McArthur man faces charges in woman's overdose death

Jul 24, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chillicothe Gazette

A McArthur man is being held at the Southeastern Ohio Regional Jail on a $500,000 bond in connection with the apparent overdose death of a Hamden woman.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
a friend of bridgets

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Judged:

i know this man and i know he has let young girls come stay at his home when they had no where else to go but not out og the goodness of his heart but only if they preformed sexal favors or he would put them rite back out he is sick and i hope they give all that he deserves for every girl he touched and made them fill dirty Bridget i will not rest until i know he is behind bars where he belongs you will always be my addopted daughter
april

Ambler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Does anyone know what happened to him? last I heard he was released but have not heard anything else. And yes I feel the same way about him he has been a pervert for the 8 years I have known him.
that one guy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

you will always be my ADDOPTED daughter!!hahahahaha love it, way to go that sounds so loving!!hahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••