NewThree arrested in Fernandina Beach...

NewThree arrested in Fernandina Beach for crack cocaine

There are 12 comments on the Florida Times-Union story from Feb 19, 2010, titled NewThree arrested in Fernandina Beach for crack cocaine. In it, Florida Times-Union reports that:

Nassau County Sheriff's Office A hand gun, assault rifle, cash, crack cocaine and other drugs confiscated in a Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Times-Union.

resident

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Feb 25, 2010
i guess "tommy boy" will use this to take another cheap shot at the Fernandina Beach Police Department!! thats how tommy and the nassau county sheriff's office is, any underhanded/backstabbing/corru pt/cheap thing they can do, they will!!!! tommy's narcotic deputies(so called) probably were profiting from these thugs until they got shorted, and then they bust them!!! that's how tommy works and all his followers work!!! poor excuse for a sheriffs office!!!!!!!!
oh yea

Yulee, FL

#2 Feb 25, 2010
if you dont like leave.....no one is keeping you here....cry some more....theres a tear in my beer...lol
LearnTheTruth

Yulee, FL

#3 Feb 26, 2010
oh yea wrote:
if you dont like leave.....no one is keeping you here....cry some more....theres a tear in my beer...lol
Too Funny
oh yea

Yulee, FL

#4 Feb 26, 2010
LearnTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Funny
Thanks...just could not help myself! It was one of those days to be a smart butt....but if they don't like it, do something or shut up already!
resident

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Feb 26, 2010
oh yea(macclenny,fla.), must be the red head that works in the jail, big buddies with j.w.! still kissing rowes butt, huh!!!
oh yea

Yulee, FL

#6 Feb 26, 2010
you might never know if i am that redhead or not.....your just mad because somebody pi$$ed in your cornflakes this week...i dont kiss A**...they kiss mine
resident

Macclenny, FL

#7 Mar 2, 2010
yeah, its you!! i knew it!! because you always thought and still think everyone wants to kiss your butt!!! did you get it kiss enough by the female sgt. that lives in callahan? does she still hang out at the jail when she is supposed to be in her zone? nothing ever changes. well atleast they finally got rid of one of the directors son's!!! just one more to go, but i highly doubt it!!!! his daddy, is too far up tommy's butt for that!!!! can't believe carl allowed his little boy to be let go!!!! guess he's job scared too!!!
oh yea

Yulee, FL

#8 Mar 2, 2010
you sure do think you know who i am....that is funny as hell.....notta nothing you say is hitting the mark!
toto

Fernandina Beach, FL

#9 Jan 22, 2011
yeah!! its him..
Joke Tyree

Nettie, WV

#10 Nov 25, 2012
X marks the Monkey
yeppers

United States

#11 May 29, 2013
I fkd Christopher clyburn.
Hoe Leaf Uck

Yulee, FL

#12 Aug 15, 2013
Ok. lets face it. drug addicts are gonna smoke crack, no matter what. thats a fact. Here is the solution- get rid of all the black hustlers/pushers/dealers. not all of them are drug dealers, but most are. if you remove the individuals bringing in the crack from jax to fernandina, then there won't be any crack to smoke! The crackheads will move back to jax and resume their geeking, carpet surfing and window peeping elsewhere. Now some of you are gonna say, "nah, that will never work" and thats fine- you naysayers can leave too! it hasn't worked because it hasn't been done yet. end crack use for good. if you really really really need some crack, just stick your head up your rear and take a big deep breath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drug sweep nets 12 arrests in Upshur County 2 hr Usa33 6
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 4 hr El Jiringas 508
News Carbon group seeks to fight drug problem 4 hr Charles Darwin 3
News West Virginia city swamped by overdoses, as nat... 12 hr southern at heart 2
News Former deputy receives probation (Jul '08) 20 hr Cassie 26
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 22 hr Ted 4,833
molly for sale toronto (Jan '16) Tue chaz 2
More from around the web