2 arrested after methamphetamines, ma...

2 arrested after methamphetamines, marijuana found in residence near downtown Paris

There are 8 comments on the EParis Extra story from Jul 10, 2013, titled 2 arrested after methamphetamines, marijuana found in residence near downtown Paris. In it, EParis Extra reports that:

Daniel Christopher Bryant, 33, and Tara Leann Hutchings, 37, were arrested in their residence in the 600 block of East Price Street during an investigation of a possible narcotic violation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EParis Extra.

wellllll

Paris, TX

#1 Jul 16, 2013
I have heard this name multiple times always in a bad way, soooo maybe this was long overdue?? anybody know anything?
wellllll

Paris, TX

#2 Jul 16, 2013
also the fendley man from blossom??
jip

Paris, TX

#3 Jul 18, 2013
Fendley is a good ole boy just dont take shit from anyone, im guessing you dont know him personally.
LOL

Paris, TX

#4 Jul 18, 2013
jip wrote:
Fendley is a good ole boy just dont take shit from anyone, im guessing you dont know him personally.
I'm guessing YOU don't know him personally.
cash

AOL

#5 Jul 18, 2013
hope he dont roll over on the crackburns
Yeah

Clarksville, TX

#6 Jul 18, 2013
He's a good ol' boy huh? Wow, really! You really don't know him do you? The only thing good about him is his family. He's a dope head and everyone knows it. Luckily he's got a lot of good family to help keep their name in good standing. Everyone pretty much knows he's a thief, dope head, he beats his girlfriends/wife's, he's a drunk.... The list goes on and on. But I guess I don't have to tell anyone this, just go on the judicial records search, type in his name and there you will see that good ol' boys name in black and white, about 2 pages worth.
cash

Clarksville, TX

#7 Jul 18, 2013
them ho needed whoopin
Another one bites dirt

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2013
Dope dealers only deal pain and suffering to others who they steal from including family. If only you were hurting yourself I would celebrate your good old boy crap. Hope Mr. Friendly enjoys breaking into Huntsville and he will take crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) 10 min Celebrate Diversity 16
News Bridgeport deputy police chief retires with $45... 1 hr Samuels Furnace Man 3
News Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against p... 4 hr Fcvk tRump 6
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 5 hr Downer FTT 616
News Alleged gang members go before federal judge (Aug '08) 15 hr Janet 94
News A year in jail for Pittsfield man caught with 1... 19 hr cil 2
Chronic Pain Anxiety Meds and Others 22 hr relax 1
More from around the web