13 arrested in drug raids

Full story: The Ukiah Daily Journal

The Mendocino Major Crimes Task Force arrested 13 suspects this week in an undercover investigation of marijuana and methamphetamine transactions.
Comments
1 - 20 of 127 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2010
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
unbelievable

Jackson St Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

book em dan-o, then ship them all the he@# out of here!!!!!!

Since: Jan 10

Largo, Cal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Meth and pot together? Who would have thought! Bringing their kids along for home schooling? I am sure the defenders of pot will be along shortly.

“never stop asking questions”

Since: Apr 08

willits

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

yep, the mexican drug cartels. approx 60% of their money comes from cannabis, legalize it and you put a HUGE dent in their operations!
this is great

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

The best news I heard in sooooo long! Throw away the key or deport deport!
anonymous

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

You all now me from posting here, and this was a very good bust.
Take down every last Meth dealer.
Leave the Medical cannabis patients alone.
biggkatt07

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Ex-Ukiahian-Alaska wrote:
Meth and pot together? Who would have thought! Bringing their kids along for home schooling? I am sure the defenders of pot will be along shortly.
"Those who were arrested were illegal immigrants, Nishiyama said. He suspects that those arrested have been in the county for at least one marijuana-growing season".

Does this sound like locals, or even medical users?Make it legal and this goes away
Report-Deport

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

se habla NO wrote:
<quoted text>meth is only involved with pot when dirty mexicans are involved.when are they going to shut down the border and keep the criminals out
You have my vote!
who dem dat slewdem

Garberville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

good work McGarrett! 5.0 puttin' the smackdown on getter heads and illegal aliens is time and money well spent. No sarcasm here, job well done. Eradicat meth!!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Just 13?
Woah

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Felix Valdovinos-Ayala, 23, Juanita Carrasco-Santana, 20, Luis Navarrete, 22, Jose Herrera Quintero, 18, Patricia Marron-Garcia, 31, Miguel Gutierrez-Oliveras, 26, Juda Hugo Cruz, 41, Juan Rios-Mendez, 20, Jose Juan Carillo, 18, and Ramiro Garcia-Gonzalez, 23, Hugo Christopher Cruz, 19, David Abraham Cruz, 33, Edgar Sanchez Flores, 26.

Do any of them speak english ?
fed up american

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

been here at least 1 grow season these are good people ask our government they shouldnt have been here 1 day vote them all out give them 1 term and out they go we need to send a message or find a new country these illeagls shouldnt be here they say they only do the jobs americans dont want to look arround. one got his car towed last week 2 days chp gave him a release they wanted to pay with a check none of the 12 differant checking accounts would clear the cops said its not worth there time to get involved they finaly went to the bank with a atm from anouther account th ger the money. did i miss something
Rhonda

Garberville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Medicinal methamphetamine. Legalize it, tax it and regluate it!
trouble

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

"speed kills,
speed freaks burn, beware!"

frank zappa -1966
spellcheckanyone

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

fed up american wrote:
been here at least 1 grow season these are good people ask our government they shouldnt have been here 1 day vote them all out give them 1 term and out they go we need to send a message or find a new country these illeagls shouldnt be here they say they only do the jobs americans dont want to look arround. one got his car towed last week 2 days chp gave him a release they wanted to pay with a check none of the 12 differant checking accounts would clear the cops said its not worth there time to get involved they finaly went to the bank with a atm from anouther account th ger the money. did i miss something
I think you missed a few writing classes.
Minnie

Antigua and Barbuda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Sounds like you are right on the money. You will also put a big dent in the govt. operation.
reality checker wrote:
yep, the mexican drug cartels. approx 60% of their money comes from cannabis, legalize it and you put a HUGE dent in their operations!
Minnie

Antigua and Barbuda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Of course some of them do and most understand what they need to if they have been here any length of time working.
Woah wrote:
Felix Valdovinos-Ayala, 23, Juanita Carrasco-Santana, 20, Luis Navarrete, 22, Jose Herrera Quintero, 18, Patricia Marron-Garcia, 31, Miguel Gutierrez-Oliveras, 26, Juda Hugo Cruz, 41, Juan Rios-Mendez, 20, Jose Juan Carillo, 18, and Ramiro Garcia-Gonzalez, 23, Hugo Christopher Cruz, 19, David Abraham Cruz, 33, Edgar Sanchez Flores, 26.
Do any of them speak english ?
Minnie

Antigua and Barbuda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

The govt. doesn't want to shut down the borders because it is involved also. Drugs + money +govt =
Report-Deport wrote:
<quoted text>You have my vote!
Minnie

Antigua and Barbuda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

If you want to stop the drug traffic-ing trade, quit buying the stuff.
fed up american

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

spellcheckanyone wrote:
<quoted text>I think you missed a few writing classes.
sorry I graduated Ukiah high school went to school in ukiah from 3rd grade on

“never stop asking questions”

Since: Apr 08

willits

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Rhonda wrote:
Medicinal methamphetamine. Legalize it, tax it and regluate it!
medicinal meth = ritalin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Drugs Forum right now

Search the Drugs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonald's Worker Sold Crack During Shift: Police 4 min Holy Silicon Wafer 4
Major drug trafficking operation disrupted by a... 22 min ku klos knight 1
Honduran families deported back to a bleak future 26 min Memo From Turner 14
Dead Baby Found Encased In Cement-Filled Plasti... (Nov '13) 33 min Chris 8
Drug Task Force Arrests Five In Cattaraugus County (Jan '13) 34 min Chris 42
Gang leader sentenced: Latin King gets 20 years... (Apr '09) 35 min Chris 241
Pittsfield man faces drug, weapon charges after... 36 min Mark 5
•••
•••