Chapman pleads guilty to DUI

Christian singer Gary Chapman pleaded guilty to DUI today in a Nashville courtroom. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Brian L

Greenbrier, TN

#103 Sep 8, 2010
It's not amazing. The same person has been keeping all of these topics going for 3 years. She is from Spring TX.
Hi My Name is

Spring, TX

#104 Feb 1, 2011
Brian L wrote:
Maybe he's no longer struggling with an addiction...ever thought of that?
He will struggle the rest of his life. Case closed.
All Access

Spring, TX

#105 May 17, 2011
News Watcher wrote:
As a Christian, I find it disturbing that this guy has to turn to alcohol to drown his problems. I mean, the guy has a career that most people would love to have. He's probably made more money than most people on this forum, and he's supposed to have the Holy Spirit guiding him. He's also a role model of some sort, I suppose; at the very least, he is a semi-recognizable Christian public figure. So thanks, Gar, for giving the lost world one more reason not to think that Christianity makes a real difference in anyone's life. Real genius at work here....this makes the whole divorce from Amy Grant make some degree of sense.
He should try food addiction instead. No one is going to pull him over and ask him how many pizzas he has had and if they were deep dish or thin crust. Food addiction is acceptable in the Christian world.
2Big2Fail

Spring, TX

#106 Jul 1, 2011
Brian L wrote:
Maybe he has changed his addiction to something that won't get him pulled over.
I hope he is not tweeting pics like someone named W e i n e r and so glad this is not
his middle name even though he is Gary W. The last thing I'd want to see on my phone is
a picture of something dangling with caption "Hot Dog"...
LMAO

Spring, TX

#107 Jul 31, 2011
Brian L wrote:
who cares? Move on, you psycho! LOL
You first. Do you really think anyone reads your rantings anymore? Read one, you've read them all.
Or your new topics that are all the same? It burns you that you can't bring her ex down, that he has a bigger house, lovelier wife, three gorgeous grown kids, and hasn't given up.

Deal with it.
BLT

Spring, TX

#108 Aug 30, 2011
still3363 wrote:
Today I have the last word!!!
LOVE ONE ANOTHER
I am the expert.
I am divorced.
I don't have custody.
I had to move back to Illinois.
French Roast

Spring, TX

#109 Feb 23, 2012
Time for coffee. I love the Keurig and some French Roast. The ex calls it Christian co caine.
Buck

AOL

#110 May 10, 2012
Brian L wrote:
Get your head out of the sand dude, wake up!!
You should read more, every thought of that? LOL
Buck

AOL

#111 May 10, 2012
I had hesitated to comment on this topic, but now after everything I have read and heard and seen, I thought, why not.
Wasn't this about the time of his #2 divorce??
he NEVER should have been behind the wheel if he was drinking!!
He met Cassie (wife #3) in 2007 and she moved in with him in September of 2007.
Gary gave no thought to his kids, this is public knowledge and on record!
Gary not only embarrassed himself, but his kids and brought shame to the name of GOD.
Bed Head

Spring, TX

#112 May 10, 2012
Buck wrote:
I had hesitated to comment on this topic, but now after everything I have read and heard and seen, I thought, why not.
Gary not only embarrassed himself, but his kids and brought shame to the name of GOD.
If I believe what I read, all he got was a suspended license and was ordered to a class. I know what those classes are and they are similar to driver's ed. You attend a series of DUI classes and get credit for it. Nowhere in there did it say he got ordered to any kind of rehab. He basically skated away.

Haven't really kept up with all the dates. Apparently, a big fancy house wasn't worth it for #2.
She had to put up with AG's kids, GC's extended family, and other "issues"...since she left, no one has seen or heard from her. Maybe we should look to see if she has a BLOG. It might be way more interesting than mushy guacamole, watching paint dry, and waiting for green things to sprout from the ground. Yawn. Better put on that cheerleader outfit and shake it, baby, shake it. With that unsightly cellulite, there will be no more calls from Hooter's. A waitress is a waitress. Would you like Ranch with them hot wings and do you want fries with that? AG must cringe a great deal. No wonder she jets off to foreign lands. I can't say as I blame her there. She recently had a day off she could have spent with VG and she spent all day on the computer. In the past, she has said she does not hardly ever sign on to a computer. Some things CHANGE.
Buck

AOL

#113 May 10, 2012
yeah, the popular ones usually get away with a lesser charge, go figure?????
I bet Amy is a chatter, using various names like someone we all know. LOL
Something about Cassie not true, maybe she is just a good fake, LOL
Pretty Little Liars

Spring, TX

#114 May 11, 2012
It's not popularity. It's the ability to hire a great attorney.
He got by with a slap on the wrist. Was this the first time or just the first time it went public?

Imagine going to court and finding out your ex is in jail or has been in jail?
Would you stay married? Is there any line in the sand that shouldn't be crossed?

Mary Anne must be so happy. She predicted the demise of his second marriage. She got her wish. Happy, honey?
Buck

AOL

#115 May 11, 2012
Hey, we don't have it all, no doubt he has been arrested prior if you add it all up.
Cassie knows about it no doubt, what is she up to?
She got Gary to boot the kids out of the house, what is her next plan??? Your move on the board TX, LOL. hint: bishop to queen 3, LMAO
Bedhead

Spring, TX

#116 Sep 17, 2012
BLT wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the expert.
I am divorced.
I don't have custody.
I had to move back to Illinois.
LOL
buck

AOL

#117 Sep 17, 2012
LOL back at you
and the bottom line is that Gary had to admit his guilty charge and I bet the cops couldn't wait for the public to get wind of the situation.
Was #2 wife with him in the vehicle when he got stopped? or were they separated at the time?
your turn at bat TX or whoever lol
tex 38

Spring, TX

#118 Oct 1, 2012
Sorry, Buck. I've got a great convection oven and I'm going to spend my time "knocking up" some yummy meals. I tried to leave you some topics to start commenting on.

It's clear that Vince is the better man as he gave up drinking 1988-1989 when he was so enthralled with AG's voice. He knew he couldn't get her if he was a drunk. Now he puts out Guitar Slinger and how little ms. cowboy boots came and saved his soul. Isn't she a saint?

Why couldn't she save #1?
Tex Parfait

Spring, TX

#119 Mar 25, 2013
Buck wrote:
I shudder to think about any kids being with him if this happens again.

It vindicated his ex for leaving him, don't you think?
But it still didn't make HOW she left him okay.
buck

AOL

#120 Mar 25, 2013
did this come up during adoption precedings? whoops
do they have the lowdown on Gary, sounds like he may have bought his way, well what else is new in the money world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massena man sentenced to prison for cocaine sale 38 min Real Misty 27
WVSP make Drug and DUI arrest; Other criminal c... 3 hr bump 4
Rome woman accused of heroin possession 5 hr blond ambition 15
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... (May '14) 6 hr Wonder Why 46
Detroit woman caught smuggling marijuana to her... (Dec '11) 8 hr lefty72 7
Gay sex and crystal meth (Jul '08) 14 hr rob 143
Teacher, Husband Charged With Allowing Teens To... 14 hr Curious Local 1
More from around the web