Methamphetamine Lab Discovered at a Residence in Chipley for the Second Time in Just Over a Week.

Apr 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: RickeyStokesNews.com

The Chipley Police Department received information Wednesday of possible drug activity being conducted in a home that a methamphetamine lab had been dismantled in just eight days prior.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
lol

Crestview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

What a dumbas*!!
justice

Crestview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

I really hope he gets sent off for a long time...he should have been in prison a while ago!! He has ruined a good woman's life not to mention that child!! Nothing but a worthless scumbag!!
fyi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

You say he ruined a good woman's life and a kids as well but she was arrested the week before doing the same thing...Nobody held a gun to her head or made her make the choices she did..They are both are at fault...
justice

Crestview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Never said she wasn't at fault but until she met him she had never done a drug in her life. She had just graduated nursing school, had a good job and was doing a hell of a job as a single mother! As for the child all fault lays with the mother on that as well she was responsible for her she was not his child, so not taking any blame away from her but that mas was toxic!!
justice

Crestview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

*man*
fyi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

They will probably both get some time for it...
wondering

Crestview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 16

who was this guy? It says no name.
Logical explanation

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 16

wondering wrote:
who was this guy? It says no name.
Read the article.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••