Man found asleep in car with gallons of 'date rape' drug

Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

An Irvine man has been arrested with 2.5 gallons of GHB and more than 200 ecstasy tablets after police found him asleep in his car with his engine still running.
Comments
1 - 20 of 106 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
whittier resident

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Absolute Scumbag...
whittier resident

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

...scum...
whittier resident

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

...bag...

“All the print thats news 2 fit”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Poor guy, he accidently ingested his own drugs and raped himself. I wonder if he'll press charges. The brainiac will probably demand DNA testing, and then refuse to testify. Months later, in prison, he'll send himself a letter expressing how he has forgiven himself. Then he'll sell his story as a TV movie of the week.

Wow, I can hardly wait!!!!
Terrence ODay

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

I'm glad this scum got caught and his drugs confiscated. While sexual assaults will sadly continue, imagine how many future sexual assaults were prevented by getting these drugs off the street. Hey, when this scum gets charged, convicted and jailed, I'm sure his cellmates will show him how it feels to be the victim of sexual assault. And there won't be any GHB there so he'll be aware of every minute of the assault.
Radioman

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Maybe he was sampling his own products. He lucky no one came along and raped him. Isn't that what his drugs were for?
dixie chick

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Another mobile pharmacy out of business.
Lil Vito

Hacienda Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

No mexicans involved...I'll just move along.
sensational reporting

Pacific Palisades, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Calling GHB a date rape drug is like calling a kitchen knife a murder weapon.
Knives spread a whole lot more butter and cut steaks then kill people.
Alcohol has been responsible for a million times more rapes then GHB. Why not call beer the date rape drug and outlaw all knives?
The problem is not the drugs. The problem is societies attitude towards drugs and the industrial prison machine that fuels their high cost and related crime.
There are cures for drug addiction but they are supressed in this country because it would ruin a lot of businesses i.e. prison guard unions and drug task forces etc. Police departments could no longer seize marijuana grower's money and homes.
The riot in Chino demonstrates the need to rethink the "war on drugs" Lets save our prison resources for violent REAL criminals. Not some guy taking ecstacy and dancing all night at some rave!
By the way I do not drink or do drugs.
"We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
Jerrys Chump

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Judged:

Only Users Lose Drugs

“All the print thats news 2 fit”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Judged:

sensational reporting wrote:
Alcohol has been responsible for a million times more rapes then GHB. Why not call beer the date rape drug and outlaw all knives?
The problem is not the drugs. The problem is societies attitude towards drugs and the industrial prison machine that fuels their high cost and related crime.
There are cures for drug addiction but they are supressed in this country because it would ruin a lot of businesses i.e. prison guard unions and drug task forces etc. Police departments could no longer seize marijuana grower's money and homes.
The riot in Chino demonstrates the need to rethink the "war on drugs" Lets save our prison resources for violent REAL criminals. Not some guy taking ecstacy and dancing all night at some rave!
"We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
The difference that I can see is that when someone orders a beer or drink or is handed one, they take part in drinking. GHB is secretly slipped into someone’s drink whereupon they are violated or taken advantage of.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against anyone frying their brains on drugs if they choose to. The sooner we rid the planet of excess useless flesh, the better, but to not call GHB a date rape drug when it IS the one drug used by rapist to underhandedly subdue their victims, is not only incorrect, but uninformed.
Mary Jane Girl

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

...Another low life scum off the streets!
MIKEHAWK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

WHATS ZENDEJAS GOING TO DO NOW!!!
RealDemocrat

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Lil Vito wrote:
Check for outstanding warrants, parole violations, and immigration status. Throw the book at this guy, period!!!
PV homeboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Lil Vito wrote:
no just another trailer trash white hillbilly who is going to use those pills on his sister so he can keep inbreeding...dumbass...thats what you white folk do ...lol...
dixie chck

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

sensational reporting wrote:
There are cures for drug addiction but they are supressed in this country because it would ruin a lot of businesses i.****. prison guard unions and drug task forces etc. Police departments could no longer seize marijuana grower's money and homes.
One person's right to pursue happiness ends where another's rights begin. There is a line here, but where is it? When a person on drugs causes harm to himself or others sho pays for the damage? Does the ER get to turn them away if they voluntarily took drugs? Drugs cause expensive damage and typically,the people doing the drugs cannot pay for the damage. That leaves other folks to pay, and that's not very fair is it? Oh, and Obama's health care ideas stink!!
Pig

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Another loser like that jack hole in PA. that murdered those innocent women in the gym.
Mr Estrada

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Lil Vito wrote:
I looked up his I.P. and did a trace. Lil Vito has a half mexican daughter. He became an alcoholic and his Hispanic wife left him. He hasn't seen his daughter for years, and blames the mexican culture for this. So sad. You need to face your own demons if you are ever to fix anyting :(.
hehe

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Jobless Low Life Loser was probably waiting until saturday for the next local "rave". Douche Bags
JackSchitt

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

It's a sad day when someone needs to get another person liquored/drugged up to get laid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Drugs Forum right now

Search the Drugs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay sex 'linked to drink and drugs' 21 min Jumper The wise 31
Bonham ISD may enforce a stricter drug testing ... 3 hr Official Historian 2
Two major Sri Lankan drug racketeers live in Pe... 4 hr Tamils R Terrorists 3
Our Opinion: Putting a face on heroin epidemic 11 hr abcd 23
Man who shot at robbers busted for drugs 15 hr Soo 1
Police: Paterson man accused of selling 400 her... 17 hr staygrind 2
Attorney General Kane announces Mobile Street C... 17 hr Freaklander 6
•••
•••