Man charged with building 2 major border tunnels

Oct 3, 2012 Full story: WOI-TV West Des Moines

A man identified by prosecutors as an operative for Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel was charged with building two major cross-border drug tunnels, according to a federal indictment unsealed Wednesday.

Read more
Shadow

Huntington Beach, CA

#1 Oct 3, 2012
court documents claim Sinaloa cartel is protected by us government - that "fast & furious" attempted to arm and finance them, in order to invite them into the us... a "boogie man" to start a civil war over...
Humberto

Palm Desert, CA

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Ya ni' la Shingan...! they caught my Nino " Topo " !
Concerned

Mexico

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Wait a minute. I thought I saw in an article in the Mexico forum on Topix that the Sinaloa Cartel had the United States blessings to bring drugs over. Why build a tunnel and why shut it down if that is the case. So much does not jive or make sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Pain Pills Change, Abusers Move To New Drugs (Jul '12) 1 hr Bible thumper 8
News 20 arrested in Union Co. narcotics investigation 4 hr Good 6
News Punxsy Woman Charged with Drug Violations, Corr... (May '14) 7 hr Gwen 14
News Palmere sent to prison for 13-year term (Mar '14) 12 hr John 37
News Douglaston Man Allegedly Shot In The Back, Quee... (Mar '11) 14 hr Uee the duck 55
News Milford Police: Bridgeport Man Charges with Dru... 16 hr American Gentlema... 5
News Colorado still arrests blacks twice as often as... 16 hr Esile Hciregnig 1
More from around the web