'Legal' drug addict

'Legal' drug addict

There are 43 comments on the BBC News story from Jul 27, 2011, titled 'Legal' drug addict. In it, BBC News reports that:

More than a million people in the UK are estimated to be addicted to prescription drugs known as benzodiazepines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fairplay

Sheffield, UK

#4 Jul 29, 2011
But vals r different than h.
Glad ur sis is good.
Santo da Favela

Socorro, Brazil

#5 Jul 29, 2011
That detox is harsh man.You don't just come round feeling normal.Far from it.It can also be quite dangerous.Take it from someone who has tried pretty much every detox(including this one) known to mankind.The only opiate/opoiod detox technique I haven't tried is 'Ibogaine' and another by an Australian doctor which was discovered in the late 1970's.Might be a couple more but you get the picture.lol.btw Has anybody else has heard of this Australian doctor? I forget his name for the moment but a very interesting detox which I wouldn't mind looking into.peace.
x H user

Cardiff, UK

#10 Jul 30, 2011
detox 5 in ealing london
Santo da Favela

Socorro, Brazil

#11 Jul 30, 2011
x H user wrote:
detox 5 in ealing london
done that one as well.lol.just can't drag me off it.I was in there for 10 days.I was doing a methadone and bobby rattle.This was back in the 90's.I hope they have tweaked their formula because it was a nightmare for me.Don't know what it was but I was still rough months after.I wasn't the only one although do have friends that have also been and it was sound for them and some of them are still clean.peace.
Santo da Favela

Socorro, Brazil

#12 Jul 30, 2011
btw bigjockknowsf-all.Ignore it.
are u 4 real

Cranston, RI

#13 Jul 30, 2011
Bigjockknew wrote:
<quoted text>
Junkie basdards go and die
you never had drugs or booze effect someone in your life cuz if you did u would not be stupid enough to say "junkie bastards go and die" listen this is a drug forum and we're all adults so if you don't like what you see what are you doin On a site like this! look in the freakin mirror
jay

Liverpool, UK

#14 Aug 6, 2011
santo exu how yer doin.ROONIE RUNG MY MAM TO LET MOM HE WAS HOME.and i am with MY brother.bjNOWSfa.take care brazilian child.....easy jay
stantheman

Doncaster, UK

#16 Aug 9, 2011
Santo da Favela wrote:
That detox is harsh man.You don't just come round feeling normal.Far from it.It can also be quite dangerous.Take it from someone who has tried pretty much every detox(including this one) known to mankind.The only opiate/opoiod detox technique I haven't tried is 'Ibogaine' and another by an Australian doctor which was discovered in the late 1970's.Might be a couple more but you get the picture.lol.btw Has anybody else has heard of this Australian doctor? I forget his name for the moment but a very interesting detox which I wouldn't mind looking into.peace.
Hi
are you talking about Dr George Oneal he is in perth
i have had a detox with this doctor,it was the hardest detox i ever had,but he is a great dr
stantheman

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Aug 16, 2011
Bigjockknew wrote:
<quoted text>
hey man on this site there all kinds of people... and here it is... if you don't like what your reading go to an other site.. anyone, other then this one cuz we don't need negative cats like you on here.... bye now-thank you

Since: May 11

Weston-super-mare, UK

#20 Aug 19, 2011
whereDaPillsAt wrote:
This is the kind of thread this site should be about, not the bullying on others.
Your sister has done well. I was an addict for 10 years. I've been clean just over a year now.
Sounds like a naltraxone implant she gets monthly. It's an opiate blocker, so even if she tried to get high, she couldn't.
I did rehab 3 times and took subutex. They didn't give me a buzz, but they have a blocker in them too. It also has a half life of up to 50 hours. Do as long as its taken daily, use of opiates is utterly pointless.
Thanks for sharing. And good luck to her, its not an easy ride. Peace.
u sure it wasn't the suboxone u got that has the blocker in it.subutex doesn't have the blocker in it. done the detox 5 thing a couple of times @[harogate].As previous poster mentioned it was pure torture on completion of week.never slept properly for months a couple of hours here n there aint good when ur workin peace bliss...
bongani

Europe

#21 Aug 20, 2011
everyone listen, rehab isnt the answer to stoping drugs or any addiction, why do you think people keep on going back to rehab?. Jesus is the answer, he loves each and everyone of you and he can stop any problems in ur life the second you accept him thats why he dies for everyone of you, to heal you and give you eternal life so take a step of faith. Its demons that are trying to destroy your life. If you want to receive Jesus s ur lord and savior email me, [email protected]
Just say _No Thank You

San Diego, CA

#22 Aug 21, 2011
Bigjockknew wrote:
<quoted text>
BigdumbJock doesn't know about compassion or empathy. BigJockKnew only knows about taking steroids to "enhance his performance". and to inject steroids into his piybull.
Hey Bigdumbjock, the HGH and Testosterone are gonna give you giant pimples and your testicles will turn to wood, strong man!!
Perhaps the wood is actually already in your head......
LOL! Can't You can easily make sense that the assumptions of BIG DUMB JOCK being a "blockhead" who chases Gumby and Pokey !!!
ALL ABOUT JOCK HEAD DUDE:
Jock's ENORMOUS vocabulary and his thoughtful, intellectually based research is laughable.
How many Budweisers did you slurp down this evening, BugDumbJock??? Your usual 20-25 cans?
Keep your arrogance, uneducated opinions and plain rude comments to yourself.com ments to youself please.
mushr00m

Cambridge, UK

#23 Aug 22, 2011
That bad? I've been taking them daily for a year now, cured my anxiety issues and as a result I can function much better, work meetings/public speaking.. But I don't plan on being on them forever, guess weaning yourself off is the best option?
whereDaPillsAt wrote:
The worst detoxing ever. That's why Dr's don't like prescribing them in the UK.
I was in rehab for H, crack and diazepam. The diazepam was by far the worst withdrawl ever.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24 Aug 22, 2011
bongani wrote:
everyone listen, rehab isnt the answer to stoping drugs or any addiction, why do you think people keep on going back to rehab?. Jesus is the answer, he loves each and everyone of you and he can stop any problems in ur life the second you accept him thats why he dies for everyone of you, to heal you and give you eternal life so take a step of faith. Its demons that are trying to destroy your life. If you want to receive Jesus s ur lord and savior email me, [email protected]
If jesus loves us so much why did he get people addicted to drugs? Why is there rapists, murderers and pedophile priests? Don't give me the "thats your own doing" speech... if god made us then he done a sh1t job lol.
mushr00m

Cambridge, UK

#25 Aug 22, 2011
Re:God
He was messed up on benzo's.. on the 7th day they wore off and he saw the light and thought whoops that was a disaster, I'm outta here!
kileyrock

Pompano Beach, FL

#26 Aug 24, 2011
Bigjockknew wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey punkass, I hope you die from a painful disease too
WELMAN

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#27 Aug 24, 2011
I WANT TO KNOW A GOOD WEBSITE WHERE I CAN BUY ANXIETY PILLS FROM ANY YOU GUYS POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF A WEBSITE THAT SHIPS TO THE UK. CONTACT [email protected]
WELMAN

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#28 Aug 24, 2011
WELL GUYS IM OFF TO MY BED WITH MY LOVELY WOMAN. SWEET DREAMS. STAY SAFE AND STAY CALM. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
General Olo

Socorro, Brazil

#30 Aug 26, 2011
Denzal wrote:
where happy for you buddy.. but here in the uk detox clinics are 20k plus and u will not find anywhere cheaper than that.. honest, its totally diffirent here.
<quoted text>
They aren't cheap out there either denzal mate.That poster was just shilling imo.I doubt he even has a sister let alone one on the gear.If I'm wrong then congrats to her.
I read a few of your posts and read that you were on it yourself but are clean now.Fair play to you.Which detox did you use out of curiousity?I went through pretty much all of them myself.I was also one of the first to go to that detox 5.It cost me 2 bags of sand but that was the nineties.
20k - that is alot of dough.
When I paid the 2K for detox 5 I felt ripped off.
Everyone is different I suppose.

Peace.
General Olo

Socorro, Brazil

#32 Aug 26, 2011
noshtbyr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well that's fkn great; if your one of those addicts that can afford 8 ballons a day and £5000 for your detox,thanks for your advice FCKwit,.
Also, all they've done is put her to sleep pump her full of naloxone,and then give her an inplant/shot, none of the reasons she was taking Heroin have been addressed, the clinics gone Kerrching,again ,and pharmed her out to Dr,whoever,check the stats on relapse after 6 months there,cos they won't keep them,so carry on with the shots for the rest of her life,at least the kids in school,good luck.But where do you think; WE live,remember,NOW"Opium is the religion of the masses".
mate I think that guy was just shilling as I saw the same post on various threads through topix.valium,oxy,vicodin boards especially.I paid for private detox out of my own pocket when I went to detox 5.I stuck to my script and used all my herbal profits to get clean and out the game.Would have been cheaper and easier just to have done it at home like I've done loads of times.I find all these detox and rehab centres an absolute rip-off imho and ime.They prey on the weak and have no desire to see you clean again.After all it makes good business sense for them if you relapse and go through the motions again and again and again...

Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Councillor Hollingsworth, there are no meth la... 21 hr TIM 1
News Authorities: 27 charged in "major" northeast Te... Tue Donald Trump 3
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) Mon Bill 434
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Mon What a joke 4,832
News What you need to know about Narcan Jun 26 heroin and chill 1
Heroin in Chicago for sale (Jul '13) Jun 26 Alyssa 7
I just found a reliable supplier. (Nov '15) Jun 26 Alyssa 4
More from around the web