Verona Man Indicted on Felony Drug Ch...

Verona Man Indicted on Felony Drug Charges - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 7 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jun 13, 2012, titled Verona Man Indicted on Felony Drug Charges - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A man at the center of one of Augusta County's most notorious gang-related crimes is now back behind bars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

citizen

Buckingham, VA

#1 Jun 13, 2012
12 cases in Augusta general district court
15 cases in Augusta circuit court
3 in Staunton general district court
3 in Rockingham general district court

He appears to be a well rounded criminal. The Augusta circuit court cases include references to "carnal knowledge" and "fornication" while district court cases refer to illegal hunting of wild animals. He is a multitasker.
George S

Jemison, AL

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Do the words 'Come see our lovely Crips members' appear in the current tourism literature?

The region certainly has managed to turn itself into a crime magnet.
SMS

Newport News, VA

#3 Jun 15, 2012
It is funny how the news only states what they want people to hear. It is like they want to BIG everything up. Why don't they stop bringing old news up and focus on what he is being charged with now. PS most of the charges against him were dropped and just because he took a plea agreement does not mean he was guilty it just means that the justice system backed him into a corner and he had no other option. If I was facing 15 years or I could take a plea for 2 and they were probably going to charge me anyway, I would definitely take the 2 years.All I am saying is that the whole story is never told and people only believe what they want to. They have NEVER had solid evidence that he is in a gang they just said he was "gang affiliated". Everything is hear-say from so called "informants" who are living criminal lives themselves, so they make lies up to get their charges dropped. It is how the system works unfortunately. And as far as illegal hunting of animals goes...most people around that area hunt out of season; he just happened to get caught.Carnal knowledge and fornication....wow that girl really told some stories on him. It is called a "set up". It happens everyday.
icanliveagain

Staunton, VA

#4 Jun 18, 2012
SMS wrote:
It is funny how the news only states what they want people to hear. It is like they want to BIG everything up. Why don't they stop bringing old news up and focus on what he is being charged with now. PS most of the charges against him were dropped and just because he took a plea agreement does not mean he was guilty it just means that the justice system backed him into a corner and he had no other option. If I was facing 15 years or I could take a plea for 2 and they were probably going to charge me anyway, I would definitely take the 2 years.All I am saying is that the whole story is never told and people only believe what they want to. They have NEVER had solid evidence that he is in a gang they just said he was "gang affiliated". Everything is hear-say from so called "informants" who are living criminal lives themselves, so they make lies up to get their charges dropped. It is how the system works unfortunately. And as far as illegal hunting of animals goes...most people around that area hunt out of season; he just happened to get caught.Carnal knowledge and fornication....wow that girl really told some stories on him. It is called a "set up". It happens everyday.
sorry your brother did it this time and im glad i cN LIVE MY LIFE AGAIN YOUR BROTHER IS A MONSTER
aunt

Paterson, NJ

#5 Jun 20, 2012
He's not a monster! He needs help like all the rest of them!
curious

Eagle Rock, VA

#6 Jun 26, 2012
He sure does!!!!!!!Need to keep him in prison because he is a burden to society. Maybe he can work in prison while we are safe.He will never learn!!!
Kkk

Harrisonburg, VA

#7 May 23, 2013
He is NO monster! He is a good friend, has a good heart, loves fiercely and is a protector! You ppl don't know the man just his crimes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) 31 min Paul 173
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 4 hr AHM Homie 490
News Central Islip park to be the site of veterans h... 5 hr political crap 2
News Man charged with meth lab, moonshining - 11 hr Think 3
News Trafficking indictments handed down - Wed no nme 1
News 22 "Johns" arrested in prostitution sting (Jan '14) Wed indict PAUL SINGER 20
News 'Councillor Hollingsworth, there are no meth la... Jun 28 TIM 1
More from around the web