Pike Co. man faces theft, drug charges

Pike Co. man faces theft, drug charges

There are 2 comments on the Pocono Record story from Aug 28, 2013, titled Pike Co. man faces theft, drug charges. In it, Pocono Record reports that:

Eastern Pike Regional Police and New Jersey State Police executed a search warrant Tuesday that led to the arrest of a Matamoras man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pocono Record.

Middletown, NY

#1 Sep 29, 2013
Jessica Rombousek sure knows how to pick men. First, John Modera, who she drove the getaway car for while he burglarized homes in Milford, then Matthew Hoffman, who was arrested for drugs and possession of stolen property while holding down her fort while she does prision time in connection with the Milford robberies.
She really must not care what kind of people she exposes her children to as long as she's happy.
So sad.
Sister

Claremont, NH

#3 Feb 11, 2014
First off Matt is my brother. secondly it was her shit he was holding. he got roped in to her drama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cinco Ranch High students suspected in counterf... (Oct '07) 41 min Toni 22
News County's narcotics unit shut down indefinitely (Jan '12) 3 hr nconv 33
News Suspected drug dealer shot in sting by deputies (Apr '07) 5 hr encryptedjustice 23
News Methadone-clinic plan assailed (Oct '06) 8 hr Intelligent 9
News Parke County deputies stop to check on disabled... 10 hr Skag 1
News Following too close results in arrest of two fo... 12 hr Caleb 5
News Shooting Leads Police To Drug House 18 hr Warden johnson 1
More from around the web