7 arrested in east Arkansas drug investigation nicknamed 'Operation Newport'

Jan 28, 2010 Full story: 5NEWSonline.com 225

Federal prosecutors say seven people have been arrested after an indictment accused them of running a drug ring in northeast and central Arkansas.

Full Story
Guest 2

United States

#177 Feb 11, 2010
turbodog62 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah! Lose their kids, that is the best thing that can happen to all concerned? NOT! What if your parents smoked weed and you were put in an abusive foster home and anal raped? I bet you would wish you were with your loving/caring parents? Why in the hell would anybody want to raise somebody elses kids unless they could gain?
It's called compassion. Hard as it might be for you to believe, there are people who care about the welfare of innocent children.... that's who would want to raise 'somebody else's kids'.
jusjulie

United States

#178 Feb 11, 2010
The point is ... maybe if parents know that there's a chance that they could lose their children & benefits due to drug use .. maybe, just maybe, they will choose their children OVER taking that chance ..

altho the convo has nothing to do with me and my parents (since I am 36) I will go ahead and entertain ur silly comment ..
If my parents chose to smoke pot knowing that they were taking the chance of me being taken from them. The wouldn't have been very "loving parents" at all, now would they?
Guest 2

United States

#179 Feb 12, 2010
jusjulie:

The point is ... maybe if parents know that there's a chance that they could lose their children & benefits due to drug use .. maybe, just maybe, they will choose their children OVER taking that chance ..

I'm sure they'll think twice about losing the benefits......but not the children....unless they need them to get the benefits.
jusjulie

United States

#180 Feb 12, 2010
Guest 2 wrote:
jusjulie:
I'm sure they'll think twice about losing the benefits......but not the children....unless they need them to get the benefits.
That's a sad sad thought, isn't it?.. but so true in some cases!
DeltaNineKine

Bossier City, LA

#182 Feb 12, 2010
Shit if my parents hadn't smoked weed they would have killed me, I was a little bastard.
Guest 2

United States

#183 Feb 12, 2010
DeltaNineKine wrote:
Shit if my parents hadn't smoked weed they would have killed me, I was a little bastard.
I so want to say something, but I'm too nice a person to do that.....LOL.
DeltaNineKine

Bossier City, LA

#184 Feb 12, 2010
Hey, no one bowled over me then and they don't now either. I've been kicking ass for decades.

“Still the DOG!”

Since: Sep 09

Boothill Fault

#185 Feb 12, 2010
Better to stay home and smoke than be a mass-murderer. If that black sniper smoked he would have never been the Washington Sniper. A black sniper? Fooled me big time.
Guest 2

United States

#186 Feb 12, 2010
DeltaNineKine wrote:
Hey, no one bowled over me then and they don't now either. I've been kicking ass for decades.
I don't know you, but, I've gathered that about you from your posts. A person who don't take crap from anybody. I'm not too fond of crap myself, I just try to rid myself of it in as polite a way as possible, though sometimes that is almost impossible to do.
Is Tracy Ford a INFORMANT

Little Rock, AR

#188 Feb 16, 2010
The true words of Jay-Z "men lie, women lie, but NUMBERS DON'T!" Monitor the DECREASE in his time on FBOP.GOV . Keep in mind it hasn't been that long since he got busted RED HANDED with millions in money, drugs, & firearms. He went in with a release date at 2027 now he's at release date at 2023. Let's see how much more time is reduced when EVERYONE is locked up!! He deserves a standing ovation!!!
HOLDN DOWN NEWPORT

Amarillo, TX

#189 Feb 17, 2010
OKAY I JUST WANAAN SAY EVERYBODY GONE SAY WAT THEY GONE SAY CAUSE THE STREETS TAWK BT IF U REALLY DONT KNO WATS GOING ON MAYNE STAY TO YASELF ALL THIS PUTTIN BOYS OUT THERE THATS NOT WATS HOT MAN AND BOYS STEADY ASKN IF THA BIG UNK SNICKEN ON BOYS ALL I CAN SAY IS IF U AINT GETTN MONEY THEN U THA ONE SNICKEN TO GET MONEY U FEEL ME
BRUDDER

Warner Robins, GA

#190 Feb 18, 2010
HOLDN DOWN NEWPORT wrote:
OKAY I JUST WANAAN SAY EVERYBODY GONE SAY WAT THEY GONE SAY CAUSE THE STREETS TAWK BT IF U REALLY DONT KNO WATS GOING ON MAYNE STAY TO YASELF ALL THIS PUTTIN BOYS OUT THERE THATS NOT WATS HOT MAN AND BOYS STEADY ASKN IF THA BIG UNK SNICKEN ON BOYS ALL I CAN SAY IS IF U AINT GETTN MONEY THEN U THA ONE SNICKEN TO GET MONEY U FEEL ME
i have no idea what you just said

Little Rock, AR

#191 Feb 18, 2010
BRUDDER wrote:
<quoted text>
i have no idea what you just said
I second that.
Trollin

Friendship, AR

#192 Feb 18, 2010
Is this some of that knee-grow talk?
TRANSLATOR

Friendship, AR

#193 Feb 18, 2010
The following translation is provided courtesy of the TRANSLATOR:

"Okay, I would like to say that everyone is going to say what they are going to say, because rumors tend to spread around on the street. However, if you really don't know what is going on, then maybe you should keep your comments to yourself. Talking about all of these drug dealers is not cool. Also, to all the people who are talking about snitches I would like say that if you aren't selling drugs then you are snitching to get paid."

Translator's note: This person tends to think that the only way to get paid is by selling drugs or snitching. They have obviously never heard of something called a job.

THE ABOVE TRANSLATION WAS BROUGHT TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE, WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS, WRITTEN, OR IMPLIED. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

English. Use it, love it.

“Still the DOG!”

Since: Sep 09

Boothill Fault

#194 Feb 18, 2010
Snitching is a bad job but somebody does it! Thumbs up for the TRANSLATOR for a decent try at comprehending some strange stuff in a strange part of the USA.
bitch u know me

Lake Charles, LA

#195 Feb 20, 2010
hey(mr.honey) u needa shut yo fat ass up ,cause u aint got no room to talk. now if somebody came over to yo damn house ,and shot u in yo stomach, u would bleed white milk. anyways imma get all dem on you when they get out ,or the ones that didn't get caught. wit you white ass. you are so big that i mistook you for a water bufflo. hehehahahahahehe
p.s. u need sum slim fast.
lol now hahahaha to that.
BRUDDER

Warner Robins, GA

#196 Feb 22, 2010
bitch u know me wrote:
hey(mr.honey) u needa shut yo fat ass up ,cause u aint got no room to talk. now if somebody came over to yo damn house ,and shot u in yo stomach, u would bleed white milk. anyways imma get all dem on you when they get out ,or the ones that didn't get caught. wit you white ass. you are so big that i mistook you for a water bufflo. hehehahahahahehe
p.s. u need sum slim fast.
lol now hahahaha to that.
look, now the lord knows i hate snitches just as much as the next average white guy who really doesnt know anyone who is a snitch or really has no reason to, but i like you "grew up on the streets" and believe in "snitches get stitches" but seriously, "bleed white milk" "mistook you for a water bufflo"? those are probably the most terrible comebacks/threats/"disses " that anyone has ever said. you should be emabarrassed. go watch 8 mile and get back on here and try it again. if you do a good enough job maybe everyone will forget about that other post. but either way, you're a retard.
James Teague

Little Rock, AR

#197 Feb 23, 2010
PUNKSJUMPUPTOGETBEATDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
We got a rubber with your wife name on it.
And you said you were a lawyer?
Curious

United States

#198 Feb 25, 2010
Y yall talkin Tall is singin like a bird. And whts up i heard wez b knockd talls grill out n jail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three charged in possession of meth making ingr... (Feb '14) 3 hr Bulldog 9
2 women face drug charges in Caldwell (Nov '13) 13 hr word up 39
Woman arrested for possession of drugs with chi... 14 hr hannahlou 1
AK Beat: Anchorage police ask for public's help... 14 hr andres 1
Walmart: Fatal Accident Was Tracy Morgan's Fault 19 hr Bama Yankee 1
Police chief: largest grow operation he's seen 23 hr Frank 5
Pair facing charges after McLean Co. drug bust Tue lol 2

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE