Guilty' verdict returned in meth trial

Jun 12, 2013 Full story: Tri-County News

During a second day of trial in the case against a Gallia County woman accused of manufacturing meth, the jury returned with a guilty verdict.

Full Story

Since: Jan 11

No description available.

#1 Jun 12, 2013
10 people up in there today......I've read about meth homes and they all mention the smell but never explain what the aroma smells like.
seriously

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Jun 12, 2013
I had someone tell me they went to one of the awareness meetings the Meigs Sheriffs Department holds & they told him it smells strongly of cat urine and the ones that are using the lithium ion batteries smell like hot wiring or hot batteries.. Of course, now every time I'm out walking of an evening or on the weekends I'm ultra suspicious when I smell what I think smells like cat urine.

Since: Jan 11

No description available.

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Spray? I wonder if it smells like their poop too? I step out at night sometimes and it reeks of catshit x 1000 but there are like 2 cats around here. Something to think about o0

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massena man sentenced to prison for cocaine sale 55 min misty 19
Rome woman accused of heroin possession 1 hr blond ambition 15
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... (May '14) 2 hr Wonder Why 46
Detroit woman caught smuggling marijuana to her... (Dec '11) 4 hr lefty72 7
Gay sex and crystal meth (Jul '08) 10 hr rob 143
Teacher, Husband Charged With Allowing Teens To... 10 hr Curious Local 1
Shooting victim Reginald Davis dies: Second sho... (May '11) 22 hr Life is short 86
More from around the web