Five Arrested in Orleans County on Drug Charges

Apr 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: RochesterHomepage.net

Five were arrested in Orleans County today after a two month investigation into the sale and distribution of prescription narcotics in the village of Medina.

Comments
21 - 40 of 79 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2014
girl

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

And for the poeple saying, Mr. and Mrs. w should be locked up, they did this and that and made their kids sell for money. You dont know the story, It was one guy in the house! anything he sold, they were sleeping or gone and thats the truth. He had his sister do something she didnt know she was doing and got caught at the wrong time. Shawn was stealing from his parents they were not giving them away for money. And the kids in the house were sleeping at the time he did the sell, no shawns not the best father and drugs to alot to someone when your hooked on the but Mr and Mrs w, along with his sister had pretty much nothing to do with this but got caught up for being in the house(and also being around a drugie). They called it a drug raid and found nothing in the house not a damn thing, they came in for shawn having warrants out. You people wouldnt want your son living on the streets would you? if you were any kind of a parent you wouldnt.. thats what mr. and mrs. w were doing was keeping their son fed and a place to stay although he was not living there he'd come into sleep. It happens to alot of poeple, people are just pushing this because a cop was invovled when really he kept things between the girl never told or warned shawn about nothing!
girl

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Are you talking about Scott or his dad?
girl

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Hes not a bad guy, you don't know him like i do. He got himself in a little mess and it will be all cleared very soon, like nothing ever happened. You all will see, You cant hate on one for something he wouldnt do because he was close to the girl in the family, if the medina cops were smart enough they would have got him years ago. Medina cop arent the best guys around but they still do their job anything they do off duty is their business.
Home Owner

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

wow mad. sounds like your quite the tough guy! NOT!!! Do you know of any police depts that are known for having "good" cops? cops are not liked, its a given. too bad everyone isnt perfect like you
mad

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Home Owner wrote:
wow mad. sounds like your quite the tough guy! NOT!!! Do you know of any police depts that are known for having "good" cops? cops are not liked, its a given. too bad everyone isnt perfect like you
You kinda smell like a cop. And youre right, too bad everyone isnt perfect like me, then we wouldnt need cops would we ? We've got cops that drive around drunk and get in accidents and it gets covered up. We got police chiefs who pretend they didnt know their wife was into cocaine, police chief from holley who was a crackhead, his Lt buddy from Medina who got popped with him, the mad rapist cop from medina.... I could go on and on but Im sure even someone as stupid as yourself understands.
And I dont profess to be a tough guy. Im just not a coward unlike you.
Mark
girl

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

alright who are you? you seem like a cop yourself, how do you know about that accident? He was not drunk he was texting if you were smart enough or close to him youd know that. yes he was drinking no he was not drunk. Scotts not a good guy everything happens, your not perfect yourself. You have most liekly done something stupid too.
mad

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

girl wrote:
alright who are you? you seem like a cop yourself, how do you know about that accident? He was not drunk he was texting if you were smart enough or close to him youd know that. yes he was drinking no he was not drunk. Scotts not a good guy everything happens, your not perfect yourself. You have most liekly done something stupid too.
WTF are you talking about ? Im talking about Tommy O'Hearn, the albion cop and now youre admitting that your buddy was also driving under the influence.
Listen, you aint helping your buddy. Quit before you bury him any deeper than he is.
girl

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Why are you blasting shit about these cops?thats rude.i dont like the way your talking.. like you know everything about them. no their not the best people but some of the cops are, they do they job like they are suppose to do. If they do it wrong its their fault. It bothers me that you know about that accident because no one other than the cops knew about that, i mean maybe a few others but you act like everyone knows about it.
mad

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

girl wrote:
Why are you blasting shit about these cops?thats rude.i dont like the way your talking.. like you know everything about them. no their not the best people but some of the cops are, they do they job like they are suppose to do. If they do it wrong its their fault. It bothers me that you know about that accident because no one other than the cops knew about that, i mean maybe a few others but you act like everyone knows about it.
LOL.. youre dumb but funny. And I dont talk about all the cops. Just the dirty ones.
girl

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

He wasnt drunk! he was drinking earlier that day.. im not burying him, he also wasnt working so it doesnt matter what he does off duty.
girl

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

you know alot, kinda bothers me.Im not dumb either, i know thats not the only thing your talking about. so why dont you tell me who his buddy was you were sitting down with a few weeks ago?
girl

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

and i ment he is a good guy.
Idiots All Around

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

mad wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who know him and have had dealings with him know how corrupt he is. Its the old "apples dont fall to far from the tree syndrome" with him. Instead of me proving that he and half the cops in this county are corrupt, just tell him to sue me if Im wrong. I've been very vocal for years about him and his buddies. I even sat with him and one of his buddies last month and neither of them were man enough to admit any wrong doing.
Or heres another choice... email me and lets meet up. I'll show ya what I got. Of course we both know that wont happen....
bmann553@yahoo.com
I don't know who you are so you can bet I am not going to go out blindly and meet you. What I do know is that I have been reading your posts on this forum, not just this subect but all of them, and you seem to make a lot of accusations. To this point I have never seen you post any proof to anything. So I will assume that you are just blowing smoke. Get back to me, and this forum, when you have some proof and credibility.
Super Star

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Don't pay any attention to Mad. He is an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. He trolls these forums just looking to start trouble for good honest people.

From what I have read here he also has a very checkered past and is just trying to make up for his sad little life by effin with people.
Ded Dog

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

Super Star wrote:
Don't pay any attention to Mad. He is an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. He trolls these forums just looking to start trouble for good honest people.
From what I have read here he also has a very checkered past and is just trying to make up for his sad little life by effin with people.
Oh c'mon edwin, you know your full of crap. More than likely you and idiot are the same idiot.
Classy

Avoca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Listen little "girl"........shut your mouth, you have no idea what you are talking about. You don't know anything at all and you are making people look bad. Stop talking about anything else (accidents, the Merritt family, etc) you don't KNOW THEM! Stay out of this chat and do not write anymore about it!!!!
Super Star

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Ded Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh c'mon edwin, you know your full of crap. More than likely you and idiot are the same idiot.
Whats up Peppy ???? You Suck......Sorry Not Edwin...
really

Lyndonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

girl wrote:
To Sam talking shit about Scott and his dad, your better off just stop talking because that's rude, no matter what you know or heard.Chuck and Scott are both good guys, everyone makes mistakes. Thats none of your bussiness,You guys will all see what really happened when this is all done with, His kids are to young to even know whats going on right now.People sit there and run their mouth not knowing the story, well the story is scott was a close friend of the girl in the house anything we talked about stayed between him and her and not the family. If he would have warned Shawn(which is being accused of), he wouldnt have been there the morning it all happened! You guys think he did wrong, well it's just like you guys having a cop friend but having a family member in trouble and not saying anything because he was close with someone in that family.. He was a good person and so is his dad so if you dont know what really happened you should close your mouth till you find out, and chris doxie was NOT invovled in anything. He hasnt been around the family in 5 years, His name is daniel cooke.I'm sorry for jumping in i'm just letting you guys know whats really going on. But Sam you should'nt be talking about Scott nor his father the way you judt did, it will catch up to you. It's also veryy rude.
You're calling a law abiding citizen rude? You're rude and you don't know as much as you think you do. This is my question, Doxie, Cooke, whoever.... Who the hell cares? This so called "snitch" is a hero in my book. I DO know what I'm talking about and the parents need to go to jail for a VERY LONG TIME!(but they won't) They raised their children to sell drugs. WTF? If a child is going down a bad path (common) and their parents aren't going to steer them in a better direction, who is? Nobody. Talk to mother who's son died of an accidental overdose from buying drugs from these loser and then see how you feel about defending criminals. These people are TRASH. Illegal prescription drugs ruin lives, familys and they kill. UGH. Ignorant people.
duh

Lyndonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Classy wrote:
Listen little "girl"........shut your mouth, you have no idea what you are talking about. You don't know anything at all and you are making people look bad. Stop talking about anything else (accidents, the Merritt family, etc) you don't KNOW THEM! Stay out of this chat and do not write anymore about it!!!!
This is a public forum for people to express their opinions. You can't tell them to stop talking about someone just because you don't like it. If you don't like it - hop off! I agree the Merritts are generally nice people, but it is what it is. It was on every single news station from Buffalo to Rochester, people have the right to talk about it.
really

Lyndonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

girl wrote:
And for the poeple saying, Mr. and Mrs. w should be locked up, they did this and that and made their kids sell for money. You dont know the story, It was one guy in the house! anything he sold, they were sleeping or gone and thats the truth. He had his sister do something she didnt know she was doing and got caught at the wrong time. Shawn was stealing from his parents they were not giving them away for money. And the kids in the house were sleeping at the time he did the sell, no shawns not the best father and drugs to alot to someone when your hooked on the but Mr and Mrs w, along with his sister had pretty much nothing to do with this but got caught up for being in the house(and also being around a drugie). They called it a drug raid and found nothing in the house not a damn thing, they came in for shawn having warrants out. You people wouldnt want your son living on the streets would you? if you were any kind of a parent you wouldnt.. thats what mr. and mrs. w were doing was keeping their son fed and a place to stay although he was not living there he'd come into sleep. It happens to alot of poeple, people are just pushing this because a cop was invovled when really he kept things between the girl never told or warned shawn about nothing!
Get your head out of the sand. I know for FACT that the mother is just as guily as her son. I wish to GOD I didn't know this, but I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••