Flagler Beach to weigh ban on sale of synthetic drugs The Flagler...

Oct 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daytona Beach News-Journal Online

The Flagler Beach City Commission will have a first hearing on an ordinance that would ban the sale and display of "herbal incense and bath salts." The Commission will have a regular meeting at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at City Hall, 105 S. 2nd St.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2013
William G

Palm Coast, FL

#1 Oct 25, 2012
The Flagler Beach City Commission will have a first hearing on an ordinance that would ban the sale and display of "herbal incense and bath salts." Has this group nothing better to do? We can probably save a lot of time and ban everything; then we could approve every single item of every retailer that is to be for sale. Some foods are fattening and should be banned. Boating is dangerous and should be banned. Driving can cause serious injury and should be banned. Drinking alcohol should be banned; therefore, we should ban all forms of alcohol and all products that contain alcohol. Many toothpastes contain poisons so all toothpaste should be banned unless they are approved. Maybe we could ban 'life' and work back up from there.
The Dud3

Altamonte Springs, FL

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Ya its pretty crazy. They are just pissed because people are circumventing illegal drug laws by creating synthetic ones that have the same effects.

I used synthetic thc products and while it was similar, it didn't feel as natural and was sometimes to strong. Plus its some chemical the Chinese invented and quality control of ingredients is not present, so its a bit scary.

One legal high I wasn't expecting them to ban is Kratom. Kratom is not synthetic, its a natural plant. I went to my local head shop this morning and they made him get rid of his Kratom even though it isn't synthetic.
William D-Fens Foster

Lake Butler, FL

#3 Jan 17, 2013
It is government control. And as long as citizens tolerate it, the government will retain the control. Once citizens finally tire of being told how to manage their own heads, as well as their own bodies, they will, eventually rise up and put the government right.

People should not be afraid of their government. A government should be afraid of its people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug warrant nets charges 3 hr who do believe an... 1
Reno man accused of decapitating dogs at motel 4 hr RICKY RAT 2
DEA and UPD conduct drug bust in Ukiah 5 hr XYZ Affair 11
Schlosser pleads guilty (Nov '09) 5 hr Master Baiter 34
Jail after being caught in dad's drug world 6 hr Paul Fox is scum 1
Judge cuts drug kingpin's sentence (Apr '09) 6 hr Sir Samuel 12
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 6 hr AHM LOS BGS 4,791
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••