Pastor arrested for alleged drug sales, stolen gun possession

A Riverside County pastor who was shot in a recent robbery at his church has been arrested on suspicion of selling drugs and keeping a stolen pistol. Full Story
satan

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 31, 2009
its a sad day when a ..........
Father mike

Riverside, CA

#2 Dec 31, 2009
This guy is on the same level as al sharpton, jesse jackson.
Doubter

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Dec 31, 2009
So which is worse? A preacher dealing drugs or a correctional officer shoplifting?
What a wonderful world we're living in.
A Pastor My A_S_S

San Diego, CA

#4 Dec 31, 2009
This guy is definitely not a man of God. Sounds like a mail order pastor who set up a church as a front to sell drugs. If he was selling drugs, and was associating with those who buy and use drugs, no surprise he has been robbed before. Probably for the drugs, money or both. I like the fact that they didn't just mention that he just had a gun, but it was a stolen one at that LOL!
Mexican Death

Ontario, CA

#5 Dec 31, 2009
Just another low life!!!!
KEEP REACHING

Corona, CA

#6 Dec 31, 2009
Nice! Keep supporting your local VICTORY OUTREACH programsand Father Boyle and his HOMEBOY INDUSTRIES. So oblivious to the obvious. Liberals keep supporting these thugs. As a matter of fact, take one home to rob your family and molest your children and see if you still feel the same. They just use these tax free programs to launder money. Open your eyes.
Deke

Claremont, CA

#7 Dec 31, 2009
Even though this outfit calls themselves catholic they are not. This place is not a part of the Roman Catholic Church. There are more than 70 groups who use the title Catholic who are not. God bless us all in 2010.
culodebus

Riverside, CA

#8 Dec 31, 2009
send him back 2 tijuana.yeahhhhhh...
JOE BACA IS PURE CACA

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#9 Dec 31, 2009
HEY MORONS HE IS A CATHJOLIC PRIEST NOT A PASTOR

Typical of the crappy jpurnalism of this crappy paper. They havent a clue as to what a pastor is and what a Catholic Priest is. One is ually a law-abiding leader of a Christian church, the other is usually a pedophile or drug-running criminal like this scum bag.

THE SCUM IS A CATHOLIIC PRIEST NOT A PASTOR.

Please feel free to teach your reporters a thing or two about researching their stories and having enough education to be able to know the difference between a pedophile CATHOLIC PRIEST and a pastor.
T Ray

Huntington Beach, CA

#10 Dec 31, 2009
Hope he rots in h*ll!
Colton Native

Hemet, CA

#12 Dec 31, 2009
crazy stuff...this is the same guy that lived in my apartment complex when i attended UCR in the 1990's...word on the street is that he liked tweek...that would explain him peeking out of his window at all hours and checking out my roommates ass all the time (haha)my roommate was a dude...hope this guy burns in hell if he was messing with kids....he has only begun to get what is coming to him
wow

Santa Ana, CA

#13 Jan 5, 2010
i know this man!
Larry

United States

#14 Feb 6, 2010
It saddens me to see so many people write out their anger about someone elses sin. We were all sinners. Saul/Paul was a sinner much worse than the man you describe here. Is there not one that will pray for his salvation? What if no one prayed for our salvation, where would we be today?
Christ had compassion on us for our salvation and are we not to do the same as Christ? If a person is drowning would you not lend a hand to save his life?
God

San Dimas, CA

#15 Feb 6, 2010
Nope, I'm God. I don't have hands and I'm very busy.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#16 Feb 6, 2010
A Pastor My A_S_S wrote:
This guy is definitely not a man of God.
How would you know, pinhead? How about you volunteer for a polygraph, so's we can get down to the bottom of who is and who isn't, a "man of god"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community concerns over ice use among gay men i... 18 min Shirvell s Shrivel 16
Alleged heroin supplier arrested in Nashville (Jan '12) 6 hr w4ndf 4
Three face charges after car strikes building (Nov '13) 9 hr DeDominicis 4
Nearly $3 million in drugs seized in South Texas 10 hr geo 1
Newman Drug Organization Member Sentenced 16 hr ??? 1
9 Caught in Drug Sweep: Arrests were the end of... (Apr '07) 21 hr coopercalifornia 22
No gridlock for gay marriage, legal marijuana 23 hr Professor Jumper 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••