Three arraigned on drug charges after...

Three arraigned on drug charges after meth lab found in backpack

There are 12 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 17, 2013, titled Three arraigned on drug charges after meth lab found in backpack. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Three people are being held on bond after being arraigned Monday on drug charges following the discovery of a meth lab inside a backpack last weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

honest

Savannah, TN

#1 Sep 17, 2013
why am i not surprised?
Jackson citizen

Memphis, TN

#2 Sep 17, 2013
Where, when. Who?
gross

Savannah, TN

#3 Sep 17, 2013
the three people on wbbj and jacksonsun. its a shame what our youth is turning to. meth is not attractive!
True

Henderson, TN

#4 Sep 18, 2013
The girl is kinda hot. The money from meth is attractive.
Sad

Savannah, TN

#5 Sep 19, 2013
she is a junky. ive heard plenty about that one and everybody knows the clyde guy. bad news
wrong

Cedar Grove, TN

#6 Sep 20, 2013
That "girl" that you have HEARD about, is not a junky, she's a sweet girl. That got caught up with the wrong people and needed better friends and role models.
Bobby

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Sep 21, 2013
wrong wrote:
That "girl" that you have HEARD about, is not a junky, she's a sweet girl. That got caught up with the wrong people and needed better friends and role models.
That's normally a description of a junky
hahaha

Medon, TN

#8 Oct 26, 2013
Ida "Grace" Crowley is a JUNKIE! Don't lie to yourselves like that.
disbitch

Tyler, TX

#9 Nov 2, 2013
Hahaha grace is a junkie always has been and always will be haha ain't shit changed still takin zanex with her pregnant BFF haha what a damn shame jackson has come too !!!

Jackson, TN

#10 Nov 3, 2013
Did grace crowley's dad used to own Madison jeweler's? Brad Crowley? He has serious drug problems.
sad

Medon, TN

#11 Nov 3, 2013
i meet her once and I agree she seemed very sweet and nieve young lady that got caught up with the wrong boy. Its sad cause shes only 18 and this probably will ruin her life
Hateonit

Jackson, TN

#12 Nov 4, 2013
Grace Crowley is a junkie. Its sad but oh so tru! I actually know her sadly. But im not associated with her in any way. Everytime I've seen her she's fucked up or trying to get that way. Her pregnant bff eat pills all day & have sex everyone in jackson yet grace loves cj. Lmao. He doesn't love u or he never would have shot meth in you bc u didn't wanna do it urself. Her bff amber wilson is pretty bad off too. Seen her the other she looked like she hadn't slept in a few days or ate in a month. I remember when she was pretty. Now her teeth look like she's been chewin on yellow crayons hahaha. Shes a slut too. Guess that's why her amd grace are such good friends. Such a shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News new Police find heroin mill behind NYC candy sh... 1 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 4
I just found a reliable supplier. (Nov '15) 3 hr crewcheif55 3
News Prison for man with string of DUI cases 3 hr Birds Landing Bob 3
News Drug arrests in North Adams 3 hr Ozzie King Of Zy... 8
News Woman who fought with Lebanon cops sent to prison 4 hr LionTamer 1
News Calhoun drug ring takedown snares locals (May '10) 9 hr JBC 8
News 'They were trying to help': Armed anti-heroin c... 11 hr silly rabbit 2
More from around the web