Jackson Co. narcotics agents perform 2 meth busts; 5 arrested

Feb 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Alabama Live

Jackson County narcotics agents made two methamphetamine busts in the last two days.

Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Little Joe

Duluth, GA

#1 Feb 8, 2013
I hope they bust every one of them.
toby

Jasper, TN

#2 Feb 8, 2013
well i hope hat they do ur momma
bammer hammer

Duluth, GA

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Who all did they bust
sherry

Hixson, TN

#4 Feb 9, 2013
They was a bust a skyview last nite anyone no who it was?
toby

Jasper, TN

#5 Feb 9, 2013
larry brown and is wife
connie

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2013
toby wrote:
well i hope hat they do ur momma
LMAO!!
stevenson

Gibson, GA

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Good job keep up the work
Chance

Jasper, TN

#8 Feb 11, 2013
toby wrote:
larry brown and is wife
One of them lived here Brooke Johnson (Phillips) and someone else.
Chance

Jasper, TN

#9 Feb 11, 2013
sherry wrote:
They was a bust a skyview last nite anyone no who it was?
Brooke Johnson Phillips and another for meth.
njhs

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 11, 2013
What Brooke Johnson no way didn't know this
Chance

Jasper, TN

#11 Feb 11, 2013
njhs wrote:
What Brooke Johnson no way didn't know this
She has a brother named Michael. DHR also came to get her 2 kids, but they were with a grandmother.
Brooke Phillips

Jasper, TN

#12 Mar 24, 2013
To everyone who was so concerned bout my life, I suggest you make sure your facts are correct so when people read your comments you don't look like such a stupid idiot who likes to run his big mouth.(chance) Next time there are questions bout whats goin on in my life, please feel free to come to the source and get facts... After all I dont have anything to lie bout but in all honesty it really is NOT ANY ONES BUSINESS BOUT HOW AND WHAT I AM DOING IN MY LIFE. Everyone needs to worry bout their own life before running their mouth bout BROOKE PHILLIPS.....Please get a life and I truely hope everyone can have a nice DAY.
sectiongirl37

Griffin, GA

#14 Mar 30, 2013
Brook, if you didn't have drugs around our kids it would not be our business but you do .if I see you out and you look drugged up I will call the law. Get clean!
Brooke Phillips

Valley, AL

#15 Apr 22, 2013
Hey you sectiongirl37 you now have a special invite to come see for yourself how clean I am and please bring your friends(law) with you. I would love to speak to you face to face like an adult. I done with game. Stop hiding behide that alias if you think you ready to grow up and tell me what you think to my face lol hope to see you soon.
Brooke Phillips

Valley, AL

#16 Apr 22, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
She has a brother named Michael. DHR also came to get her 2 kids, but they were with a grandmother.
Hey chance you really don't know what your talking bout, my children never left my apartment. They stayed with their dad whom I really think it was way better choice than grandmother. Please for your sake get all story straight before you post anything else. Thankyou
well duh

Jasper, TN

#17 Apr 22, 2013
You never answered my question
whater u want it to be

United States

#18 Apr 22, 2013
well duh wrote:
You never answered my question
The whole dam thing is stupid. They will never arrest the real thugs, wife beaters, drug users, child abusers. It's all in a name, you can have solid proof and evidence and they won't be touched. DHR. ABI, FBI or the sherif's office won't do a thing. Even if its taped recorded. The prices and hutchens need to be wiped out. As long as fake Darren is there they won't be touched. Kind of makes you wonder who has more power. Dam people their not the mafia. They are low life scum bags. I'm sure they know who wrote this. I'm not scared of your sorry lying stupid butts. You started this war, it might take years but I will win.
LOLLIE

Decatur, TN

#19 Apr 23, 2013
whater u want it to be wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole dam thing is stupid. They will never arrest the real thugs, wife beaters, drug users, child abusers. It's all in a name, you can have solid proof and evidence and they won't be touched. DHR. ABI, FBI or the sherif's office won't do a thing. Even if its taped recorded. The prices and hutchens need to be wiped out. As long as fake Darren is there they won't be touched. Kind of makes you wonder who has more power. Dam people their not the mafia. They are low life scum bags. I'm sure they know who wrote this. I'm not scared of your sorry lying stupid butts. You started this war, it might take years but I will win.
whater u want it to be wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL U an ur threats ppl ain't worried about no Bethel go craw back in da hole u came out of - ppl needa git u for slander along wit ur pill popping habit u jus mad cause someone stole ur pills
whater u want it to be

United States

#20 Apr 23, 2013
LOLLIE wrote:
<quoted text>whater u want it to be wrote, "<quoted text>
The whole dam thing is stupid. They will never arrest the real thugs, wife beaters, drug users, child abusers. It's all in a name, you can have solid proof and evidence and they won't be touched. DHR. ABI, FBI or the sherif's office won't do a thing. Even if its taped recorded. The prices and hutchens need to be wiped out. As long as fake Darren is there they won't be touched. Kind of makes you wonder who has more power. Dam people their not the mafia. They are low life scum bags. I'm sure they know who wrote this. I'm not scared of your sorry lying stupid butts. You started this war, it might take years but I will win. "

LOL U an ur threats ppl ain't worried about no Bethel go craw back in da hole u came out of - ppl needa git u for slander along wit ur pill popping habit u jus mad cause someone stole ur pills
There has been no slander. Everything that was said I'd true. I don't know what the hell your talking about ( pill poppin) I can take a hair follicle and blood test everyday of the week and pass it. Can you? No you can't.
well duh

Chattanooga, TN

#21 Apr 23, 2013
I left out one option, were you cooking, smoking or selling? You said if anyone wanted to know to ask you. I'm asking

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police name Winnipeg street gang targeted in dr... 44 min WAKEFIELD WAS RIGHT 2
5A VA employee, a crack house, and a lengthy fi... 1 hr The Mad Man 3
Drug warrant nets charges 8 hr who do believe an... 1
Reno man accused of decapitating dogs at motel 9 hr RICKY RAT 2
DEA and UPD conduct drug bust in Ukiah 9 hr XYZ Affair 11
Schlosser pleads guilty (Nov '09) 9 hr Master Baiter 34
Jail after being caught in dad's drug world 10 hr Paul Fox is scum 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••