San Rafael drug raid yields guns, drugs in two counties

Full story: Marin Independent Journal

Two suspects were charged Monday in connection with a San Rafael drug bust that yielded a motherlode of guns and drugs and exposed a laboratory for hash oil, authorities said.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of55
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
paranoid

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 9, 2010
 
Frank wrote:
Undoubtedly the fuel for the bums on Fourth Street hanging out by the drug paraphanlia shop, the Mighty Quinn. Let's get rid of this White trash at the same time we get rid of the Black trash at Marin City...fair is fair...
Dragging down a legitimate business like the Mighty Quinn, which doesn't sell or produce drugs...yeah sounds like you've got things straight. That must be the problem here...not the draw of money and power by being an illegal drug dealer. Maybe if this stuff wasn't illegal....
Pot Smoking Moronite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 9, 2010
 
Frank wrote:
Undoubtedly the fuel for the bums on Fourth Street hanging out by the drug paraphanlia shop, the Mighty Quinn. Let's get rid of this White trash at the same time we get rid of the Black trash at Marin City...fair is fair...
Well said! As a Moronite, I couldn't have said it better!
Pot Smoking Moronite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 9, 2010
 
paranoid wrote:
<quoted text>
Dragging down a legitimate business like the Mighty Quinn, which doesn't sell or produce drugs...yeah sounds like you've got things straight. That must be the problem here...not the draw of money and power by being an illegal drug dealer. Maybe if this stuff wasn't illegal....
Go ahead, attempt to make a point...I dare you.
Smell Bagels

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 9, 2010
 
I smell some fresh bagels high on drugies.I bet the rabbi thought them how to make this stuff. Their fellow blood brother will let them free.
Be Real

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 9, 2010
 
Marinite wrote:
What? Where are all the racists now?
I have read so many comments on articles involving Hispanics committing crimes and a lot of "white" people have left racist and ignorant thoughts. It's funny to see how quiet they get when something happens to a "white" person. Crime knows no color. Don't be stupid.
Jesus The Bonger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 10, 2010
 
Gee this arrogant piece of crap owned a 3 million dollar house and was driving a Bently and owned a dispensery in San Rafael for YEARS and he's only 24,What a clever taskforce!!!To say the least about the 50 lights that have been lit up FOR YEARS and the failed robbery attempt by local"SLOBS" OH and hes had several run ins with the local pigs,But boy were they on it!Two years later and with a federal task force ,

“I like mexican food a LOT”

Since: Dec 08

Various Cities in Marin County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 10, 2010
 
Hooka's, water pipes, glass pipes, one hitters that look like a cigarette, screens to fit in pipes... do you think A SINGLE PERSON who buys ANY of those items buys them for anything other then ILLEGAL DRUGS? Yeah, it's not illegal to sell that stuff... just illegal to use them for their intended purpose.

But you're right, maybe if this stuff wasn't illegal... but it still is. Hopefully that will change one day... but it hasn't yet. While the business may be legal, it attracts crowds like... oh, my cousin who had a meth problem and knows that store well.
paranoid wrote:
<quoted text>
Dragging down a legitimate business like the Mighty Quinn, which doesn't sell or produce drugs...yeah sounds like you've got things straight. That must be the problem here...not the draw of money and power by being an illegal drug dealer. Maybe if this stuff wasn't illegal....
paranoid

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 10, 2010
 
You could say the same type of low lifes, druggies, etc are drawn to liquor stores...as they are also drug addicts/users...

And actually I know a couple people who go to the Quinn for cigarettes and rolling papers so they can hand roll their tobacco...yes it is a small percentage but it is used by people other than those illegal drugs users.

“I like mexican food a LOT”

Since: Dec 08

Various Cities in Marin County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 10, 2010
 
#1 - Most liquor stores also sell gum, chips, soda, lottery tix, lighters, etc... so it's entirely possible to go into a liquor store and get something that has absolutely nothing to do with liquor.

#2 - Liquor is legal... so with the exception of underage sales, there is nothing "shady" about people buying liquor and what they intend to do with it.

#3 - you are 100% correct, many low lifes, druggies, etc are drawn to liquor stores... however, not all of the customers are low life law breakers... some are law abiding citizens who just want to pick up a bottle of rum so they can make those Rum and Cokes while they watch TV... 100% legal.
paranoid wrote:
You could say the same type of low lifes, druggies, etc are drawn to liquor stores...as they are also drug addicts/users...
And actually I know a couple people who go to the Quinn for cigarettes and rolling papers so they can hand roll their tobacco...yes it is a small percentage but it is used by people other than those illegal drugs users.
baby bar

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 10, 2010
 
Koalabear2525 wrote:
wow got out on bail . who came up with it ? another drug house ? will they stay around for the court date ? maybe they will run to some where else and hide out . how soon will they set up shop .
Maybe you should take up drugs, and give it a rest?
paranoid

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 10, 2010
 
Seems like the solution would be to legalize drugs...and also a good way to generate taxes.

Since: Dec 09

Mill Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

paranoid wrote:
Seems like the solution would be to legalize drugs...and also a good way to generate taxes.
Which drugs? You want to legalize methamphetamines, cocaine, heroin, XTC, LSD, and other hard highly addictive or health damaging narcotics? I don't. The cost of those to society and our system by easy access would be devastating. Long term, our society will suffer bigger for a variety of macro reasons. We might never solve the problems of drug abuse by people who get into it - legal or not, but making it easier doesn't seem to be an answer.

Marijuana being legal possibly in that it is nearly already quasi-legal and not a heavy narcotic, and supply of it is so around it is getting ridiculous not to treat it like alcohol.
thanksillegals

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Feb 10, 2010
 
2.5 pounds of cocaine!!! Damn, There went the party!
paranoid

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Feb 10, 2010
 
MarinCitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Which drugs? You want to legalize methamphetamines, cocaine, heroin, XTC, LSD, and other hard highly addictive or health damaging narcotics? I don't. The cost of those to society and our system by easy access would be devastating. Long term, our society will suffer bigger for a variety of macro reasons. We might never solve the problems of drug abuse by people who get into it - legal or not, but making it easier doesn't seem to be an answer.
Marijuana being legal possibly in that it is nearly already quasi-legal and not a heavy narcotic, and supply of it is so around it is getting ridiculous not to treat it like alcohol.
Those hard core drugs are in your medicine cabinet (Vicodin, Norco, Oxycodone, Codine, Adderal, Hydromorphone, Morphine, etc, etc...even those diet weight loss pills are synthetic speed) the only difference is are you getting it from a guy in a lab coat or a guy on the street....regulated substances at least can be taxed and used to fund clinics and other efforts to help curb and stop addiction...because they are regulated and taxed.

Any kid under the age of 18 can get drugs (almost any drug) easier than getting a bottle of alcohol or pack of cigs...why is that???

Since: Dec 09

Mill Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Feb 10, 2010
 
paranoid wrote:
<quoted text>Those hard core drugs are in your medicine cabinet (Vicodin, Norco, Oxycodone, Codine, Adderal, Hydromorphone, Morphine, etc, etc...even those diet weight loss pills are synthetic speed) the only difference is are you getting it from a guy in a lab coat or a guy on the street....regulated substances at least can be taxed and used to fund clinics and other efforts to help curb and stop addiction...because they are regulated and taxed.
No, other than a few the harder ones you listed, they are not similar to street narcotics. While yes pharmacologically ther are derived and related, let's be intellectually honest here and say they, yes they can be abused like anything else, but they have their purpose and are controlled by prescreption. Again everything can be abused, and pharma drugs are too.

Drugs have there use, and there abuse. I am not accepting of legalizing street meth, crack, heroin and other highly addictive and damaging narcotics. Remember there is a difference too from "legalizing" versus "decriminilizing". Perhaps that is what might be hanging people up too.
paranoid

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Feb 10, 2010
 
I hear you on that MarinCitizen

As well as at least legalizing pot since it is already most of the way there...and in some states and counties it is basically legal.
Pot Smoking Moronite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Feb 12, 2010
 
paranoid wrote:
Seems like the solution would be to legalize drugs...and also a good way to generate taxes.
Yea, you're probably right. A real good idea.
paranoid

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Feb 12, 2010
 
It is IMPOSSIBLE to win the war on drugs. A new dealer or two will take his place in no time...you can't win a war when your citizens are the main consumers and fund the other side.

Simple supply and demand...and Americans demand a lot of drugs (legal and illegal...not that there is much of a difference) and one way or another they will get it.
Pot Smoking Moronite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Feb 12, 2010
 
paranoid wrote:
It is IMPOSSIBLE to win the war on drugs. A new dealer or two will take his place in no time...you can't win a war when your citizens are the main consumers and fund the other side.
Simple supply and demand...and Americans demand a lot of drugs (legal and illegal...not that there is much of a difference) and one way or another they will get it.
Again, you're probably right. You're really in tune with things.
Pot Smoking Moronite

Shingle Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Feb 13, 2010
 
Fredric B Isley wrote:
Dillon the"RAT" couldnt handle the 50 light cultivation charge so him and JASON KRISTAL THE RAT worked with federal task force to "ENTRAP" a non related individual,You feds better check Attty Gen guidlines for confidential informants because ,there seems to be some facts swirling about your "SNITCH" JASON KRISTAL DEALING NARCOTICS,that will get the case tossed
Uh oh, we have a jailhouse attorney. Welcome! What do you call 12,000 defense attorney's at the bottom of the ocean?......a good start! You better go back to that online law course and do a bit more reading!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of55
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••