Keansburg police make drug arrests

Dec 18, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asbury Park Press

The Police Department's street crimes unit has arrested more than half a dozen Monmouth County residents on drug charges in several different investigations.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Moon

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Judged:

You call that news....drugs in Keansburg!!!!!
ICE

Hazlet, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Judged:

Boy slip right thru on that one! Off to Asbury or nerwark. Dam
bigred

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Judged:

Moon wrote:
You call that news....drugs in Keansburg!!!!!
Those keansburg cops are doing a GREAT job getting those dealers..they deserve credit for job they are doing..our children are not safe as long as they are out there..they dont care whose kid they kill, just how much money in there pocket..Keep up the good work guys,,
ICE

Hazlet, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

ba-humbug At least they are in better shape than HPD because they do alot of running after my people. But they violate our rights that are given to us for being a citizen of this country.
bigred

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Judged:

ICE wrote:
ba-humbug At least they are in better shape than HPD because they do alot of running after my people. But they violate our rights that are given to us for being a citizen of this country.
thats why there are no more drug arrests in Hazlet..our police dept got them all out..
ICE

Hazlet, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Judged:

No alot of them got fired and now they eat to much. Just look at them they are over weight and It is easy to shoplift and get away because the are slow come to calls. I just think you are one or now them. I know they are very scared of the tough guys!
bigred

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Judged:

ICE wrote:
No alot of them got fired and now they eat to much. Just look at them they are over weight and It is easy to shoplift and get away because the are slow come to calls. I just think you are one or now them. I know they are very scared of the tough guys!
i have not heard of any firings, they are all in good shape..thats why you get caught so easy....
keansburger

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

Judged:

kpd is doin a good job its the dirtbags that put them down cause there pissed they cant come to the burg and cop drugs cause the street crimes unit will be on them like flies on shit and that is exactly what these junkies are SHIT
ICE

Hazlet, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

keansburger wrote:
kpd is doin a good job its the dirtbags that put them down cause there pissed they cant come to the burg and cop drugs cause the street crimes unit will be on them like flies on shit and that is exactly what these junkies are SHIT
Hey hey that is not nice........now say your sorry! Dam it.
jenn folley

South Amboy, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

my friend lives in Keansburg and her neighbor deals drug right out of his home and Keansburg cops know he doing this and don't care when he is dealing to kids
who lookin for drugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

bigred wrote:
<quoted text> thats why there are no more drug arrests in Hazlet..our police dept got them all out..
Yea. i sell weed in hazlet but that a herb not a drug.
What a joke

Old Bridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

bigred wrote:
<quoted text> Those keansburg cops are doing a GREAT job getting those dealers..they deserve credit for job they are doing..our children are not safe as long as they are out there..they dont care whose kid they kill, just how much money in there pocket..Keep up the good work guys,,
keansburg pd are stupid on laurel. Ave the slum apt the bel hotel has knack and guns in there And our kids are I. Danger and you as well

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••