Man charged with building 2 major bor...

Man charged with building 2 major border tunnels

There are 3 comments on the WOI-TV West Des Moines story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Man charged with building 2 major border tunnels. In it, WOI-TV West Des Moines reports that:

A man identified by prosecutors as an operative for Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel was charged with building two major cross-border drug tunnels, according to a federal indictment unsealed Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOI-TV West Des Moines.

Montclair, CA

#1 Oct 3, 2012
court documents claim Sinaloa cartel is protected by us government - that "fast & furious" attempted to arm and finance them, in order to invite them into the us... a "boogie man" to start a civil war over...

Palm Desert, CA

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Ya ni' la Shingan...! they caught my Nino " Topo " !

Chihuahua, Mexico

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Wait a minute. I thought I saw in an article in the Mexico forum on Topix that the Sinaloa Cartel had the United States blessings to bring drugs over. Why build a tunnel and why shut it down if that is the case. So much does not jive or make sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff looking for drug offenders (Apr '09) 5 hr Censored 263
News Kenneth Bone, civic engagement and weed: As the... 8 hr Kisses1047 3
News New Tazewell police officer arrested for steali... 8 hr FUCKDAVECHESNEY666 1
Heroin in Chicago for sale (Jul '13) 9 hr thoughts 14
News 2 Men Charged After Delaware Co. Pursuit | WBNS... (Mar '11) 11 hr og oopz 51
News Fort Oglethorpe Arrest Report For Oct. 14-20 12 hr 17ajenn 1
News County's narcotics unit shut down indefinitely (Jan '12) Wed what about 36
More from around the web