Police arrest home invasion suspects

There are 8 comments on the ABC2 Maryland story from Sep 25, 2013, titled Police arrest home invasion suspects. In it, ABC2 Maryland reports that:

From top left Devon T. Ellwood, William L. Dobson, Angela L. Williams. Tabitha C. Nelson were arrested and charged with murdering a 19-year-old over drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC2 Maryland.

Concerned Parent

Wilmington, DE

#1 Sep 26, 2013
No matter what you do, well almost, no one deserves what the Curry boy got. You should be safe in your own home even if you are a dope dealer! He did not deserve that.
Concerned Parent

Wilmington, DE

#2 Sep 26, 2013
No one deserves to be gunned down in their own home unless you are a creep child molester. The Curry boy did not deserve to be killed in his own home regardless of the fact that he was a dope dealer.
Seriously

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 26, 2013
I am tired of all the criminals, dope dealers, etc. getting defended for their beyond stupid and yes illegal actions.

A vigil for a dope dealer, the world is falling apart and frankly who cares at this point I don't.
Good or Bad

Elkton, MD

#4 Sep 26, 2013
People make bad decisions every day. This Kenny was a 19 year old who made the wrong choice of selling drugs. Did he deserve to die? Was he stealing from people, did he have weapons in his possession? Was he a horrible person? NO, he was a well liked young man whom many people love. He was in his own home, these other kids PLANNED a vicious attack on him WITH INTENT, why else would they need guns? Drugs of any kind are wrong, BUT MANY people in this county use them EVERYDAY..Methadone/Suboxane clinics are not the answer to the problem in this county, they only encourage..........
Tough titty

Elkton, MD

#5 Sep 26, 2013
Tragedies are when someone is hurt/killed for a reason not of their doing. When you are involved in illegal activities this kind of stuff happens. Save your sympathy for someone innocent who gets hurt. Not some drug dealer infecting YOUR community.
fly on the wall

United States

#6 Sep 26, 2013
you wanna know why we have a problem with drugs in cecil county? This right here. Everybody comes to this guys defense, he was a great guy, he didn't deserve this. I do feel sorry for his family and friends. Did he desrve this? no. But when you mess with drugs, you're not dealing with good people. You know that going in. You know the risks, and the rewards. You choose the life and all that comes with it. Maybe this will show petty dealers around the county what can happen. Hopefully this gives some people a wake up call. You want to be gangsta, better be able to deal with the consequences. The only problem is, the families of all involved usually end up paying. Before you get into this lifestyle, even on the fringe of it, you might want to think of your family and friends. Everyone going in always thinks they can handle it.
Philip Blake

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Sep 27, 2013
So the Whig has him as a headline as a promising life cut short. He was a fing drug dealer, and people celebrate and hold a vigil for this. Really, this is all crap. It no wonder people make fun of Cecil County. This whole area is fucked. Let celebrate our troops coming home, a kid beating a serious disease, etc.....Wow this world is getting worse and worse....is it a shame he dies, sure, but he was a drug dealer
Tag your it

Elkton, MD

#8 Oct 6, 2013
I hate that the whole thing happened . I'm sure that the mommas and dads of the criminals that broke in , look at their kids with loving eyes too. Face the facts ; they were all up to no good and they all got caught. The boy that that got killed never gave it enough thought . If I was to take up selling drugs , I would surly know it was a very dangerous job. The possibility of getting killed was being faced with each transaction. These kids are trying to take one of the " Bad guys" out of this story and turn him into a hero. That ain't right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Business serves up more than crawfish after war... 2 hr duh 7
News Jehovah's Witness and her baby die after she re... 3 hr Snorkler 103
News Police: Search leads to drugs, money, 4 arrests... 5 hr Emjoe 4
News Drug problem getting worse for Mingo County 5 hr Know first hand 38
News Police Sergeant, Dispatcher Arrested On Federal... 6 hr Jason 1
News W.Va. man sentenced to 50 years in Ferrum home ... 18 hr I know that scumbag 2
News 'She said yes!' The moment Bristol Palin accept... 19 hr Tazo 1
More from around the web