Drug bust nets seven

Drug bust nets seven

There are 7 comments on the Gloversville Leader-Herald story from Aug 3, 2012, titled Drug bust nets seven. In it, Gloversville Leader-Herald reports that:

The Fort Plain Police Department and the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office on Thursday announced the conclusion of a six-month investigation into drug sales in the village and surrounding area with the recent arrests of seven people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloversville Leader-Herald.

Pink Fox

Canajoharie, NY

#1 Aug 4, 2012
Good Job!
Frank

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Good Job for the Good guys
youforgot

Canajoharie, NY

#5 Aug 6, 2012
davidbroh wrote:
we are inviting to you to come and enjoy premium legal weeds with high quality and best strains. We are Prolific producers of the products that we sell and we are able to export globally. Below are some of the products.
4 Way,
Amsterdam Indica,
Aussie Blues,
Blueberry Azura,
Big Bud,
Carmelicious,
Charas,
Champagne,
Cheese,
Chronic Supernova,
Citral Buds,
Crystal Rain Marijuana,
Durban Poison,
Easy Rider,
Ganeshas Dream,
Ganja Dwarf,
God Bud,
Hawaii Marijuana,
Hawaiian Skunk,
Haze,
Haze x Skunk,
Hindu Kush,
Holland Dutch Dope,
Indica Marijuana,
Island Lady,
OG Kush,
Lemon Kush,
Melon Kush,
Purple Kush,
Afghan Kush,
Afghani Kush,
Super Sour Kush,
Mazar Kush,
Master Kush,
Bubblegum Kush,
Cold Creek Kush,
Skunk Kush,
Lemon Ice Marijuana,
Light of Jah,
Maroc x Skunk,
Mauwie Wauwie,
Medijuana,
Misty,
Northern Lights,
NL x Big Bud,
NL x Shiva,
Pride of Amsterdam,
Shiva,
Skunk Red Hair,
Super Skunk,
Skunk Special,
Skunk Weed,
Snow White,
Super Nova aka Chronic,
Swazi x Skunk,
Swiss Miss,
Tatanka,
Thai x Skunk,
Tropicana,
Turtle Power,
White Queen,
White Widow,
Yoruba Nigeria,
Afghani,
Blueberry Bud,
Bob Marley Sativa,
California Skunk,
Crystal,
Durban Poison,
Early Misty,
First Mature Girl,
Happy Outdoor,
New York Diesel,
Purple Haze,
Silver Haze,
Bob Marley Sativa,
Crystal Rain,
Durban Poison,
Master Kush,
Afghan,
Big Black Indica,
California Dream,
Cheese,
Haze,
Le Fruit Defendu,
Light of Jah,
New York Female,
Northern Lights,
Strawberry Ice,
Super Nova Chronic,
Waikiki Queen,
Light of Jah Auto-Flower,
Ganja Dwarf Feminized,
contact to place and order and for more information, contact
email : [email protected]
google talk/gtalk: [email protected]
yahoomessenger: [email protected]
suicide
sarah

Northville, NY

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Too bad they missed a few. Stephan fasany, ditto, rj's still going at it, brenda roosevelt, tim hart.
Meat Head

Ithaca, NY

#7 Aug 10, 2012
Who said they were done ? Grab a few, others think they are safe. Surprise second round-up.
Correctomundo

United States

#8 Aug 11, 2012
You are usually right mr. Meat.... The Chief of police is extremely intelligent and there will be more. He is actually too intelligent for that dept but FP and the powers that be are too ignorant to realize what they have when they have it. The people that sit on the Boards have no clue to what is going on in the streets or how much work is involved. They are concerned with budgets - but don't stop to think if the streets aren't safe & drugs are all over propert values go down & no businesses will come here and people definitely won't want to move or live here.

As long as this Chief is here, the drug dealers will continue to be arrested. As to Sarah's post, I'm certain he is aware of those you listed & at least 50 more....nothing gets by this guy but things take time. It's like a combat zone compared to 25 yrs ago. No I'm not a relative or employee but I'm in the know and I've been to Board meetings and his job and that dept are under valued for the amount of crime they handle.

Good to see that someone has a clue.
Meat Head wrote:
Who said they were done ? Grab a few, others think they are safe. Surprise second round-up.
seneca89

Fayetteville, NY

#9 Oct 30, 2012
I wish they wld get the skum bags where I live u wld thnk after being arressted a cple years ago they wld have learned but its starting all over again nothing like beingoutside playing wth ur children and have 2 look at ur neighboro smoking crack and all the traffic and let's not 4get the late night parting u would think seeing how they are on welfare they would let the hard working people who support them get some sleep at night. I mean could it b possible they just 4got about the drug dealing just a few years ago it seems so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carbon group seeks to fight drug problem 12 min Missing your tongue 12
News City Man Linked To Quincy Turner Murder Sentenc... 33 min wishing u were her 56
News Area doctor charged with sexually abusing patients (Oct '10) 1 hr Micael Jacksin 71
News Drug cases mount after March raid Alleged ringl... (May '10) 4 hr Cops are degenerates 96
News Criminal complaint details brutal slaying of Ne... 5 hr Commen sense 13
News Ballard Walgreens pressed to hire security guar... 12 hr ShampooLady 5
News Four arrested for early morning weekend burglar... 16 hr Kassi 1
More from around the web