Hialeah cop: My girlfriend's pimp set...

Hialeah cop: My girlfriend's pimp set me up

There are 9 comments on the The Miami Herald story from Apr 29, 2013, titled Hialeah cop: My girlfriend's pimp set me up. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

Tomas Muñoz, a 15-year veteran of the department, has been suspended with pay after being arrested Saturday and charged with cocaine possession and carrying drug paraphernalia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#1 Apr 30, 2013
I WOULD HAVE LENT THIS AZZZZWHOLE SOME OF MY MARRIED CUBAN WOMEN. THEY HAVE JEALOUS RICKY RICARDO HUSBANDS, BUT NO PIMPS.THIS COP IS A REAL JACKA$$$$$$$.
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

#2 Apr 30, 2013
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
I WOULD HAVE LENT THIS AZZZZWHOLE SOME OF MY MARRIED CUBAN WOMEN. THEY HAVE JEALOUS RICKY RICARDO HUSBANDS, BUT NO PIMPS.THIS COP IS A REAL JACKA$$$$$$$.
Yeah, Adam some of your married Cuban women could of helped him out, if he did not act like a "Ricky Ricardo" himself.
BTW, you didn't do his GF did you?
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#3 May 1, 2013
I would like to see any place in USA with lower police and political standards than Miami Cuban OWNED Hialeah

"A Hialeah police sergeant may have found love in a hopeless place."

Tomas Muņoz, a 15-year veteran of the department, has been suspended with pay after being arrested Saturday and charged with cocaine possession and carrying drug paraphernalia.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/04/29/3371418...
Alex in miami

United States

#4 May 1, 2013
This guy is a loser. Supose he is telling the truth and his girlfriends pimp did set him up. The fact that he has a girlfriend with a pimp still shows he has low ethical standards. He's a liar and he is also a gonner with that arrogant smirk he had when interviewed in the news.
We Just Dont Care

Hollywood, FL

#5 May 2, 2013
Alex in miami wrote:
This guy is a loser. Supose he is telling the truth and his girlfriends pimp did set him up. The fact that he has a girlfriend with a pimp still shows he has low ethical standards. He's a liar and he is also a gonner with that arrogant smirk he had when interviewed in the news.
Can you blame Hialeah cops for being arrogant? Usually the punishment in that Cuban run city for bad cops or politicos is close to nothing.
Pss

Hollywood, FL

#6 May 12, 2013
Hialeah cops have also caught more real criminals than most of the county... Except for City of Miami they actually work to put criminals away.... Plz dont bad mouth them all... Or better yet... If your anywhere close to Hialeah.. Even border... Dont call 911--- because they go into other neighboring areas and catch real badguys there also... Buy a gun and save your own a.. ,,, take it easy tough guys....
XAugustine

United States

#7 Mar 1, 2017
Yo I'm trying to get some boy in miami
BigBill

Miami, FL

#8 Mar 1, 2017
Pss wrote:
Hialeah cops have also caught more real criminals than most of the county... Except for City of Miami they actually work to put criminals away.... Plz dont bad mouth them all... Or better yet... If your anywhere close to Hialeah.. Even border... Dont call 911--- because they go into other neighboring areas and catch real badguys there also... Buy a gun and save your own a..,,, take it easy tough guys....
Hialeah = Zero standards and pure Cuban corruption .

In fact the real crooks are running Hialeah
xxx

Clarion, PA

#10 Mar 2, 2017
David Zupi 8100 Gaylord Pkwy Unit 1136 Frisco Tx
(nine seven two) seven four six - five five six nine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops: 10 pounds of pot wrongly sent to Pennsylv... 4 min Christardy 2
News Attorneys general to Trump: Dona t cut drug tre... 18 min Retribution 6
News From Left: Charles Culver, Dane Culver 3 hr FREE DANE AND CHA... 5
blk 3 hr blk 1
News Trump pledges crackdown on MS-13 street gang 3 hr Melchizedek 1
black 6 hr blk 1
News Police arrest state worker for trafficking in d... (Jun '12) 7 hr so wrong 17
More from around the web