County undersheriff explains Steven Seagal deputization

There are 1 comment on the Jan 25, 2013, Las Cruces Sun-News story titled County undersheriff explains Steven Seagal deputization. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

How likely is it that you'll be pulled over for speeding by actor Steven Seagal, Dona Ana County's newest reserve deputy? "There's a 99.9 percent chance that he won't be patrolling in the county," Lerma said, in a Friday interview.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Hemingway

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Republican Dona Ana County Sheriff Todd Garrison hired Steven Seagal as a Deputy. In Arizona Deputy Seagal drove a tank through an innocent man's house and killed 100 chickens and the man's puppy. It was done for the ludicrous A&E reality show “Lawman.” Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio allowed this stupid raid. Will Sheriff Garrison allow Seagal to drive a tank like in Arizona around Dona Ana County fighting the supposed bad guys? I am really embarrassed by Sheriff Garrison making anti-immigrant and publicity hound Steven Seagal a Deputy. This actor is a pal of the notorious and obnoxious Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona. This was a worthless PR event.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five arrested on drug charges in Douglas 6 min Marion 1
News Pittsfield Police log for Friday, April 24 to S... 8 min cops are psychopaths 3
News Pair arrested on meth charges 48 min shelia 6
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) 1 hr Les Habitants 138
News Addiction program offers at-home treatment 2 hr Jaimie 2
News Police report overdoses to synthetic drug 'Spice' 3 hr Ace 1
News Facebook posts result in jail time over conditions (Feb '11) 8 hr markey the masshole 34
More from around the web