Gang of men accused of raping 14-year-old in Brierfield 'drink, sex and cocaine den'

Jun 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Burnley Citizen

Gang of men accused of raping 14-year-old in Brierfield 'drink, sex and cocaine den' A GANG of men allegedly exploited and raped a vulnerable 14-year-old schoolgirl at a 'sex, drink and cocaine den' in Brierfield, a jury heard.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of182
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
shaz

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

dirty inbred paki bastads. deport them back to their donkey shagging families in pakiland.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

no doubt this thread will soon be inundated with PCzombies telling us how the grooming of underage girls is not a Muslim only problem.(oh sorry "Asian")
the left are so desperate to maintain their fantasy of multicultural Britain,they are not bothered who suffers for it,even vulnerable young girls.sickening!
ronan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 13, 2012
 
mikev483 wrote:
PCzombies telling us how the grooming of underage girls is not a Muslim only problem.(oh sorry "Asian")
So, you feel much better when the culprits are 'real' white Brits, do you?

Or maybe you don't think they could do such things...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

and the first PCzombie is the notorious ballbag,Ronan
no surprises there then.as i said sickening.
Duh

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you feel much better when the culprits are 'real' white Brits, do you?
Or maybe you don't think they could do such things...
White Brits do not operate in organised gangs of paedophile rapists benefiting from screaming lefties like you crying racist on their behalf.
ronan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 13, 2012
 
mikev483 wrote:
and the first PCzombie is the notorious ballbag,Ronan
no surprises there then.as i said sickening.
PC zombies or not, you haven't addressed the questions (maybe because you don't like the answers).

Do you feel better when the gang rapes and the grooming are done by white Brits?

Do you thing that no white Brit would do such thing?
ronan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 13, 2012
 
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>White Brits do not operate in organised gangs of paedophile rapists benefiting from screaming lefties like you crying racist on their behalf.
What about Ian Brady? Fred West?

Good specimen of white paedophile rapists, don't you think?

Just 2 names that come tomind, there are hundreds of them I am sure.

“The Three Legged Man”

Since: Jul 11

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Ian Brady? Fred West?
Good specimen of white paedophile rapists, don't you think?
Just 2 names that come tomind, there are hundreds of them I am sure.
Again. White rapists and paedophiles are not operating in organised gangs with bastards like you screaming "WACIST" at folks who want them dealt with.
missy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 13, 2012
 
Dirty Dogs.. What would they do if someone did that to their sisters? sick of these dirty amjad and afzal brothers they need to get sent down!
ronan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Tripod wrote:
<quoted text>
Again. White rapists and paedophiles are not operating in organised gangs with bastards like you screaming "WACIST" at folks who want them dealt with.
Let's put it that way: for me crime is crime, whoever is the perpetrator, and whever is the victim. That's the bottom line.

I don't make any distinction, like you do, because I don't have an agenda like you. Period.

Grooming and rapes are not more acceptable for one ethnic group against another, or less reprehensible. I trust the law to be applied in any case.
ronan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mr Tripod wrote:
<quoted text>
Again. White rapists and paedophiles are not operating in organised gangs with bastards like you screaming "WACIST" at folks who want them dealt with.
No, the accusation of racism, or bias come when some people keep highlighting the crimes perpetrated by an ethnic group, but do not apply the same rigorous judgement of other ethnicities, mostly their own.

That's not fair play...

Also, I don't like peope who take it on themselves to 'deal' with criminals. We don't need lynch mobs to render justice; we have an expensive judicial process to do that. It may not be perfect, but we live in a civilised society.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 13, 2012
 
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
PC zombies or not, you haven't addressed the questions (maybe because you don't like the answers).
Do you feel better when the gang rapes and the grooming are done by white Brits?
Do you thing that no white Brit would do such thing?
OK Ronan ,direct me to the information which shows gangs of white British men systematically grooming,raping and selling vulnerable young girls as sex slaves to their friends.(before you say Fred West,a gang consists of several people,not one sick twa* and his equally sick wife)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 13, 2012
 
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the accusation of racism, or bias come when some people keep highlighting the crimes perpetrated by an ethnic group, but do not apply the same rigorous judgement of other ethnicities, mostly their own.
That's not fair play...
Also, I don't like peope who take it on themselves to 'deal' with criminals. We don't need lynch mobs to render justice; we have an expensive judicial process to do that. It may not be perfect, but we live in a civilised society.
ronan can you explain how not liking Muslims makes one a racist?Muslims come in all colours,black,brown,white you name it,they ARE NOT a race.

“The Three Legged Man”

Since: Jul 11

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the accusation of racism, or bias come when some people keep highlighting the crimes perpetrated by an ethnic group, but do not apply the same rigorous judgement of other ethnicities, mostly their own.
That's not fair play...
Also, I don't like peope who take it on themselves to 'deal' with criminals. We don't need lynch mobs to render justice; we have an expensive judicial process to do that. It may not be perfect, but we live in a civilised society.
These gangs are all Pakistanis. There is no other ethnic group involved.
ronan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 13, 2012
 
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
ronan can you explain how not liking Muslims makes one a racist?Muslims come in all colours,black,brown,white you name it,they ARE NOT a race.
You too, you like to play with words, as a form of defense.

Those you don't like, are mostly what you call "Pakis", although those could be from Pakistan, Bengla Desh, etc... They are the Muslims you are confronted with; I don't think you meet many Malays, Indonesians, Egyptians, Sudanese, etc...

If racist doesn't seem appropriate for you, what about Islamophobe, or xenophobe?
Take your pick, but it is discrimination and hatred anyway.
Not very nice...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the accusation of racism, or bias come when some people keep highlighting the crimes perpetrated by an ethnic group, but do not apply the same rigorous judgement of other ethnicities, mostly their own.
That's not fair play...
Also, I don't like peope who take it on themselves to 'deal' with criminals. We don't need lynch mobs to render justice; we have an expensive judicial process to do that. It may not be perfect, but we live in a civilised society.
yes we do live in a civilised society,why dont you tell you Muslim friends,it would appear they are not aware of the fact.
ronan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 13, 2012
 
Mr Tripod wrote:
<quoted text>
These gangs are all Pakistanis. There is no other ethnic group involved.
So, if your contempt is mostly directed against Pakistanis as a definite ethnic group, it's reallu racism!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
You too, you like to play with words, as a form of defense.
Those you don't like, are mostly what you call "Pakis", although those could be from Pakistan, Bengla Desh, etc... They are the Muslims you are confronted with; I don't think you meet many Malays, Indonesians, Egyptians, Sudanese, etc...
If racist doesn't seem appropriate for you, what about Islamophobe, or xenophobe?
Take your pick, but it is discrimination and hatred anyway.
Not very nice...
ill be honest ronan as far as i am concerned,Islam is alien and harmful to the UK,and should not be here,obviously not all Muslims are bad,but unfortunately for them and us their religion is.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 13, 2012
 
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
You too, you like to play with words, as a form of defense.
Those you don't like, are mostly what you call "Pakis", although those could be from Pakistan, Bengla Desh, etc... They are the Muslims you are confronted with; I don't think you meet many Malays, Indonesians, Egyptians, Sudanese, etc...
If racist doesn't seem appropriate for you, what about Islamophobe, or xenophobe?
Take your pick, but it is discrimination and hatred anyway.
Not very nice...
xenophobe? me? you have never read a post ive made showing dislike of foreigners ,Muslims who happen to be members of racist rape gangs yes, i hate the bastards.

“The Three Legged Man”

Since: Jul 11

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 13, 2012
 
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if your contempt is mostly directed against Pakistanis as a definite ethnic group, it's reallu racism!
*yawns*

Change the record, you nonce worshipping cretin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of182
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••