Francisco, CA

#2 Dec 11, 2010
I think the real surprise here is that Vacaville Police took this action and not the Solano County Sheriffs Department of Dixon Police Department.

Whats the skinny on this?

Since: Aug 10

Oakland, CA

#3 Dec 11, 2010
I didn't think about it at the time but really the headline should be "Solano County" instead of "Dixon". Granted it's a dixon mailing address but way outside the city limits.
Tony

Mather, CA

#4 Dec 11, 2010
And he had prior encounters including assault with a deadly weapon, SEX-RELATED OFFENSE and a prior narcotics charge! and 30 kids were present at the property for a school function?
oakland

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2010
7 cannibus cards were also found.
concerned parent

Dixon, CA

#6 Dec 11, 2010
it was the cheerleading team!
oakland do you know them

Walnut Creek, CA

#7 Dec 11, 2010
7 cannibas cards? How much is each card allowed to have?
cheerleader

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2010
No reason to be concerned. Had a great practice. Never gave us any problems. We need all the support today enough negativity when people dont even know the " true details". Go dixon RAMS!!!!!!!
oakland

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2010
Not personally. Do you?? Each card is different depending on what is prescribed.
What is the real story

Walnut Creek, CA

#10 Dec 11, 2010
You know details cheerleader? Enlighten us
this guy

United States

#11 Dec 11, 2010
omg they blew it all out of portion no 30 kids his past is just that his past every one does something in past they arent proud of but to have some cop through it out there and make it seem likes hes a monster is wrong.
Dixon Parent

Escalon, CA

#12 Dec 11, 2010
It was about time Locks was caught. He is running drugs sales in Dixon. Disappointing Dixon PD was not on top of this. Parents keep your kids away from this criminal and infested property. Is he wearing his sunglasses in jail?! He will talk his way out of jail and put all the blame on others. He's a snake!
oakland

United States

#13 Dec 11, 2010
Dixon people are so bored. Its marijuana not a murder.
Dixon Guy

San Francisco, CA

#14 Dec 11, 2010
Oakland,

Problem is that much of the growing (not all of it) is being done by punks and thugs. Who wants this in their community?

If the growing was being done by some nice old lovable hippie it might be different. I'm not opposed to grow operations or dispensaries that are run as a legit business. I do have a problem with the less than professional operations that we see now in a lot of locations.

Id like to see tax dollars being generated without the gangster element being involved. Until that day comes or that loveable hippie arrives Ill have to support the busts
oakland

United States

#15 Dec 11, 2010
It wasnt a grow operation. No plants were found. People with cards are aloud to have pot to an extent. Everyone taken to jail had cards and has since been released. I dont think any thug operations were going on. How can u say u support hippie use but not that of someone who has a medical card and legal proof of being aloud to have marijuana. I could understand if it was a gangster drug bust of thousands of plants and thousands of dollars but that certainly wasnt the case at all. No one is a monster and all of the allegations are just wrong. Kids read these things so people should really watch what they say about someones father. Time to be adults and act like one also
Charlie-Ar

Springdale, AR

#16 Dec 11, 2010
Dixon Parent wrote:
It was about time Locks was caught. He is running drugs sales in Dixon. Disappointing Dixon PD was not on top of this. Parents keep your kids away from this criminal and infested property. Is he wearing his sunglasses in jail?! He will talk his way out of jail and put all the blame on others. He's a snake!
6700 Binghampton Road is not Dixon P.D.'s jurisdiction. The Solano County Sheriff's Office is responsible for this area, so don't be disappointed Dixon P.D. was not on top of this.

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#17 Dec 11, 2010
Good bust!
Dixon Guy

San Francisco, CA

#18 Dec 11, 2010
Oakland,

I don't know a thing about these people. I was not saying that they are bad what I was saying is that if they are "normal" people then let them alone. I did not say anythig about busting people with medical cards...that did not come from me.

Trumphed up charges? Trumphed up headlines? haha yes we have seen this happen before. More details of this will come into the light as time goes on. Let's see how this case matures or dies on the vine.
wise

Rainbow, TX

#19 Dec 11, 2010
oakland wrote:
It wasnt a grow operation. No plants were found. People with cards are aloud to have pot to an extent. Everyone taken to jail had cards and has since been released. I dont think any thug operations were going on. How can u say u support hippie use but not that of someone who has a medical card and legal proof of being aloud to have marijuana. I could understand if it was a gangster drug bust of thousands of plants and thousands of dollars but that certainly wasnt the case at all. No one is a monster and all of the allegations are just wrong. Kids read these things so people should really watch what they say about someones father. Time to be adults and act like one also
it's not aloud, it's allowed.
oakland

Reynoldsburg, OH

#20 Dec 11, 2010
wise wrote:
<quoted text>it's not aloud, it's allowed.
Lol okay wise one.... Allowed... are u really this bored and have no life to sit on here all day??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Corrections employees among 29 people arres... 14 min cam 1
Journey Healing Centers Reports 95% Dual Diagno... (Nov '11) 4 hr Nan Brua 4
Young Republicans are remarkably liberal on pot 4 hr Grubercrats DUHHHHHH 3
Port Leyden pair arrested for meth-making, incl... 7 hr redd 14
Remedies for erectile dysfuntion in young men. (Nov '10) 9 hr Schmones 46
How Michael Jackson destroyed his looks in 100 ... 10 hr goodvibrations 196
DC legalizing pot, ignoring House Republicans 13 hr goonsquad 52
More from around the web