Free Schapelle Corby

Mar 1, 2013 Full story: GroundReport.com 249

This case concerns Ms. Schapelle Corby, a then 27 year old Australian woman convicted of smuggling marijuana into Bali Indonesia in October 2004.

Full Story
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

#44 Mar 11, 2013
She was hardly rewarded by serving a jail sentence in a hellhole.
LOL

Liverpool, Australia

#45 Mar 11, 2013
Why aren't they shooting this fat albino monkey? Why isn't it executed yet? If they're short on bullets or executioners, I'll volunteer to shoot it and I'll supply the bullets myself!
LOL

Liverpool, Australia

#46 Mar 11, 2013
Joe Schmoe wrote:
I've just sent (e'mail) a '10 point' submission to the Indonesian Consulate documenting reasons in support of her serving a MINIMUM of 75% of her original sentence ONLY within an Indonesian jail.
I've made the point very clear that if she is returned to Australia to complete any sentence or parole she will only serve a FRACTION of it before being FULLY released and set FREE.
Free to become an instant 'Celebrity' and 'laugh all the way to the Bank'
Excellent.
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#47 Mar 11, 2013
LOL wrote:
Why aren't they shooting this fat albino monkey? Why isn't it executed yet? If they're short on bullets or executioners, I'll volunteer to shoot it and I'll supply the bullets myself!
Because too many psycho Mardi Gras Indomauritians spamming?

“um...ah”

Since: Mar 13

http://unitedaustralia.org/

#48 Mar 11, 2013
I think the issue of anyone taking daka into Bali is very unusual. Drugs are usually taken out of that Country.

I think she is innocent and I read somewhere a while ago, a whistleblower who worked in the baggage area (said that the cameras were deliberately pointed in the wrong direction so they could do things without being seen) committed suicide...
most whistleblowers end up dying like that...cos they are whistleblowers.
Corey

Ashburton, Australia

#49 Mar 11, 2013
She is hot, I'd go there.
Joe Schmoe

Malvern East, Australia

#50 Mar 11, 2013
Kat wrote:
She was hardly rewarded by serving a jail sentence in a hellhole.
Bali a 'hellhole'?- Really? I wonder why she went there as do so many other people who wish to enjoy a holiday. Millions of tourists come and go with nary a problem UNLESS you are a 'Druggie' a Courier or both.(How SIMPLE can it be?)

One must remain acutely mindful that she COULD have been executed but because she is White (and has a 'Twat') she was given a custodial sentence in lieu of. Problem?

As for her living conditions, pictures of her cell room have been widely published - OK it's not the Hilton (as are Oz prison 'resorts'!) but what do you seriously expect?

Time to get REAL!
GoGoBar

Bangkok, Thailand

#52 Mar 11, 2013
Ma am wrote:
I think the issue of anyone taking daka into Bali is very unusual. Drugs are usually taken out of that Country.
I think she is innocent and I read somewhere a while ago, a whistleblower who worked in the baggage area (said that the cameras were deliberately pointed in the wrong direction so they could do things without being seen) committed suicide...
most whistleblowers end up dying like that...cos they are whistleblowers.
I used to smuggle my own use into Bali every trip.
The "set up" in Bali was horrendous.
I once had a seedy guy walking along next to me trying to sell me an ounce of hash.. I eventually asked him to show me and he had an ounce of what looked like hash in his hand.$30US.
I w3alked on and then stepped inside him on the pavement. He had licked a ciggarette paper and had it stuck to his face, on my original blindside.
Now I was not a nightclubber at that time, but I recomend in any Asian country to only buy drugs from a white man that you can trust. It will cost you the same or a little more than home but well worth the peace of mind and wallet.
Joe Schmoe

Malvern East, Australia

#53 Mar 11, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to smuggle my own use into Bali every trip.
The "set up" in Bali was horrendous.
I once had a seedy guy walking along next to me trying to sell me an ounce of hash.. I eventually asked him to show me and he had an ounce of what looked like hash in his hand.$30US.
I w3alked on and then stepped inside him on the pavement. He had licked a ciggarette paper and had it stuck to his face, on my original blindside.
Now I was not a nightclubber at that time, but I recomend in any Asian country to only buy drugs from a white man that you can trust. It will cost you the same or a little more than home but well worth the peace of mind and wallet.
If this story is true, as well it may be, it has NO relationship whatsoever with the circumstances pertaining to Corby's interception upon her arrival. NONE at ALL.
GoGoBar

Bangkok, Thailand

#54 Mar 11, 2013
Joe Schmoe wrote:
<quoted text>
If this story is true, as well it may be, it has NO relationship whatsoever with the circumstances pertaining to Corby's interception upon her arrival. NONE at ALL.
The Prima Fascia case against Corby rested on the Pot in the Boogey Bag.
It also rested on the statements by the customs officials who found the drug. They asked her "What is this" she replied Marijuhana. "Who's is it" She replied "Mine"
Case over.
The defense never presented an argument as to why she confessed.
It may not have been her dope. It may have been another member of the group she was travelling with. But they conveniently left Bali on the first available flight.

5Kgs. A sister with a Balinese Husband and a family involved with pot growing. Looks like a distrubition network to me.
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#55 Mar 11, 2013
Will you all S T F U about this ho? Is it one softcawk starting all these threads about her?

The ONLY reason why you want her out or even talk about her is because she is/was good looking and you want to bang her. If she looked like "Ahomana" you all wouldn't give a f*ck about her.

Yes, those Bali laws are f*cking stupid. But she broke their rules/laws and is now paying for it. Full stop - get over it/her.

MEN > women
Joe Schmoe

Malvern East, Australia

#56 Mar 11, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
Will you all S T F U about this ho? Is it one softcawk starting all these threads about her?
The ONLY reason why you want her out or even talk about her is because she is/was good looking and you want to bang her. If she looked like "Ahomana" you all wouldn't give a f*ck about her.
Yes, those Bali laws are f*cking stupid. But she broke their rules/laws and is now paying for it. Full stop - get over it/her.
MEN > women
I agree and have always stated that which is obvious ie if she was not 'White/Female' she would have been executed. End of Story.
As far as her looks are concerned in terms of attracting sympathy from male supporters/admirers I only rate her '5 out of 10'(right on the 'Pass' line) for both figure and face and I'm a generous person.
I suspect that guys who have never been with really good looking women ('8+') might rate her as a '7' whilst the lonely 'Desperates' might go to 8 so perhaps we can have a vote on it.

How say you my fellow Aussie males?
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#57 Mar 11, 2013
Everyone has a theory about Corby, so here's mine. Corby and her family were involved in the dope scene in bali, probably selling to aussie tourists, no one carries 5 kg of dope with them for a holiday in Bali, whether she or baggage handlers put the dope in her bag will probably never be known. I believe she was fully aware of the dope in her bag and either hoped to be lucky getting through customs or intended to bribe someone in customs if it was found, corruption is endemic in indonesia and the possibility of bribing a customs officer is high.
One of a few possibilities happened, 1. Corby had trod on a local dealers toes and was dobbed in to customs, 2. the wrong customs officer found the dope in her bag and was not part of the scam and blew it, 3. the AFP informed indonesian customs about her and had her busted there for maximum impact, they used her as a scapegoat to create an international incident, 4. Corby was overconfident and just plain dumb and thought she could bluff her way through if she was caught.
I think the threat of execution was always bullshit but was used for maximum media impact, if she had 5kg of herion or 5kg of C4 explosive , yes execution would have been on the cards, but 5kg of grass, no way.
I think the indonesians were looking for a sensationalistic way of making them look squeaky clean on drugs and used Corby to try and establish a bit of international credibility.
Joe Schmoe

Malvern East, Australia

#58 Mar 11, 2013
'The Greatest Story Ever Told'.
Hollywood's best fictional Scriptwriters - eat your hearts out!
Australia rules

Canberra, Australia

#59 Mar 11, 2013
Come on you fools lets look at the big picture here. I have been there for years but I am sure it hasn't changed a whole lot. So let me get this straight you try and bring in 10 or 12 kilos of dope and get 20 years in jail but yet you can go to many cafes and restaurants and buy magic mushrooms illegally although the authorities turn a blind eye but its quite ok. You go to the beach and secret police try and sell you dope and if you do buy unless you give them a decent bribe your in jail do not pass go! One of the most corrupt countries in the world and you people denying Corby a life from now on in you should be ashamed of yourselves. If you think 8.5 years in a scummy Indo jail is not enough punishment then I feel sorry for you compare the crime to other crimes you can get less for murder in Oz and it happens all the time!
Joe Schmoe

Australia

#60 Mar 11, 2013
Australia rules wrote:
Come on you fools lets look at the big picture here. I have been there for years but I am sure it hasn't changed a whole lot. So let me get this straight you try and bring in 10 or 12 kilos of dope and get 20 years in jail but yet you can go to many cafes and restaurants and buy magic mushrooms illegally although the authorities turn a blind eye but its quite ok. You go to the beach and secret police try and sell you dope and if you do buy unless you give them a decent bribe your in jail do not pass go! One of the most corrupt countries in the world and you people denying Corby a life from now on in you should be ashamed of yourselves. If you think 8.5 years in a scummy Indo jail is not enough punishment then I feel sorry for you compare the crime to other crimes you can get less for murder in Oz and it happens all the time!
If what you say is even HALF true their valued Tourism industry would have ceased to exist long ago.
Why don't you all stop generating fanciful if not pathetic excuses ('Set-ups'/Conspiracy theories) for this 'Low-life'(you saw Father 'Mick'?) Aussie BOGAN Loser!
Get REAL!
GoGoBar

Thailand

#61 Mar 11, 2013
Well, Big Bob Carr has a question on notice from Julie B this week regarding her release terms. I am pretty sure he can give no assurances legally, so the ball will be back in Corby's court.

The Indos are not going to let her just repent and then go back on her word later. They have had enough of her confessions and recanting.
Joe Schmoe

Australia

#62 Mar 11, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
Well, Big Bob Carr has a question on notice from Julie B this week regarding her release terms. I am pretty sure he can give no assurances legally, so the ball will be back in Corby's court.
The Indos are not going to let her just repent and then go back on her word later. They have had enough of her confessions and recanting.
That's right - the Indonesians are not STUPID people whatever some of us may think of them in other respects. Not surprisingly, they DON'T like the 'West' treating them as if they ARE stupid.
Capish?
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#63 Mar 11, 2013
ksf wrote:
<quoted text>SO drug traffickers should be rewarded for their crimes?
I don't think The Indonesian courts proved beyond a shadow of doubt that she as the one who put the drugs in the boogy board. She was virtually charged with guilt by association because it was her bag. Her brother who accompanied her on the trip had a criminal record in drug dealing and remarkably he was never considered a suspect. Lets note Corby had no prior.
GoGoBar

Thailand

#64 Mar 11, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think The Indonesian courts proved beyond a shadow of doubt that she as the one who put the drugs in the boogy board. She was virtually charged with guilt by association because it was her bag. Her brother who accompanied her on the trip had a criminal record in drug dealing and remarkably he was never considered a suspect. Lets note Corby had no prior.
Just the small detail of when Custom Officers claim she admitted that the boogie board and the drugs were hers. They were so convinced by her the rest of the investigation stopped.No fingerprints etc...
If you watched the live telecast in Australia of the Judges summing up of the case and his decision, the second he addressed the issue of her confession at the airport, the Telecast stopped, due to technical reasons. I am very sure that the technical reason was that the Australian editor did not want to kill the story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police reports from Feb. 28 34 min Riomatanzas 1
Marijuana quality testing going mainstream 48 min ANON 1
Jonathan Reynolds and Amanda Isaacs Facing Drug... (Aug '11) 1 hr Amanda isaacs 11
Young Republicans are remarkably liberal on pot 1 hr Black Annie 6
Sen. Schumer seeks drug designation for Oneida ... 2 hr shyecopath troll 40
Gay sex and crystal meth (Jul '08) 4 hr sexcharged 159
Tamaqua drug sweep nets 20 (Jun '14) 5 hr bbbbb 29
More from around the web