E-Scape Legal high

“Essence Gifts”

Since: May 12

#1 Jun 13, 2012

New E-scape legal high pills are up lifting high octane very potent pellets that let you to escape!

#2 Sep 12, 2012
A pleasing substance. I personally prefere double dropping but i wouldnt recomend this without first trying one first. Slightly euphoric but also relaxing. similar to mdma but quite floaty. I would prefare to know what the chemical is so i can reserch it in more depth..

Newtownabbey, UK

#3 Oct 31, 2012
my ez test went purple so that indicates the presence of opiates

Torquay, UK

#4 Apr 30, 2013
So I'm going to a music festival in August and will be on my 3rd month of Accutane, but I want to take a drug while at the festival. I was thinking about taking this legal high but not sure whether it will effect me as I will be on Accutane, anyone know the possible side effects I could get by mixing the two together?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff looking for drug offenders (Apr '09) 12 min Hater of heroin 256
pAIN RELIEF help center 2 hr curious 2
News Two arrested after complaints of 'hookers' at c... (Apr '11) 4 hr Shelbie hill 51
News The vicious cycle of drug sentencing and the in... 8 hr The Huntress of S... 4
News 6 Arrested in Connection with Valdosta Drug Tra... 10 hr tunaface mcgeezacks 148
News Slew of charges await Mike Tingley (Apr '11) 13 hr Brody 39
Heroin in Chicago for sale (Jul '13) 19 hr Kbear 12
More from around the web