McArthur man faces charges in woman's overdose death

Jul 24, 2009 Full story: Chillicothe Gazette

A McArthur man is being held at the Southeastern Ohio Regional Jail on a $500,000 bond in connection with the apparent overdose death of a Hamden woman.

Full Story
a friend of bridgets

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2009
i know this man and i know he has let young girls come stay at his home when they had no where else to go but not out og the goodness of his heart but only if they preformed sexal favors or he would put them rite back out he is sick and i hope they give all that he deserves for every girl he touched and made them fill dirty Bridget i will not rest until i know he is behind bars where he belongs you will always be my addopted daughter
april

Glenside, PA

#2 Jun 8, 2010
Does anyone know what happened to him? last I heard he was released but have not heard anything else. And yes I feel the same way about him he has been a pervert for the 8 years I have known him.
that one guy

AOL

#3 Jan 31, 2013
you will always be my ADDOPTED daughter!!hahahahaha love it, way to go that sounds so loving!!hahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dihydrocodeine 30mg (May '13) 1 hr pete 3
Three face charges after car strikes building (Nov '13) 4 hr reality 8
Why didn't the riots reach Scotland? | Marianne... (Aug '11) 5 hr Baws tae ye 116
West Leyden man admits to violating court orders 6 hr mizz nosey 1
'One-pot' meth labs found in Houston County 9 hr telly 7
Active meth lab found in town apartment 12 hr wow 4
Three Drug Raids In Chillicothe 13 hr joanna50 94
•••

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••