Orlando's John Morgan seeds medical marijuana fight

May 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Orlando Sentinel

John Morgan already has the battle cry for his upcoming fight to change Florida's constitution to legalize medical marijuana .

Comments
61 - 80 of 127 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2013
Aaron Tayler

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

People who know or have known me know that Marijuana is not a drug I choose to incorporate into my life. However, it is a non-narcotic substitute that can and does aide thousands of our fellow human beings who suffer from grave illnesses. My father is on hemo-dialisis and suffers daily with pain, weakness, and depression. He grew marijuana in his home to support his his need and to give himself hope towards survival. He was busted last November, currently on Felony probation, and is facing deportation (we are Canadian). He is do in the USCIS immigration court August the 6th. Not only is he in need of a kidney (his heart function is now down to 36% do to prolonged dialysis) but now we must divert funds from his transplant account to obtain an attorney to attempt to stay in the country. Point being, please go to the link I posted earlier and sign-up to show your support. 20 states and the District of Columbia have all legalized medical marijuana. His doctors, like many other's doctors, think nothing of prescribing him, and others, narcotics like Dilaudid and Xanax (he refuses to take either) yet he, and many, can't smoke a little weed to feel better and to get the desire to care for themselves properly. Bullshit! Please help.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

nom_de_plumme wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing criminals isn't murder.
Yeah you obviously are just a douchebag trying to get a rise out of us. I get it, you're bored so you troll topics for amusement. I'll admit you had me going for a second but now I see the deal. It's ten thirty though shouldn't you be getting ready for bed? Or is school out? Does your mom let you stay up later when you don't have school? I bet you were a cute kid before you turned into a know it all asshole teenager. Work on that asbergers syndrome and you just may integrate into normal society some day. Remember walk first and then run, kiddo.
Go play in traffic, stoner. If my kids acted like you they wouldn't have lived to adulthood. Shoo!

“it's me daisy!”

Since: May 13

SoCal baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

nom_de_plumme wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the link, I would be more than happy to help but I don't see a link. Nobody should be put through this. This is the classic catch-22. You want to avoid dealing with criminals so you do it yourself and then the next thing you know the government is telling you that you are the criminal. So if you could repost the link. Another thing to consider is jury nullification, if this is going in front of a jury. Here is a link for you to read.

http://www.theweedblog.com/reminder-juries-ca...
http://www.change.org/petition

This would be a PERFECT thing to start a petition for. This persons father is the epitome of a medical marijauna patient.

Norml - legal committee
http://norml.org/component/zoo/category/norml...

You may want to start with Norml before starting any public petitions, but I would certainly sign it. I make NO secret about my feelings on this matter and someone in the shape of this individual shouldn't be persecuted or prosecuted. We are SO close to ending this battle...
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play in traffic, stoner. If my kids acted like you they wouldn't have lived to adulthood. Shoo!
You're one who needs to shoo, but you can't take a hint.
TheJerseyDevil

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

I
t
'
s
n
o
t
m
e
d
i
c
a
l
b
u
t
I
h
a
v
e
a
n
e
e
d
f
o
r
w
e
e
d
I
'
m
s
o
f
o
o
k
i
n
g
s
t
o
n
e
d
!
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me understand this. Your father is Canadian but living here and receiving dialysis? Who is paying for his dialysis and why are you here instead of in Canada? There is NO symptom of renal failure that would be appropriately addressed by the ingredients of marijuana. Your dad just likes to get high.
Are you a doctor? If not you have no idea what is appropriate for the treatment of renal failure! It is just the opinion of a biased ignoramus! Stop talking about things you know nothing about!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a doctor? If not you have no idea what is appropriate for the treatment of renal failure! It is just the opinion of a biased ignoramus! Stop talking about things you know nothing about!
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shaddup. Renal failure involves NO pain. Dope does not have a positive effect on weakness or depression, in fact, like alcohol, it is a depressant. That's why stoners lay around watching the boob tube and eating instead of being productive. Reality time........that guy's dad just likes to get high, just like every other doper who claims they use it for "medical reasons". Dopers lie, just like every other substance abuser.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar! You have no child and know nothing of which you speak. Be gone with YOU!!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shaddup. Renal failure involves NO pain. Dope does not have a positive effect on weakness or depression, in fact, like alcohol, it is a depressant. That's why stoners lay around watching the boob tube and eating instead of being productive. Reality time........that guy's dad just likes to get high, just like every other doper who claims they use it for "medical reasons". Dopers lie, just like every other substance abuser.
You have failed to do any substantial research on this subject and merely state stereotypical bullshyte you were told by some loser. Cannabis is linked to curing cancer, helps with pain, insomnia, depression, nausea and other health issues. It also would help to save MOTHER EARTH and you could care less about helping anyone or anything. All you do is disrespect everyone.

You would have been seething watching the cops wish me a "Good Show" after they found me in my car, smoking before my gig...hahaha

Take your mud slingin elsewhere. You low life piece of cow dung!
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
No pain associated with renal failure? Are you nuts or just sadistic? I know smokers that make more money in a month than you will during your pathetic life! You are just another ignorant troll with no clue! Like a typical american you are opposed to pleasure. Take your Calvinist bullshit somewhere else!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
No pain associated with renal failure? Are you nuts or just sadistic? I know smokers that make more money in a month than you will during your pathetic life! You are just another ignorant troll with no clue! Like a typical american you are opposed to pleasure. Take your Calvinist bullshit somewhere else!
What's so wrong with your life that you have to escape it with chemicals, loser? And NO, there is no pain with renal failure, you retarded ape. Maybe if your brain cells weren't dead from dope you'd know something real. Go get high, loser, try to forget what a waste of skin you are.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so wrong with your life that you have to escape it with chemicals, loser? And NO, there is no pain with renal failure, you retarded ape. Maybe if your brain cells weren't dead from dope you'd know something real. Go get high, loser, try to forget what a waste of skin you are.
I secretly work with you. The boss is going to fire you shortly. Too much time playing on the internet. Better buy a bunch of twinkies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

sniffmyjunk wrote:
<quoted text>
I secretly work with you. The boss is going to fire you shortly. Too much time playing on the internet. Better buy a bunch of twinkies.
Wrong. I don't like twinkies. Send them to Shamu in Tx.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and no one's said who is paying for druggie daddy's dialysis. Guessing he's just another leech.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I don't like twinkies. Send them to Shamu in Tx.
Who is that?

“it's me daisy!”

SoCal baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

TheJerseyDevil wrote:
I
t
'
s
n
o
t
m
e
d
i
c
a
l
b
u
t
I
h
a
v
e
a
n
e
e
d
f
o
r
w
e
e
d
I
'
m
s
o
f
o
o
k
i
n
g
s
t
o
n
e
d
!
I

H
A
T
E
F
L
O
R
I
D
A
A
N
D
M
I
S
S
C
A
L
I
W
H
E
R
E
W
E
E
D
I
S
E
V
E
R
Y
W
H
E
R
E
I
N
E
V
E
R
C
A
R
E
D
B
U
T
W
O
U
L
D
L
O
V
E
I
T
R
I
G
H
T
N
O
W
M
Y
B
A
C
K
F
U
K
N
U
R
T
S

“it's me daisy!”

SoCal baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

nom_de_plumme wrote:
<quoted text>A
N
D
N
O
W
Y
O
U
C
A
N
N
O
T
E
V
E
N
O
W
N
A
B
O
N
G
I
K
N
O
W
B
U
T
W
E
H
A
V
E
G
R
O
W
R
O
O
M
I
N
B
O
X
E
S
Oh the irony
A
N
D
A
V
A
P
O
R
I
Z
O
R
Gathering dust in a box...
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
The past few posts in this thread are proof positive that dope makes you stupid....or that stupid people smoke dope........
You're not exactly MENSA material yourself!
TheJerseyDevil

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

M
e

h
i

m
e

s
t
o
o
p
i
d

m
e

h
a
p
p
i
e
JIGGA WATT

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shaddup. Renal failure involves NO pain. Im tired of silly and I lie.
^^^^fixed that for ya....

http://www.kidneyfailureweb.com/symptoms-comp...

I don't know why I did but I had to see for myself if what this troll was saying could actually be somewhat truthful. Only thing I could find on the web was that if you wanted to die from any disease that will lead to death in a short period of time, it would be renal failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••