'Operation: Meilke Way': Neighbor Wor...

'Operation: Meilke Way': Neighbor Worries for Children of Suspects

There are 8 comments on the KATV Little Rock story from Jan 17, 2012, titled 'Operation: Meilke Way': Neighbor Worries for Children of Suspects. In it, KATV Little Rock reports that:

More than 20 are indicted in what authorities dubbed "Operation: Meilke Way" and more than half of the suspects came from Independence county.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KATV Little Rock.

chole

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2012
I don't understand why the are calling this operation mielke way? The way paper reads and news he was just a person who got caught selling. Just like the other 22 people who got caught? Idk anybody know?
tippy

Merced, CA

#2 Jan 18, 2012
I know. Per information i found at Katv.com
One lesson to be learned from this bust:
if you are going to be a player in a major drug
trafficking ring, "don't get caught early and don't have a clever name." Realy should of been :
Jorge Rojas-Olivera the ring leader should of been "Rojas-Olivera way"
Or Named after the ::
Arkansas news stated: Thyer said the genesis of the operation was a traffic stop in North Little Rock
in late 2010 in which a large quantity of methamphetamine was found. Terry Wayne Green, 54,
of Pleasant Plains, was arrested in that stop, but the subsequent indictment had been sealed
until Tuesday when what is called a superseding indictment was disclosed. Green faces one count
of conspiring to possess methamphetamine with intent to deliver and one count of possession. " The Green Way"
011A-2B 2AA

Batesville, AR

#3 Jan 18, 2012
from what I understand from Little rock the one's that got busted are wanting to give more up in batesville at least two that own a store or two

Batesville, AR

#4 Jan 22, 2012
011A-2B 2AA wrote:
from what I understand from Little rock the one's that got busted are wanting to give more up in batesville at least two that own a store or two
go book em',danno-you lil skinny p r i c k
what if

Batesville, AR

#5 Jan 22, 2012
Ha Ha Ha
1 for christ

Little Rock, AR

#6 Jan 30, 2013
I know that there should be more ways to get people help that develope a drug addiction because once you are in your drug addiction you make poor choices that should not constitue the amount of time that many get incarcerated some are even the children or friends of a judge some find their way to godearly in jail and should be able to live a christian life if they prove they are reformed this does not take any five years to do if you are sincere about it here we should have more emphasis on keeping the drugs from getting to our american public I pray that all judges in these cases realize to have god in their hearts for our americans who were seduced by the spanish drug traffickers all judges and prosecutors must know that these people who they are prosecuting are children of god also and they themselves will want god to be leanient on them in their day of judgement so let them use not such a strict judgement on the ones they prosecute if they see they are changed and sincere about it and they assisst to do what is right in stopping this drug trafficking then set them free god help them all to see this is right

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2013
1 for christ wrote:
I know that there should be more ways to get people help that develope a drug addiction because once you are in your drug addiction you make poor choices that should not constitue the amount of time that many get incarcerated some are even the children or friends of a judge some find their way to godearly in jail and should be able to live a christian life if they prove they are reformed this does not take any five years to do if you are sincere about it here we should have more emphasis on keeping the drugs from getting to our american public I pray that all judges in these cases realize to have god in their hearts for our americans who were seduced by the spanish drug traffickers all judges and prosecutors must know that these people who they are prosecuting are children of god also and they themselves will want god to be leanient on them in their day of judgement so let them use not such a strict judgement on the ones they prosecute if they see they are changed and sincere about it and they assisst to do what is right in stopping this drug trafficking then set them free god help them all to see this is right
BS!! They are scum of the earth drug dealing pieces of worthless crap. Wanna make a difference??? Start executing their worthless a''!!!!!!!! That'll make a difference..... Now let us pray! Geeeez
saw it all

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 9, 2013
None of you know the half of it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Convicted Drug Felon 1 hr barry-theoriolemill 1
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) 8 hr HumanSpirit 431
News new Police find heroin mill behind NYC candy sh... 12 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 10
I just found a reliable supplier. (Nov '15) 22 hr crewcheif55 3
News Prison for man with string of DUI cases 22 hr Birds Landing Bob 3
News Drug arrests in North Adams 22 hr Ozzie King Of Zy... 8
News Woman who fought with Lebanon cops sent to prison 23 hr LionTamer 1
More from around the web